JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:57 AM

Put up a pic for starters. Blind dates suck. :)
Yes they do. Last one I had, I had to sit there and tell her where each food item was.frustrated

Hmmmmmmmm........in the super market? On her dinner plate????? Or, in your cupboards? You don't mean the salad bar do you? lol
All four apply. I have ALOT of patience. But when after she kept mistaking my nieghbors house for mine ( 3 times in a row ). I had to finally tell her to find someone elsesad

You've got the sense of humor for this place. Stick around.:tongue:
Oh. Believe me. I plan on it.

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:55 AM
Howdy to all you ladies out thereflowers As you can see, I'm new here. I am hoping that I find my perfect woman to marryflowers I will send youflowers , and chocolates too. Will send you smooched when you are blue. I will write you love poems in the sand. Will even while in public, hold your hand. I promise to be honest in all that I do. Hoping to find that special some one, that will tell me " I love you "flowers

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:38 AM

Yes they do. Last one I had, I had to sit there and tell her where each food item was.frustrated

Hmmmmmmmm........in the super market? On her dinner plate????? Or, in your cupboards? You don't mean the salad bar do you? lol
All four apply. I have ALOT of patience. But when after she kept mistaking my nieghbors house for mine ( 3 times in a row ). I had to finally tell her to find someone elsesad

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:31 AM

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:23 AM
profile. I came up with a few things to say. But now am stuck with what else to say. Could I please get help? Thank you in advance:smile:

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 02:14 AM
( Him ) Have you ever heard of the sixty second intercourse?

( Her ) No
( Him ) You got a minute?

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 02:02 AM

I wish you the best of luck. You seem to have already decided. I've just been around the block. This is raising all kinds of red flags for me.

If some guy did this to me...I would have lost all respect for him. I don't condone cheating and think it's a cowardly act. I don't respect players either. I don't care what history we had together....that would be it for me.

JMO

If you are going through with it....I would tell her she needs to end it completely with the boyfriend now
My thoughts exactly!!!!!!

JustaSimpleMan56's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:50 AM

I hate santa...I use to burn a santa candle every christmas back in the day when i would bust my azz so my boys would have a bunch of cool stuff to open up.. and he got all the credit for it.

I hate that fat f *cker!!!laugh
rofl rofl rofl

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next