JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 08/06/10 01:21 AM

:banana: :banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 08/06/10 01:06 AM

Take someone with you
I would love to, but I haven't met anyone yet. And what guy wants their first date to be at a wedding? lol
Believe me Ronda. If I lived close to you. I would feel HONORED to be-able to take you to the event. You are so gorgeousdrool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:45 AM

i am new here and to the virtual dating world anyone up for some pointers?

send invitations to women in Russa and see what happens...
Russian women LOVE American men.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:17 AM

I hate fakes, flakes and everything Johnny said, lol
^^ I second that^^

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:56 PM
I'm thinking. DANG!!!! This coffee is gooddrinker

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:53 PM

I just wanted to say, I appreciate everyone on here.
You make me laugh, you shock me on occasion, you can
make me sad and glad in the same thread.

Sometimes you teach me things.
Sometimes, I change my way of thinking.

I have made friends that make my heart sing.
I like that you are always online.
I like the therapy on the hoof.
Mostly though.
Tis the giggles :-)

^^ I couldn't have said it better^^

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:46 PM

This is a really easy Meatloaf recipe I taught my daughters when they were starting out...

Hamburger, 1 egg, palm full of oats, garlic, onion powder. black pepper, worchestershire sauce,liquid smoke (if you have it) 1/2 can of tomato soup.

Mix all your ingredients, pour remaining tomato soup over the top of loaf once youve formed it. ( or I used to make meat muffins in a muffin tin for the kids)

bake at 400 degrees for approx 30-45 mins

let it cool for 3-5 mins before slicing.

Once you master that then you can get creative and come up with your own recipes eg; chipotle,BBq ...whatever turns you on!

good luck...men that can cook are hot! :thumbsup:

That sounds yummy. Thank you. I will try it this way.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:43 PM

The appropriate word is spelled 'S-U-C-K-E-R' ... that was a good reply ... you DO realize that your response validated your email address and prolly installed some 'malware' or 'scumware', right ... ?
On my computer they would have to work hard at installing that crap. I have my security settings on the highest it will go. Plus. I have 2 firewalls installed. And I scan my pc every half hour.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 03:18 AM
she will come?
What I wrote to a woman in Russia:
Just a fair warning. My bank account is OVERDRAWN $85.00. I live in a tent in my friends back yard. And my 1971 pinto has a cracked head on it. And the only clothes I own, is what I have been wearin for the past month. If you want to come and share my tent with me. Then come on. But. You have to pay your own way.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 03:00 AM
I don't know a darn thing about cooking. Barely able to fry eggs.
I'm thinking about attempting to make a meatloaf.
I need suggestions on what to put in with the hamburger.
At what temp. should the oven be.
And, how long should it be in the oven.
Any help would be welcome and appreciated.
Thanks, Mike

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 02:45 AM
12. Don't let anybody push you around. In our society, with our laws and even playing field, you have just as much right to what you're doing as anyone else, provided that what you're doing is legal

In today's society. If you let yourself be pushed around. People will continue to use that against you. Don't take crap from anybody. If you think you are in the right. Always stand up for what you believe in. DONT BACK DOWN!!!!!!

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 02:38 AM
. Never give up. Almost nothing works the first time it's attempted. Just because what you're doing does not seem to be working, doesn't mean it won't work. It just means that it might not work the way you're doing it. If it was easy, everyone would
be doing it, and you wouldn't have an opportunity.

So very true on gaining the love of a woman. If you are VERY interested in her. And she shoots you down. Never give up. Keep trying with different ways.
You may win in the end.drinker

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 02:31 AM
Good morning to you.
Good morning to you.
Good morning to all Minglers.
Good morning to YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUdrinker
And, many moredrinker

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 02:27 AM
Would'nt that be cool if it was Donald Trumps card # that you put in?

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 01:07 AM
Bet you $5.00 that I can kiss you without touching you.

KIIIISSSSSSS

Her--> You owe me $5.00 because you touched me.
Me--> Ok. It was worth it.drool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 01:01 AM

another day begins and im already exhausted

sleep apnea?
I have sleep apnea

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:51 AM
Insanity, craziness or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including becoming a danger to themselves and others, though not all such acts are considered insanity. In modern usage insanity is most commonly encountered as an informal unscientific term denoting mental instability, or in the narrow legal context of the insanity defense. In the medical profession the term is now avoided in favor of diagnoses of specific mental illness such as schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders.[1] When discussing mental illness in general terms, "psychopathology" is considered a preferred descriptor.[2]

In English, the word "sane" derives from the Latin adjective sanus meaning "healthy". The phrase "mens sana in corpore sano" is often translated to mean a "healthy mind in a healthy body". From this perspective, insanity can be considered as poor health of the mind, not necessarily of the brain as an organ (although that can affect mental health), but rather refers to defective function of mental processes such as reasoning. A Latin phrase for "sane" is "compos mentis" (lit. "of composed mind"), and a euphemistic term for insanity is "non compos mentis". In law, mens rea means having had criminal intent, or a guilty mind, when the act (actus reus) was committed.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:35 AM

url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com]
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Thats why I am heavyset? frustrated Dang doctor told me it was because I was eating too muchfrustrated I will never go back to see that doctor again.frustrated

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:02 AM

shades

I don't know where he hopped off to.what
He was here a moment ago. waving
I wonder if the cops ever caught him.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Wed 08/04/10 11:52 PM
I fore see a couch in his near futurelaugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20