Community > Posts By > AngelHappiness

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 09:42 PM

I want some decent friends to chat

Hello and welcome.. good luck to your search and enjoy

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 09:33 PM
These are the things that I do

I pray to God - when I feel sad or when negative thoughts come to my mind but I can't share to anyone, I am just praying

I exercise 15-30 mins a day or until I can- Exercising helps improve our mood, it reduces stress and anxiety plus it makes us healthier

I go out and have some walk or do a shopping - I love to see nature.. sonetimes I go to parks and sometimes to mall, I love buying clothes

I keep myself busy by doing what I should do and what I love to do -I do my chores, I cook delicious meal for my family (parents and siblings), I find time to help others (helping people in whatever way I can makes me feel happy), I also listen to music

I chat with friends or with people (online or real) -Talking to someone especially those people that you trust helps a lot but online chatting is unhealthy (just sitting infront of a computer eh) so learn to balance

Have enough rest and sleep

Redirecting your thoughts can also help- when you start thinking negative, learn to redirect it by thinking nice things.. accomplishments or nice things that you did

( Find your passion Sis.. know what you want and be happy.. always remember that your happiness is the most important.. do what makes you happy and not what makes other people happy)

God bless you and hugs! flowers :hugging::hugging::hugging:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 09:08 PM
Court

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 09:08 PM
Whipped cream

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 09:05 PM

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 09:03 PM
A good relationship is built on love, honesty, trust, loyalty and respect.

We girls appreciate if a man will visit us in our own country (if the girl is not from your own place).

If it's your first time to meet the girl it's better if it will be in a public place.. malls will do. Have some lunch or dinner and surprise her. Not saying that you need to buy expensive things, just have some effort ( personalized card, chocolates or flowers will do).

If it's not your first time to meet the girl, have some effort to meet her family. That's one way to show that you are serious :blush::blush::blush:

If you are close enough, bring her to a place where you both like. Me, I prefer a place where I can enjoy the beauty of nature. I am adventurous. I want some fun.. maybe parks, beach or a road trip.

Show her that you are sincere. Appreciate her. Dress nicely and neatly. Most of all be yourself.

(By the way, those are just my thoughts.. romantic guys makes me turned on :blush::blush::blush:.. but in the end, any place will do.. let the girl like you for showing the real you... if she can't appreciate you, she's not deserving of your love.. also it's not about the place or material thing, it's about the happy memory that you are building... with or without everything as long as you're with the one you love, any place and anything is okay and special )

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 08:03 PM

How you all can relate these two with each other?

Prefers to have sex only to my future husband (if I will have)...

Better if a man knows how to wait until such time.. better if he'll ask my hand and marry me if he's certain that he wants me to be in his future :blush::blush::blush:

In short, I prefer marriage before sex...

(Nothing against others.. just my beliefs and preference)

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 07:58 PM
Enjoyed the view

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 07:57 PM
Hello and welcome :blush::blush::blush:

I am single but I am only 27 and I am not searching for a partner here.. if none are replying in pm you can try joining here in forums.. here, you may or may not find a partner but you will find real people... you may also find real friends :wink:

Anyway, good luck to your search

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 07:53 PM
Banana :wink: Hello Stu.. nice to see you here

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 11:24 AM

Hey guys I m kinda new here so please if you could rate my profile so i could have more chance

Nothing to rate.. your profile is empty.. try answering your about me and try making your about me interesting

Your profile pic too.. don't know but I hate seeing topless pic (though it's not obvious)

All in all your profile needs improvement

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 06:20 AM
Yep :blush::blush::blush:

Sis Pisces?

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 06:02 AM
waving

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 05:25 AM
Typing

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 05:23 AM

true friend change the world

Participate in forums.. try looking on how they respond to others and you will meet real friends

Hello and welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 04:34 AM
I remember your post before.. I wanna have a comment but your post was deleted.. guess I will do it now

Strong people are those who know that they are strong already. They know that they have nothing to prove

Those who are strong in heart;
Those who know how to select battles;
Those who show more on understanding and compassion;
Those who know how to help;
Those people are the real strong for me.

Fighting.. proving that they are strong.. hurting others only show that they are weak.

Be strong in heart... inspire others.. touch someone's life.. and you will be stronger

Hugs to you and God bless!

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 04:00 AM

i want a lady age not matter needa princess text me

If age doesn't matter, are you going to date a 90 year old girl?

Bu the way, hello and welcome to mingle

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 03:58 AM
Hi pretty Sis.. welcome to mingle :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 03:57 AM
Hello and welcome to mingle.. join forums or chat in pm (but not on me, I prefer to just chat here)..

hope you and your gf had a good closure..

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 01/26/18 03:54 AM
This is a dating site.. no asking of questions like that please

Hello and welcome to mingle