Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 06:32 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 11/08/18 06:46 PM

Hillary Clinton is a Satanist Psychopath and a Traitor and Obama is a Traitor..and together they BOTH sold out their country ..and yet just being a non PC "white" bigot as some would say has managed to do more for the economy than the "TRAITOR" we had in office before him..spock

And now with Sessions out and Whitaker in and we now have the SENATE..Let's see what happens now..the Game is afoot..and now we will see a game of 4D chess played by the maestro...BUCKLE UP..

..Q..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Thu 11/08/18 04:58 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 11/08/18 05:24 AM

Please listen to me..I am not trying to hurt you..There is an EVIL plan in play to destroy your nation your way of life.By pitting neighbor against neighbor nation against nation..This is not about you against me ....not red v.blue..not Republican v.Democrat it's about GOOD v. EVIL and the worst EVIL one could ever imagine.we are all being manipulated through the media..I have given you many things to RESEARCH..

I am not trying to instill fear but knowledge but YOU have to OPEN YOUR EYES shake off your myopic views and travel down the rabbit holes that I have provided and you will begin to see the TRUTH..They want you to HATE Trump because they know he knows the TRUTH and they are trying to silence him any way they can..that is why they are using PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD media and inundating the FAKE news with everything Trump..

These EVIL people want to bring about a NEW WORLD ORDER by any means they have at their disposal..Look up SOROS and what his plan is look up SAUL ALINSKY and who he was mentor to..and who adored him and what he is about..and his 8 levels of control..HILLARY we know has SOLD OUT our nation and so has OBAMA..why are they not in jail..it's because they have aligned themselves with the EVIL that is trying to destroy your nation your way of life for their ideology of a NEW WORLD ORDER ..where they sit at the table of the ELITE and SATAN/LUCIFER sits at the head of the table..

LOOK at what has happened to France Germany Italy and Sweden and even California ...they want to destroy your nation your culture the same way they did those nations..But these nations are beginning to see the TRUTH and they are backing away from the UN because the UN has aligned themselves with the same EVIL whether wittingly or not..LOOK these things up for YOURSELVES..I want you to..Don't take my word for it just DO THE RESEARCH and you will see the TRUTH..I have and that's why I am trying to HELP you..PLEASE for the sake of yourselves and your families just LOOK these things up for yourselves..DO THE RESEARCH and let these rabbit holes take you where I have been..and see the manipulation the lies..see the MATRIX................. :heart:

FOLLOW THE RABBIT..Alice

UNITED WE STAND..divided we fall

WHERE WE GO ONE ..WE GO ALL

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 08:05 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 11/07/18 08:36 PM

First of all they are NOT mostly women and children they are mostly single young men ..then we can see how some of them have shot at Mexican police and torn down fences showing no respect for property or law..then you have the almost 100 members of ISIS that Guatemala has arrested..then there are those from the middle east that are mixed in ..not to mention and I just saw this an immigrant who was deported for attempted murder..so now Trump is NOT labeling them all as being bad but one can DEFINITELY see they are not starving after all they were given credit cards not to mention the people of Mexico are helping them get fed and so is the UNHCR..

I don't know what channel of MOCKINGBIRD delusional t.v you're watching..but if these people want to come to OUR country they can go through the legal process..not to mention they were already offered asylum by Mexico..and we see what they've done to the police as they threw rocks at them..It is Trump's job to insure the safety of the American citizens..and as the old saying goes an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..but we will wait sure they may be miles away ..but we'll wait and see how they obey our laws when they are on the border..we can already seen what they did in Mexico

There are criminals mixed in with these people and Trump is just setting up precautionary measures to weed them out ..if you all had it your way you would just open the borders and allow what has happened to France Italy Sweden and Germany happen to the U.S..not to mention what they have done to our Golden State California..which is looking more like a shyt hole every day..

Our ambassador in Guatemala has even reported there are criminal elements in these caravans and so has the president of Guatemala..so yea Charles they are just starving women and children.. not to mention there were seven children being trafficked with the caravan and other criminal gang bangers do you even do any REAL research or do you just let your hatred for Trump over rule your logic

HERE give this a listen..and learn something..YOUTUBE

Tom Fitton's Video Weekly Update..IMPORTANT Border Crisis Update & Hillary Clinton Lawsuit

Give this a listen ..this guy is with Judicial Watch ..or don't and just keep spewing that which you don't know...

NOT to mention this is a ploy by Soros to use these people in order to help him destroy America and create his BS ideology of a New World Order..a one Global Government..All part of his master plan to enslave the world while a few sit at the elite table..DO THE RESEARCH..

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 04:43 PM

Q says trust the plan..Sessions is out ..Loyalist in place Kavanaugh in place..we have the Senate... board of 4D chess is just about ready..The game is about to commence..and what we are all about to witness is a game that has taken years to prepare....and Castle Gitmo is about to have some long term guest..What you are about to witness is one of the greatest chess masters of 4D chess kickin' Deep State arse..So get those bags of popcorn ready and for some stock up on the Kleenex..because the SHOW is about to begin..smile2

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 01:35 PM

I DO..go ahead look it up ..many sites that even you Ms.H can VALIDATE..GO ahead check them out...smile2

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 01:23 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 11/07/18 01:32 PM

A lot of people voted ILLEGALY....look it up..it's basically rampant..all one has to do is the research ..it's there..NO LINKS ..just type in on YOUTUBE..

Project Veritas Illegal Mid Term Voting 2018

Scroll down and check out all the corruption involving voting and then some..I'm sure there will be more to come out..but you probably wont see it on the FAKE news channels..

All I can say is that Trump should have this investigated and then prosecute them ALL to the full extent of the law...smokin

And just so some know ..there are many sites so you can VALIDATE it for yourselves...smile2

And yes I do know there are some from years ago..you will just have to discern which of those apply to now..but indeed they are there..

I say there should be an election do over...because this one was purely BOGUS..

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 11:15 AM

I like the twist,,as always..YOU see the problem isn't immigrants..it's ILLEGAL immigrants note the word,,ILLEGAL..if you can't have enough RESPECT for our laws from the jump and you break them by entering OUR country ILLEGALY..than you should be DEPORTED..AGAIN there is NO problem with immigrants just those who feel they can enter OUR country ILLEGALY..wait your turn in line behind those who follow our laws and show the respect..

But there are those who would aid and abet law breakers because they too must obviously feel they are ABOVE THE LAW..and they're NOT...smokin

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 10:57 AM

If your point is that you think your MISINTERPRETATION is correct..than obviously you missed my point

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 10:52 AM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 11/07/18 10:55 AM

The Confederate flag waved today was never the the official flag of the confederate states of America Rather it was the flag of the ARMY of North Virginia..

The confederate flag for some stands for SOUTHERN PRIDE for some people while OTHERS associate it bigotry/or racism

I suppose it depends on ones PERSPECTIVE now don't it..So if one wants to wave the confederate flag to show their SOUTHERN PRIDE..another could come along and MISINTERPRET it's meaning doesn't make it right..only in their MIND is THEIR MISINTERPRETATION correct..spock

Sorry No link..Look It Up..smile2

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 07:11 AM

UNSEAL those indictments and let's get to filling up GITMO..smile2

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 05:34 AM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 11/07/18 05:40 AM

Talk about blatant voter fraud..or meddling in our elections..at the highest level...why bother to vote when your vote can be nullified by someone who isn't even a citizen or is here illegaly..We should just hand out ballots all over the freakin world..because it doesn't matter that you're not a LEGAL CITIZEN of our country..vote in our elections any way..and if one side doesn't feel they hold the edge..bring them illegal voters over our borders illegaly and hand them a ballot..FKN STUPID..noway

I know how about the next election all the legal citizens just stay home and let just the illegals vote and determine the fate of our country..it would be about the same thing..again STUPID

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 04:26 AM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 11/07/18 05:25 AM

noway

The election is a scam...since when is it legal to register illegals to vote in this country...These people have NO right to vote in OUR elections period..smokin NOT only should the illegals who voted be arrested but also those who allowed them to..

I know why don't we just have people from Russia or China or Argentina or anywhere else in the world just send in their ballots..it would be the same thing..now wouldn't it..hell it don't matter where you live or are from..came to the U.S for vacation hell you can vote too..It doesn't matter that you're not a LEGAL CITIZEN ..vote in OUR elections...All I can say is that it is more than obvious that we have reached a whole new level of STUPID..but let's all turn a blind eye..the same way we did with Hillary...noway

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 09:36 AM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 11/06/18 09:49 AM

Piss on them..smile2 Let's see pissing on a bed so some say..as oppose to selling out the country in traitorous fashion..What do you think..a toss up...NYET..lol..All I can say is that ..this election has turned out to be quite entertaining ..and I can't wait to see the outcome..ENJOY the show..I really want to see those indictments UNSEALED..People are going to be shocked ..to say the least..spock Oh and I'm going to be proven right..just so ya know..lol

Well as much as I have enjoyed the banter I have to go..but feel free to leave a smart retort..BBL..to reply..tc

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 08:52 AM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 11/06/18 09:35 AM

AW yes Putin..the guy who was kind enough to give us about 160 terabytes on intercepted communications and all the evidence we need to LOCK HER UP..I'm not worried the NSA is everywhere..You see there's this one thing we have here in the U.S that some seem to forget .it's called..FREEDOM OF SPEECH..so screen shot away..it's a free country

And just so you know like most don't..Trump has been working with military intelligence long before the election..and his whole Putin scenario was to goad Hillary because he knew that Putin had the GOODS on her..that's why she CACKLED so hard every time he mentioned him..4D Chess..WAKE UP..lol

Oh and just so you know your idle threats don't intimidate me in the least..you have NOTHING..LOL..SOOO What else ya got..lol

Oh maybe you haven't given this much thought..and obviously NOT..but what you have done if you indeed took all those screenshots and sent them to the FBI..is that you have shown them what a TRUE PATRIOT I am supporting the President of the United States and being ex military I couldn't be prouder but at the same time you have shown them you're NOT a PATRIOT who supports our Commander in Chief..so I wonder just who they are going to be looking at unfavorably..eh comrade...smile2

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 08:23 AM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 11/06/18 08:48 AM

Of course it is Just like those FISA warrants were LEGIT..right..lol and Christine Blasey Ford was LEGIT..lol..and Cesar Sayoc wasn't a Psy Op..lol ..you keep believing that ..because it's what they want you to believe..that's why they have tried to assassinate the president because it's all BS and all those people who want toblow the whistle on Hag Hillary either commit suicide right before they tell their story or die in a plane crash..they're all coincidences like what happened to JFK.Jr..no problem..keep thinking that..but when the indictments are UNSEALED..and this is particularly why I want to see the RED Tsunami..When those indictments are UNSEALED...all that I have said the "TRUTH" will be known..and there will be NOTHING the nay sayers can say then..as they watch as all the pedophiles along with Hillary and Obama are carted off to GITMO..

SO you see it doesn't matter what anyone thinks .. once the indictments are UNSEALED the PROOF will be irrefutable..so for now I wait to say I TOLD YA SO..smile2

OH and one more thing..Hillary never destroyed any evidence because well that's all bs as well..I wonder why she did that or rigged the election..oh but that never happened either..it's all "right wing" propaganda..LOL
P.S after the election..be prepared to EAT YOUR WORDS..

And let's not forget URANIUM ONE..but hey that didn't happen either because the Dems are so LEGIT and that story is just right wing propaganda..you know it get's to the point where that excuse just doesn't work..but like I said..after the elections we will ALL know the TRUTH..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 07:29 AM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 11/06/18 08:15 AM

When the RED wave comes Hell is coming with it..DO THE RESEARCH ..Look at what Soros says about destroying America look at what Farrakhan is chanting in IRAN "Death To America"..Look at Saul Alinsky's 8 Rules of Control..and see if it doesn't sound familiar..see who is associated with these people and their BS ideologies..go ahead..DO IT..DO THE RESEARCH..anyone can..just type it in..YOU don't have to take my word for it..VALIDATE it for yourself...unless you are afraid ..that you may just see the TRUTH..DO IT..then come back..and maybe we'll talk..DO THE RESEARCH...smile2

As a matter of fact here's a little tidbit for ya..check this guy out Cody Snodgres ..he's an ex black ops operator whistleblower listen to his story on youtube..or what Assange has to say in the 11 years WIKILEAKS has NEVER produced a false story..or ask yourself what are those chemtrails about..haven't heard..wonder why or that Fukushima is a progressive Extinction Level Event..anyone told ya..Not to worry that YOUR government has been lying to you and the rest of us for a LONG time..because Trump lied..noway ..keep kidding yourself that this is all just "RIGHT WING" propaganda..because that's what works best for the Deep State and keeps us divided..

UNITED WE STAND ..divided we fall
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 06:55 AM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 11/06/18 06:57 AM

YOU want to know about habitual liars..look to the DNC Obama and the Clintons and the UN..I have it from some sources that that what is going on at the southern border is far worse than what you are being told..What is wrong with some people..they are being DUPED with the petty things and don't seem to get the BIG picture..after all it's worked for decades if not centuries why not continue the trend..eh..

How many lies do you think you have been told about 9/11 ..the false narrative wars..Branch Davidian..Alfred P Murrah bombing..Christine Blasey ford..Cesar Sayoc..the illegal immigrants( almost 100 ISIS members arrested in Guatemala)..not to mention all that has been censored by FAKE news..not to mention all the illegals who are allowed to vote in OUR elections..hey but not to worry about all those things..because Trump Lied..

Step away from the T.V and DO THE RESEARCH and you will see that Trump's lies and all the accusations of racism on his side is being told to you by the REAL racist and the Deep State and the DNC who have been lying and stealing from us since the beginning of this nation..

All the things they keep saying about Trump is to distract you from whats going on in the Shadows..take a look at what they found on Anthony.Weiners laptop or how about Weinstein and his Pedo Island or Silsby and Haiti..keep going down the rabbit holes and maybe then you will begin to see the TRUTH..about the illuminati the Luciferians..skull and bones..keep digging..because until you do..you will continue to be DUPED..DO THE RESEARCH

See what Soros is about or Farrakhan or Saul Alinsky and who are associated with these people and their agenda ..then just maybe you will begin to see the TRUTH..but until then..you will remain PUPPETS.. DUPED..

FOLLOW THE RABBIT..Alice

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 04:51 AM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 11/06/18 05:14 AM

Didn't Hannity even say he "didn't know the president was going to call him up there"...spock ..

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 11:37 PM

Once the RED wave takes over Hillary and Obama will know their days of freedom are over...Maybe Hillary could run for president of GITMO..smile2

no photo
Mon 11/05/18 11:13 PM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 11/05/18 11:15 PM

Farrakhan in Iran chanting "Death To America" isn't he one of Obama's buddies..spock and I'm sure one can find more than ONE source for this story...