Community > Posts By > AngelHappiness

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 06:38 PM
If I say heart.. I will die lol.. I don't wanna die early.. how can I live without a heart?? Hmmm rofl :laughing:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 06:13 PM
Your profile looks okay.. you clearly indicated why you're here and what you're looking here

Good luck and have fun! Welcome to mingle

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 06:06 PM

I believe in being " you" some will find that attractive, some won't. But you never have to live up to anything. you will never have to act.

And everyone knows that true lust starts with the mind.. the look is the trigger... builds from there ;)

Agree with this :blush::blush::blush:.. just be you and the right people will be attracted and love the real you :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:57 PM
I don't know :grin::grin::grin:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:53 PM
I like it when people give an honest compliment.. when people notice that I am getting leaner (fatter before).. It adds confidence (though I already know that I am sexy :joy:.. sexy not because I have a perfect body (I know I don't have :grin::grin::grin:) but because I have a sexy attitude :wink:).. :wink:

But I like it more when people notice my character... when people like me not for my body but for who I am.. when they like everything that I have... and when they treat me with high respect :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:19 PM
Wow that's great

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:17 PM
Hello Buzzy waving

Stu?

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:16 PM
If somebody will ask your permission, are you going to allow him?

Lol.. it's crazy :grin::grin::grin:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:13 PM
That would be nice.

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:12 PM

Have u ever met a match in person from this site?

Not from here (hopefully one day I will meet from here too). There are lots of good people here but from the other dating site that I joined, yes. I met 2 from there already and I will meet another this March and June :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:07 PM
Moving on takes time.. the more you try to forget him, the more you will think of him

Let the time do that but while doing that go out and meet friends or new people. Talk to them (just the usual conversation). Keep yourself busy by doing the things that you like and by doing the things that make you happy...

Little by little, you're not noticing that you're moving on already. :blush::blush::blush:

You deserve someone better than him and you won't meet that person if you're still in a relationship with your ex :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 04:56 PM
A- If he's a good person, I will give him a chance to be my friend.. I will invest more time to know him... if he wants to be more than a friend, I will tell him honestly but politely that I am not the girl for him (did that already.. the guy said that's the reasob why I don't have a bf.. i am always running away)

B- I will tell that person that the only thing that I can offer is friendship.. been there done that

C- if our personality will clash well I think there will be misunderstandings.. I will still talk to him but he'll only be a friend and not a partner

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 04:46 PM

Awww.. why no heart !!??PhD..
Glad you asked..lol.. because when one person rejects you so many times pushes you away keeps you at arm's distance..
Over and over again..well.. at some Point your heart just grows cold shrivels up and turns to dust..yup...

I am sure that you are nice.. :blush::blush::blush: you're just saying that because you get tired...

If someone rejected you, just walk away.. That means he/she doesn't deserve us. There are people out there that are deserving of our love/ friendship.. people who won't reject us.

Continue loving.. still be soft

Never let your heart be callous because of some bad thigs that happened in your past..

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 03:58 PM
I prefer to choose both but if I cannot choose both, I prefer to chhose none.

I'm always a giver. When someone is important (whether a friend, a family member or any other), I always make him feel that he is but sometimes it hurts when you know that after all you did, he cannot appreciate. When he hurt you with his words. When you felt use by him. When you know that he's taking advantage of your love.

I am happy if someone loves and appreciates me but I don't want to hurt people especially those who love me. If I choose to be loved there's a risk that I will end up hurting him especially if I am in love with someone else. I can be good and kind at him but still he can feel things. I don't wanna be selfish. As much as I wanna be loved, I know that I am not deserving of it so I will let him go. He's deserving of someone who will love him as much as he loves.

Better to choose none or better to choose both. It's always nice to love and beloved. :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 06:50 AM
Do you want to release yourself?

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 06:46 AM
Me :grin::grin::grin:

Sis Pisces?

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 06:44 AM
Hello.. welcome to mingle.. enjoy the site :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 01/27/18 05:41 AM