JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:10 AM
OOOPS. Sorry. I did the quote thing wrong.Sorry. My badfrustrated Still learning

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:08 AM

Yeah...Who wants to go out? Where? I don't know..just go..pick someone and take her (him) out. If you got locked in in your scope, just go for it. Dont' be circling around it too long..just go for it. Or it will be all for nothing. I have learned that a " No Way creep,leave me alone " Is better than wondering for the rest of my life, if she would have. Or not have.

yeah..it's 3am lol...I'm heading to bed, check back in a few hours..

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:02 AM
But on a serious note. Whenever I run into a shallow person that has all the money and toys, and what ever. And they have the nerve to pass judgement on me because of me not really having a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out. I am always thinking back to what a preacher once said. " I have done alot of funeral services. And have never done one with a UHAUL sitting beside the casket ".

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:55 AM

People judge me because i'm blonde and have rather large boobs!! They can lick it!! laugh :tongue:
Lick it???drool drool :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: That is so HOT!!!!

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:50 AM

SO i went on a date last night . i invited her to ball game...right around the bottom of the 3rd she was like im gonna go smoke a cigarette I'll be RIGHT BACK..

well guess what she never came back laugh laugh laugh

not even wasting my time calling her textin her..:banana:
She didn't happen to be about 5'8", weighing about 145lbs, with grapefruit sized boobs, and wearing a " I hate baseball " baseball cap was she???? If so. She did the same exact thing to me last year. frustrated

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:35 AM

panhandling!
Ok cool. I just looked at your profile. Wanted to make sure you didnt live in same town I did. I dont like sharing my panhandling spots with anybody.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:31 AM

to brag or anything but....I can still fit into the same earrings I wore in highschool.laugh :wink: :tongue:
I can still wear the same socks the I received for Christmas of 1969. Sure. My big toe on my right foot sticks through. And they have holes in the heals. But,WOW!!!!! Are they ever comfy!!!!! I :heart: them!

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:21 AM

I love my Sawzall. It's a lady's best friend for yardwork when there is no guy aroundbigsmile
drool drool
And in my mind I am thinking that without the blade installed it could be a BIG ????????????????MMMMMMMM

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:15 AM

What is a state store? In Cali we buy booze anywhere and everywhere... with booze stores for specialty beer/wine/liquor.

It's true, last time I was in Cali I bought tequila at Toys R Us
The person you bought it from, didnt happen to be wearing pink sneakers and red and blue striped socks?

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:08 AM
OOOOHHHHH! I want soooooo bad to have sex on one those beaches that has all the bp oil on it. drool To feel the mixture of the gritty sand, and the slippery feel of the oil, while rolling around naked. WOW!!!!!! Just the thought turns me ondrool drool drool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 01:01 AM
OMG!!!!! I just got a phone call from Santa. He cussed me out because I laughed at when ladylid called him a fat f**ker. WOW!!!! Was he mad!!!! Now, I'm an ex marine. But, believe me. The cuss words that Santa used, I have never heard before. My ears are still in pain. Santa. If you are reading this, I must, and got to say again. Please forgive me. I promise I will never laugh again when some one calls you a fat f**ker. I promise, promise promise. And, that's a promise!

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 12:48 AM

epeen... isn't that a hillbilly term? i'm dun epeen, but i dun broke da outhouse door...ohwell
laugh laugh laugh

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 12:44 AM
slaphead frustrated Dammit!!!! Got fooled again!!!! EEERRRRRfrustrated

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 12:36 AM
drool drool Women with long hairdrool drool OOOOHHHH yea!!!! To run my fingers through while we snuggledrool drool The feel of it as it tickles my face as she is on top riding medrool drool To have a woman stand in front of me with a " Come here baby " look on her face with just her long hair covering her boobsdrool drool To run a brush through a woman's long hair as she looks back at me through the mirror with a loving twinkle in her eyesdrool drool To have a woman with long enough hair to keep me guessing on what style she is going to choose to put it in, to look more sexydrool drool So. In short. I LOVE WOMEN WITH LONG HAIRdrool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 07/07/10 12:06 AM

has anyone else lived alone so long that it is hard to be with people for a long period of time? just curious if i was the only one .lol
Even though I have only been alone 3 years, I have gotten used to it. And yes. Even though at times I do get lonely, I am getting used to it. And even liking living alone. And i have noticed that the longer I stay single, the more pickier I am on whom I choose to date. I take longer in looking at people to see the real them.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 08:06 AM

welcome and best wishes
Thank youflowers

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 06:37 AM

Add a photo and your chances go from ZERO to the 20% Wiley is talkin about laugh
If you take the time to read my profile, instead of looking at just my main picture. You would know why I don't have a picture.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:39 AM

You're not likely to find anything here if you're looking for something serious. Most of the women on here are trolling. There are a few on here who aren't but unless you feel like moving cross country or to a different country, good luck meeting any of them.
Trolling?? Cool!!!! I love fishing. And its a BIG plus if they can troll and be on a lap top at the same timedrool My kink of woman. And yes. For a woman like that, i would be willing to move anywhere.drool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:21 AM

Howdy to all you ladies out thereflowers As you can see, I'm new here. I am hoping that I find my perfect woman to marryflowers I will send youflowers , and chocolates too. Will send you smooched when you are blue. I will write you love poems in the sand. Will even while in public, hold your hand. I promise to be honest in all that I do. Hoping to find that special some one, that will tell me " I love you "flowers
Now I KNOW you're full of it.laugh
No. Actualy, thats my true self. I do realy do things like that.But. Sad to say. Times have changedsad Its not like way back when. When being romanic meant something. Now it seems that most woman go for the looks and money value of the man, instead of whats in his heartsad

Two side to every coin but, I do know what you're talking about. I blame it all on the net. It's made the dating scene a mill.
Very much so. Thats why I am not seriously looking to find anybody on here. I just love reading the post, and at times putting my 2 cents worth in.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:07 AM

Howdy to all you ladies out thereflowers As you can see, I'm new here. I am hoping that I find my perfect woman to marryflowers I will send youflowers , and chocolates too. Will send you smooched when you are blue. I will write you love poems in the sand. Will even while in public, hold your hand. I promise to be honest in all that I do. Hoping to find that special some one, that will tell me " I love you "flowers
Now I KNOW you're full of it.laugh
No. Actualy, thats my true self. I do realy do things like that.But. Sad to say. Times have changedsad Its not like way back when. When being romanic meant something. Now it seems that most woman go for the looks and money value of the man, instead of whats in his heartsad