AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 04:42 AM
Triumph

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 04:41 AM
Hello sis.. welcome here :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 04:34 AM

I always read the profile.How else am I supposed to know if we have anything in common, or if I am interested in her?

Me too.. I read profiles. I don't respond to those guys with empty profile or with no picture (unless they are active in forums). Sometimes it's a reflecrion of who they are.. means they are lazy. :grin::grin::grin:

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 04:29 AM
Be right back

BFN

AngelHappiness's photo
Fri 05/04/18 01:33 AM
Welcome here

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:27 PM
Crust

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:27 PM
Yack

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:26 PM
Even to guys.. most are deactivating their account.. some are creating a new one :blush::blush::blush:

Hmmmm.. anyway if you wanna find real people.. be active in forums.. welcome here :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:23 PM
Life is short

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 09:22 PM
Short time? Oh good luck

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 05:56 PM
Sweet

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 04:32 PM
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 04:06 PM
Hello to you.. welcome to mingle :blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 04:02 PM
Silly

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 07:26 AM
Knowledge channel

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 07:25 AM
Radio

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 07:24 AM
Quail

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 05/03/18 07:23 AM

Ok let’s start with an on line scenario:

We both signed up in the same dating app. You checked out my profile then I checked out your account too blushing we post in the forums and at a distance we observe how each other is by the way we express our thoughts and by the way we communicate with others. We got more interested and one of us sends that first message which later turned out to be the start of so many more. Days go by we like each other even more we start to feel that elusive connection we both yearn for. Then suddenly messaging wasn’t enough we wanted to see each other and video was the next step. Gosh we liked each other even more . What we saw just made the attraction even better. We admit to each other that we like each other more. Then video chat would later on not suffice anymore. We want the real thing , yearn for the real thing.

So my question goes:
Dear mingle men.....when and how do you know that what you feel is the real thing already when you haven’t even met the girl personally? Is there a time frame that makes you realise yes she is the one? When do you realise it’s more than infatuation? Do you sort of do a test to know your true feelings and hers too? Is there a certain level of love that you feel that makes you want to be serious with a girl and would want to spend happily ever after? Basically these questions are about the on line stuff which I know is quite different from the real world. I would appreciate your opinions and personal experiences without any judgements.

Thank you all in advance flowerforyou

Not a man but somehow I can relate :blush::blush::blush:.. I found a lifelong friend through a dating site (so he's not the one). We just chatted and found a connection. We talk about anything and everything. He's always there for me. He's showing his care and concern though he's far. He always make me feel remembered and special. I met him already and this coming May 12, he'll be in the Philippines again. We'll meet :blush::blush::blush:... I know that he likes me but I know that we'll never be more than friends (we're aware of that but we're both building a good memory) coz we know each other that much already. This November he'll visit again and we'll do lots of things...

You will know that he's the one if there's a connection and chemistry. If your feelings still don't change even after meeting him also if he feels the same... if you keep thinking about that person... if both are exerting effort to make the relationship grow/ last long

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25