Community > Posts By > cutts

cutts's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:56 AM
whats up guys
I just wanted to say that I am haveing a good week for the first time in weeks. and I just wanted to see how you all are doing?

cutts's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:39 AM
thank you and I know things will get better and I need to think about my life

cutts's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:39 AM
She asked me the other night in bed if I would leave her and I told her that I love her and that I just wanted her to be with me. I told her she made me happy and then she said well I aint happy and that she got 500 hundred dollars to get an abortion and that just kills me inside. She cant figure out why I am upset or so she says so I am staying away from my own house

cutts's photo
Thu 12/06/07 06:29 AM
well she gets me all happy about her being pregnant and then she goes and has an abortion behind my back for the second time I dont know why I keep taking her back. I just love her and I would have done any thing for her and she just kills my hopes and dreams. sher says she loves me but how can you do that to a person you love?

cutts's photo
Thu 12/06/07 05:46 AM
I am ok I just am very low lower than i have ever been and I just want the misery to end

cutts's photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:26 PM
well I am back and in more of a mess now then ever. I took my ex back and she is treating me like crap again. I want to die and that is no joke I need to talk to some one or I might take the chance of death for happinees

cutts's photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:44 PM
My prayers are with you and your family. I know what you are going thru. I went thru it a few weeks ago and it is hard but god will help you thru it.

cutts's photo
Fri 10/12/07 07:41 PM
It dont bother me at all. I dont care what ne one thinks of me and nobody should care because I will always be me.

cutts's photo
Fri 10/12/07 11:14 AM
I dont know about names but I am a sucker for the blond hair blue eyed girls. I just dont get it

cutts's photo
Thu 10/11/07 04:13 PM
I know what you mean when you say you dont love yourself. I fight that feeling everyday and I try to love myself but I cant see the good things I do have, and I just threw away alot of things that meant so much. I am dealing with a bad bout of depression. It never seems to get better, only worse. I try and keep fighting but I dont know what I am fighting for. I just know that there is somthing out there that I am fighting for. I just feel like everyday I want to give up and for some reason I dont.I just do. It is hard but I just try to keep my head above water because I will never know if somone cares if I dont.

cutts's photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:10 PM
I am just really stressed out and I feel like I am going to my mind is going to explode. I have all my feelings coming at me at one time and I just feel like I turning into a cold person. I try and show the one I love how much I do love her and I find myself on the losing end. I just really don't care what happens to myself anymore. All I do is drink to feel better about the way my life is going and it is going to kill me and I dont care anymore.That is a scary thought but not to me, I think it is kinda peaceful not to suffer anymore. I am sick of feeling miserable everyday. I cant live like this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

cutts's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:22 PM
I am very depressed and I am scarred of myself. I am at complete rock bottom. I dont know how to deal with this

cutts's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:02 AM
I get that you must be married all the time but the truth is I am very single and looking for that person who I can maybe one day marry

cutts's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:01 AM
I am from the upper mighigan so you could say I am the craziest michigander you will find

cutts's photo
Thu 10/04/07 04:40 PM
I have but I dont know how far we will make it in a realationship. I just dont know how she really feels.

cutts's photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:25 AM
Thank you everyone. It has been a confusing road but I have faith that some one will notice that I am very interesting and that if they get to know me than they will see the person I really am.

cutts's photo
Sat 09/22/07 01:48 PM
Hi once again everyone. I want to get something off my chest so here goes. I was talking to a girl on here and then out of the blue they no longer come online or call me anymore. I just dont get what happens or why. I just get disguarged and feel like some people here are just playing games. All I want is to talk to some people and maybe find a woman who will treat me right. I just dont understand what is wrong with me. I aint good enough or maybe I just dont got the looks woman are looking for. I need some feedback from anyone

cutts's photo
Mon 09/17/07 08:41 AM
Or you can use cheerios and tell him to dunk them that worked on my nephew

cutts's photo
Sun 09/16/07 05:37 PM
I am in this could be fun.

cutts's photo
Sun 09/16/07 04:43 PM
I need a date but I am waiting for the right one.So if any ladies are intrested than let me know

Previous 1