Community > Posts By > AngelHappiness

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 03:51 AM

He probably thinks you are hot and kind, like most of us would think. It is good that you think for yourself. I hope he does the right thing with his wife

Maybe kind but not hot :blush::blush::blush: He saw me on my past.. fatter, older in look with darker skin. I never wear shorts, skirts and dress. I always wear pants and t-shirt.. until I met him, he notice that I don't love myself that much and instead of giving me compliments (like kind or intelligent) just like what others are doing, he gave me words of encouragement. He help me in bringing back what I lost. You see me as hot because I am wearing sexy clothes but that is my now. I became okay because of lifestyle change (healthy foods, water and exercise) and since I am losing fats, he adviced me to throw my ugly clothes. I started buying new (those are what I am wearing now). I am wearing cute, sexy and beautiful clothes to inspire fitness and not to flirt. I want to inspire people. I want them to seen that everything is possible.. that things can change.

By the way, I know the answer already. My friend chatted him. I read their conversation. He doesn't know that I am sitting beside my friend (it's online eh.. not face to face). He said he likes me because I keep all my promises and words about lifestyle change to live longer. He also said that I am reliable and trustworthy. (Don't know if that like is only as a friend or more than a friend but I must admit, I felt happy after hearing those).

They were already separated long time ago when I met him. By the way I am not expecting for more. I am contented that we are friends and I will never ask him to divorce his wife. Actually I will be happier if they will be back together again.

As of now, all I can say is I am happy that he came. A lot has change after meeting him and a lot more will change.

I see better now. Thanks for the blessing the forums with this story.

Thanks also for reading and listening :blush::blush::blush:.. God bless!

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 04:57 PM
Know me first :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 04:52 PM
Hello and welcome :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 04:50 PM

we are perfectly imperfect....in our own imperfect way...spock

Agree.. that's what I am also thinking :grin::grin::grin:

We are definitely perfect for our imperfections... all that matters is we are real, sincere, true and honest. :wink:

I love my imperfection and I am not ashamed to tell that I have scars from the past.. that made me who I am today... stronger, wiser and empathetic :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 04:23 PM
They cheat because they are not happy and contented with their relationship... sometimes they feel that something is missing and they are thinking that they will find that missing when they cheat

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 03:40 PM

Your first impression is physical attraction because that is the first thing you see. By it is the mind that you fall in love with

Mind or heart? what they said it's your heart that tells..

All of your emotions and feelings come from the mind. Your heart is a organ that pumps blood thru your body. I know.. the saying is " the heart" but its the mind that runs your feelings

Okay.. You're smart hehe.. :wink: i was reminded of the parts of the brain and it's functions :blush::blush::blush: i agree with you now :grin::grin::grin: but why do people say that it is the heart?

Because looking at a brain on a Valentine's day card is not that attractive.. :)

Lololol :joy: Great answer! By the way, whatever the drawing is that is not as important as the content (message).

But wait.. I wish someone can give me a valentine card with a brain drawing.. lol.. I always want something unique.. something away from ordinary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 03:16 PM

It’s difficult doing this and keep going at it when everyone here only wants to go on the forums, I find it very to conversewith people here because it seems like everyone’s intentions are not real, why create a dating profile if your married or in a relationship. And there’s a lot of fake profiles, every now and then I talk to someone cool here but it never gets anywhere because there profiles get deleted or there from a fake city. I guess I’ll keep trying but it’s getting repetitive .

nobody on here is seeking a relationship.

Not true. Some are

nope. nobody

You are also serious right? I don't think that you are a nobody.. you matter here.

what did you mean by that? are you asking me out?

You mean to go on a date or to leave here? which is which my answer is both no.. I don't know you and I don't meet people that aren't my close. Even if someone become a close friend if he's a stranger I only meet them in the mall.. then eat. Nothing more, nothing less.

I only mean that there are still serious here. You said no body eh...

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 03:06 PM

Hello everyone I'm new. Still figuring the site out. Hope to chat with some of you on here. Cheers!

I read your profile. I understand what you mean, it's like there is still love but not in love. I just hope your wife knows what you are doing...

I know that you're not asking for my opinion but if the same thing will happen to me, I will try fixing my marriage or I will do the right thing.

Hello and welcome to mingle.

Best luck to your search!

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 02:56 PM
I reply only to few. Only to those who are my chat friends (from the forums) and to those who have nice profile (I don't reply to people ig I can see nothing there)

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 10:11 AM

Personality and attitude :wink:.. it's not about the body type, it's about her character (being a good person) and also her right attitude (having confidence)... it's how she carry herself that makes her even more attractive and sexy

one can be sexy outside but if she's not confident it's nothing... :wink:
I agree 100%

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:54 AM
Bye for now.. see you later here :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:52 AM
Yep

Sis delightful?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:46 AM
Nah.. me waving

Sis pisces?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:42 AM

well iwasn't think all but maybe targeting the worst areas

angel they can burn nerve endings with laser to stop them from working. it is getting very common in chronic pain cases especially back pain

I understand it now.. thanks :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:40 AM

Okay.. I am willing to listen :blush::blush::blush:

What kind of pain.. physical, emotional or what? My pm is open.. I can be your friend hehe.. but I guess I am not welcome in your pm :blush::blush::blush:.. anyway, we can still chat here :wink:

Yeah, I'd have to send you one first.. got tired of all the 30somethings that weren't real sending me pm..

Maybe later.. it's really to much to type on a phone in pm... I'm about to have to stop now as it is.

Ah so that's the purpose of filter.. I think I want to do that too.. I also have lots of pm but I am replying only to 4.. all from the forums.. I also hate it.. not deleting just ignoring.. now it's 300 plus...

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:37 AM
Can't understand but I think it's reqlly painful.. I hope you become well... I will pray when I go back to sleep.. God is able.. he can comfort you :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:32 AM
Turtle

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:31 AM
Traffic light

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:30 AM

hey stu is nerve burn an option? it won't fix the problem but it can mitigate the pain without the pills

Nerve burn??

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:30 AM
Okay.. I am willing to listen :blush::blush::blush:

What kind of pain.. physical, emotional or what? My pm is open.. I can be your friend hehe.. but I guess I am not welcome in your pm :blush::blush::blush:.. anyway, we can still chat here :wink: