JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 02:16 AM

tongue2

During football season, he drives it at halftime. biggrin
Are you sure that's half? I think it needs to be re-measured. This time with a BINFORD tape measure.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:59 AM
i ask them to send me boob pics,that always scares them off.....

i dont worry about that. I got my sweethearts boobs on my phonedrool

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:55 AM

I guess I'm still too new at this. I try to answer most not wanting to be rude, unless they're from another continent, but now there are so many that it's getting overwhelming and I haven't figured out how to say no thanks for fear of offending someone.
If they feel offended by what you say to them. They will get over it. At least, in most cases. They will stop emailing you. Problem solved. And, that's the bottom line.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:46 AM

Oh, thank you, I haven't felt pretty at all in such a long time
I think you are gorgeousdrool
blushing thanks
You are most welcome. And deserving. From what I have noticed in your many posts, and replies to posts. You will be a great catch for a lucky guy. Just go forth and do as you have read in these repliesflowerforyou

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:21 AM

I know this might sound like a crazy topic but i'm sure i'm not the only one who's breaking up with someone on here brokenheart ok, here's my story I've never met them but it was getting to that. I've talked to a couple of interesting females on here and at the beginning things were going fine like with the phone calls and texting back to back then later on it stopped all for a sudden, i'm a understanding person but these females seem to be on this site for games and i'm not in for that. I am not a player, I'm a bachelor so there's no ring on my finger being claimed yet, therefor i have the right to talk to as many girls as I like. I'm not perfect neither are they're saints. all I'm saying is at least be real and tell someone why or that you're no longer interested instead of misleading them or ignoring a human being. the funny part is that they both said the same stupid thing "this seems to good to be true" no it's just that i'm too good for them. anyone with stories pitchfork

"Breaking up" with someone insinuates that you were a couple yet you say that you never met only that things were getting to that. That means you were friends with them, not a couple....even with the calls and texting you were just friends.

"You are not a player" and "have no ring on your finger" so only you can talk to as many women as you like? Maybe they had the same way of thinking and found someone better to talk to....

"the funny part is that they both said the same stupid thing "this seems to good to be true" does not match up with the sentence before it "all I'm saying is at least be real and tell someone why or that you're no longer interested instead of misleading them or ignoring a human being." Sounds to me like you were probably looking for a little 'sumtin, sumtin' from both and they figured you out and you don't like that.

Lastly....this is an open forum for everyone with opinions allowed to come post on as long as it isn't a personal attack. Whether they agree with you or not.
^^ This is why you are my #1 woman on this site. You say it like it is. You dont beat around the bush. I love reading your responsesflowerforyou Mike

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:41 AM
This is the only one I am active on. Got kicked off of Tagged.laugh

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:34 AM

Just trying to inform....flowerforyou
I appreciate your passion, it's obvious you take pride in doing your job well!
^^ I second that ^^flowerforyou

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:31 AM

Someone contacts you via your email and you read their profile before you return the mail and they are the complete opposite of what you thought you specified in your profile.surprised

Do you go back to your profile and reread it trying to figure out how you messed up and lead this person to believe they would fit you? I do it all the time.

Then you have to go back to the mail and....

I always write back and ask if they read the profile first off and then if they say yea slaphead

How do you let them know that you already know that it ain't gonna work?

I don't ever have to worry about that. Because of what I say in my profile, I don't get emailslaugh And, since I already have some one in my life. Don't really give a damn if I get emails or not. And thats the bottom linelaugh

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:16 AM

Nah, nobody bothers to IM me.
Same here. Heck! I don't even get emailslaugh But. The way I wrote my profile, I can understand why.laugh

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:09 AM
I'm a person that will say " Huh?" Only due to the fact that I have trouble with comprehension. And, alot of times I don't understand what you are saying. So I say HUH? to have you repeat, so my mind can grasp it. OK. So, I admit. I am slow at things. And comprehending what is spoken to me is one of the things I am slow at. But. At least I have enough interest in you, and what you are saying, that I WANT to know what you are saying. If it didn't matter to me. I wouldn't say " HUH? "

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:52 PM

The tracking number is a tracking system that has to be scanned in every facility that the package stops at. If you have a problem and need to know the whereabouts of an item, you can call a associate office (town post office) and give them the tracking number. They will enter it into their computer system and can tell you where it last was scanned and if it was shipped from there and at what time. Using the number on your computer will tell you when it has arrived in your local office, so you know when to expect it to be delivered.)

The postal service doesn't split packages unless it is too awkward an item and they will talk to you about it when you bring it into the local office. But believe me, I have seen some very weird shaped items being mailed. If a postal worker opens and splits a package, they will be fired and arrested on the spot. Postal police patrol processing centers all the time.

If a package was shipped and took four to six weeks, that wasn't a postal problem, that was probably because of where you ordered it from. If a postal facility took four to six weeks to deliver a package, the rest of the facilities would have heard because the shoe lands on all of us when one screws up.

(I've been a postal worker at a processing center for the past 21 years.)
You tell em woman!!!!

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:31 PM

While grocery shopping just look men in the eye when they look at you
( and your VERY pretty-I'm sure they look!) I have tried that with women. All I get is, " What you looking at creep? "

Haha. Are you glancing or are you staring / gawking haha:heart:
Staring while squeezing the grapefruits.Go figurehuh

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:21 AM

talk about the days events. Ask her questions about her

Ask her questions is a great answer.

drinker
If its the woman in " Goodmorning! Breakfast " of the joke department. Just ask her if those **** are real.:banana:
Ok. Sorry. I should have said boobs. My bad

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:19 AM

talk about the days events. Ask her questions about her

Ask her questions is a great answer.

drinker
If its the woman in " Goodmorning! Breakfast " of the joke department. Just ask her if those **** are real.:banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:06 AM

see this is how I get so serious. But what happens when your dead? You can't have sex anymore. Does that mean we don't exist anymore?

See, instead of self-gratification, the essence of my being is gratification of others. But in my experience of trying to gratify everyone, just a few people, and individuals in the wrong method, I have realized that you can't try and gratify everyone. I'm sure there's probably one billion people on earth that I could have earth-shattering sex with. Seriously here, I think I'm pretty good. And if that is the benchmark that we are measuring against, we will all have a grand ol' time measuring up. However, this is unprofitable for YOU. I'm sure the other people you're working to gratify will be satisfied (we are real good at this after all, we have enough practice), but who is going to satisfy you? This is the issue at hand. If you truly seek to take someone else's needs, wants, and desires as your own, there is no room for anything else. The only way to truly be gratified is to seek another's as your own. But this is totally unsustainable in any situation excepting a monogamous relationship, because you're only one person and there's only 24 hours in a day. And I will make the argument for marriage at this point.

And really we should be seeking to gratify God's purposes in our lifes, not our own or anyone elses. That's why this is the model for the marriage relationship.

agreed, but everyone finds their own happiness,,,,,

sex as the goal was never a source of happiness in any relationship for me either
so you would date a man who wouldn't have sex with you....i mean isn't that a flashback of something i am guilty of"baby i'm to fu(Ked up"......lol

I would date a man I loved and if there was some reason he wanted to postpone sex,,it would not bother me. I would respect him quite a bit, in fact, if he wished to wait for marriage. I am forty, I have had great sex, Id rather have a great relationship, if I have to choose. If great sex can come along with the great relationship thats all the better, but not the other way around.
Very well put

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 02:01 AM
Texting on my phone. Since my gf and I cant afford too many talk minutes on our phone. We text with each other all day.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:55 AM
I just want my sweetheart to be back in my arms.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:54 AM

soooo.....about this really hot cousin.can i get her digits?

will she send me boob pics?happy
rofl rofl rofl

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:48 AM
Two years ago a female friend told me about this site. I joined not really expecting anything. And over the course of time on here. I have truly enjoyed the forums. And have fallen in-love with the woman that told me about Mingle2. And she has fallen in-love with me. :banana:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:30 AM
Yes, it does. But. From what I see in your picture. It shouldnt be too hard for you to find someone that will be faithfull to you. Just have to search.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 19 20