Courageous

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:27 AM
Romance seems like courting or making love.. being sweet, dating etc

Love is unconditional.. :) :) :)

Just an opinion :grin::grin::grin:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:25 AM
He's proud of me.. He'll try his best to meet me.. also he'll live in the Philippines after three years :) :) :)

Hmmmm.. he's a special person so I am happy :)

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:22 AM
That will happen in time :) just enjoy and take it slow :) good luck to your search

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:18 AM

What do you think when friends tell you: you don't look your age; you look really much younger! Congrats!

For one reason or another; at certain age;many persons look much younger than the majority.No secrets for that. It's the kind of life they follow everyday.

Hmmmm.. people said before that I look older than my real age but when I started taking better care of myself.. When I started eating healthy most of the time plus water and exercise people said my age is reversing :) they're even wondering how I lose fats fast :) :) :)

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:15 AM
Being confident and nice make a person attractive... :) never base your worth on people's opinion of you :) Good luck to your search :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:12 AM
You're too young :blush:.. Maybe a friendly date.. I prefer guys older than my age

Hello and welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 05/05/18 10:48 AM
Honesty, sincerity, trust, respect, acceptance, love, good communication, care, concern and time :) :) :)

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 05/05/18 07:44 AM
Means those girls are not for you.. better wait for the right one :) be positive.. in time, she will come

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 05/05/18 07:37 AM
You will know through constant chat.. if he's respecting you.. if he's making an effort to be closer to you.. if he's giving you time despite of his busy sched... If you meet him in real and your feelings still don't change :)... if he's investing time to know you.. if he's showing care and concern.. if you're jiving.. if there's chemistry...

Hehe lots of if... :D good luck to your search :) :) :) time will tell and your heart will also tell if he's the right one :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 05/05/18 07:28 AM

Looking for one. Sad feeling here:(

Yes there are those who meet their partner in dating sites.. someof my friends actually met their partner in a dating site :)

But you know sis.. it's better to not expect any :) just enjoy :)

If your destiny is here you will meet him here if not maybe somewhere out there...

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 04:23 PM
Hello and good luck to your search

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 04:11 PM
You are okay

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 08:30 AM
Knocking

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 08:17 AM

Rate my profile

You have lots of pic so that's nice but I suggest to better write your about me in English so everybody will understand...

Hello and welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 08:13 AM

Can I visit your heart? :D haha.. joke

i wanna visit Los Angeles California :)

Sure! winking

Are you sure Stu? You might be surprise.. I hope I am welcome :wink: Joke :) :) :)

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 08:08 AM
Dependent

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 08:07 AM
Architect

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 08:05 AM
paper clip

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25