Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Tue 01/22/19 01:07 PM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 01/22/19 01:30 PM

It's not conspiracy.. Pelosi is a traitor so I have nothing to worry about..I have and will continue to prove you all wrong time and time again..as far as those old ladies they can rest comfortably knowing that there are MANY PATRIOTS like myself out there versus the seditious traitors we go up against.. As far as stupidity that would be those who spew their seditious traitorous words..

keep thinking they are theories for as time passes and the truth is revealed validating all I have said..you will finally come to the conclusion that not only am I right..but that you have been DUPED once again by the Mockingbird media..rofl

as far as NOTHINGBURGERS..Where is that Russian Collusion?..spock

.. WWG1 WGA

no photo
Tue 01/22/19 12:07 PM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 01/22/19 12:44 PM

Really ..You don't follow Q..so you all know NOTHING about the misspelled words..I PROVED using your left leaning site..even it says a wall around the house..and as far as chemtrails..there are MANY articles on that subject that PROVES what I am saying..just search it..and read..But you see I know there are others out there that DO THE RESEARCH and follow Q who read what I write and know what I'm saying to be TRUE..as for myself I find it amusing that you all don't..

..You all really have NO idea as to what is really going on..more than evident..as far as a broken record would be the deflection from the left..a foot high wall around a vineyard with a foot high gate....LOL..and HBH you may want to delete that comment about poisoning the president.. Trump if given the accolades he deserves is one of the greatest presidents this country has ever seen..

..WWG1 WGA

Still think you aren't being manipulated by the mainstream media...LOL..Break Free of the MATRIX..DO THE RESEARCH

P.S..As far as what is in front of you being fake..look no further than the words of ex CIA director William Casey..or look up Operation Mockingbird..and you will know it is..spock

no photo
Tue 01/22/19 10:57 AM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 01/22/19 11:13 AM

First of all I said it was a short wall ..but a foot tall ..really..they built a foot tall gate..hardly lol ..how would one even see that foot high gate when they drove up to it hell the tire on a car is higher than a foot tall..lol..and neither article and I've searched says a wall around a vineyard lol..Now to continue on with Pelosi.

.Know why she wanted to leave town so bad..I'll tell you something the media won't Pelosi along with Soros hired a professional killer Hasher Taheb to assassinate the president...spock If you all ask me real nice I will give you the site that shows this..but if not..than I suppose you will all just have to.. DO THE RESEARCH..

..or wait like most until this info comes out..Trump knows ..he has the intel..smile2

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Tue 01/22/19 06:26 AM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 01/22/19 07:22 AM

Yes Ms.H that is ONE of their properties BUT..another property they own is a vineyard on Zinfandel Lane in St.Helena California Type in search "The American Mirror" when that page comes up ..see the 3 pictures under Kyle Olson/Maxine meltdown/MYSTERY..look at the one on the left that says Nancy Pelosi's border wall Napa Valley estates right next to Obama's wall which is right next to the popes border wall..click on the picture that says Pelosi's border wall..

..so now go to SNOPES type in "Did these politicians build walls around their homes" scroll down til you come to FIVE pictures of different politician's walls ..see the one that says PELOSI..is that not the EXACT same wall and front gate shown in The American Mirror..it most certainly is..Now you can see that not only have I taken my right leaning source and shown you the wall but I have taken your left leaning SNOPES and validated it..Nancy Pelosi has a wall..not a very tall wall..but none the less a WALL..VALIDATED PROOF..

As far as their worth I didn't say where I got the info..I have MANY sources..

.WWG1 WGA

Walls are NOT immoral some people are..and that's why in some cases you need walls .. one of those immoral people is Pelosi..once all is revealed you will see for yourselves..but in the mean time..DO THE RESEARCH..smile2

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 09:29 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 10:00 AM

No that's just some of the property they own but its not the house in Napa Valley that she resides in..or the one I'm talking about..Pelosi and her husband own a lot of property..their worth is like 28 to 35 million..they should give the Tombs some I could really use it..lol..Anyway give some of those sites I pointed out a try..so many rabbit holes ..so little time..smile2 GG.. TC

The property with the wall is on Zinfandel Lane in St. Helena California

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 09:24 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 10:09 AM

The good ones always seem to get assassinated and along those same lines from what my sources are saying there is another as if it ever ended assassination plot aimed at Trump..You all really should go to youtube and check out Q..You will see what I am saying about Trump's misspellings..heres a few sites to get you started..there's a lot of inside knowledge here..where these rabbit holes take you from there..you are on your own..but nonetheless good info..

Two of my favs...... X22 and Secure Team 10

Stroppy Me
Dustin Nemos
IPOT- In Pursuit of Truth
Truth Unsealed
WIKILEAKS
ANONYMOUS
Blessed To Teach-B2T
Judicial Watch

Pick one or more and give them a listen..A lot of good info here guys..and you will see why Trump misspells words..it's code..follow the Q post or Q crumbs as some call it..alot of insight as to what's really going on..that the MSM won't tell you..Man you all should feel lucky I'm divulging some of my sources..LOL

..WWG1 WGA

Look HBH just type in The American Mirror..that page comes up look at the little pics the one on the left is her front gate under the name Kyle Olson..click on that picture..there ya go ..

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 09:06 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 09:13 AM

I haven't seen the house ..both Snopes and The American Mirror only show the front gate and the short wall..But that' mansion in the pic you show isn't hers..If you type in what I wrote you will see what I am talking about..altho there is an aerial view but you really can't make out the wall..it's not like the Trump wall LOL

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 08:53 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 09:04 AM

.... THAT IS NOT HER HOUSE Charles what don't you all get..type in search..The American Mirror..and look at the small picture on the left that is her front gate..the same front gate shown on SNOPES..that's her front gate ..notice the short wall..short but still..a wall..

Go to SNOPES and type in Did These Politicians Build Walls Around Their Homes and if the dang thing will come up you will see the same front gate and short wall..it's there..both pictures show the same front gate with the short wall..

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 08:52 AM

I don't care about the protesters Look at the sites and you will see what I;m talking about she has a short wall ..but still a wall..

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 08:46 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 08:51 AM

I am very much aware that the house at 2724 Pacific Heights is not her house..I'm not looking at that picture..I'm looking at her house..just go to American Mirror..and you will see HER house..it's the same house on SNOPES and it's NOT the house at 2724 Pacific Heights San Francisco ..

Use your own site type in Did these politicians build walls around their homes and you will see a short wall but nonetheless a wall..the same wall in the picture The American Mirror shows..and NO its not at 2724 Pacific Heights..

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 08:32 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 08:39 AM

The American Mirror and Snopes BOTH show a wall..so what are you talking about and that is Pelosi's house in American Mirror pic..SNOPES "Did these politicians build walls around their homes"..what don't you see I'm looking at Pelosi's front gate and theres a WALL..so what are you all talking about..DO THE RESEARCH..there's no denying it..Maybe it's you who should go down a few rabbit holes..I even used your own site..

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 08:20 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 08:41 AM

what house are you looking at..she has a wall altho it doesn't completely surround the house and is only a couple of feet tall there is a wall..you can't deny that..

You do realize it o.k probably not that he misspelled the word hamburger incorrectly for a reason..of course one would have to read Q..to know this ..obviously you don't..Trump is using coded language..Of course those who follow Q would know this..

... WWG1 WGA

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 06:51 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 07:36 AM

And IF you clicked on the left picture and are reading on SNOPES where it says Is this a wall around Nancy Pelosi's house..of course the answer would be NO ..simply because its NOT Nancy Pelosi's house they are showing..DUH...spock

SOooo rather than click on that little picture on the left I went straight to SNOPES and typed in Does Pelosi's house have a wall..Go to page 2 and scroll down to where it says "Did these politicians build a wall around their homes.. scroll down on that page..second house down on the left shows Pelosi's house....what do you see Charles? A picture of Pelosi's house with a wall around it..

Does the front gate look familiar..like the one shown in the site I used "The American Mirror".. It sure does because it is ...spock ..SO there you go Charles I used your own left leaning site to prove you WRONG..LOL..YOU were saying?..The next time you call someone out and attempt to smear them..

.. DO THE RESEARCH..

.. WWG1 WGA

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 05:25 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 01/21/19 06:20 AM

Charles you're source is SNOPES a leftist leaning fact finder..LOL..Now if you want to talk about blatant BS that would be a lot of your propaganda you produce every day from the mockingbird media..Here's a logical question..How is it that WE all know that Operation Mockingbird is CIA controlled main stream media LIES backed by the words of William Casey ex director of the CIA who said "the CIA would know their job is complete when everything the public believes is a LIE"..

And yet on a daily basis you continually produce CIA propaganda main stream media BS expecting people to believe it..So where is all that RUSSIAN COLLUSION..eh..2 years and a big nothing burger...spock

And NOooo... I didn't get my info from Huckabee..I got my info from (wait for it) ....."The American Mirror"..look it up..the articles I read are "Nancy Pelosi's wall around Napa Valley estate" and ..SERIOUSLY NANCY "NO WALL" PELOSI ACTUALLY HAS A MOAT BEHIND THE WALL THAT PROTECTS HER PROPERTY ..See the front gate..appears to be connected to a wall..smile2 ...NOW what's that you were saying?

..WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 03:49 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 01/20/19 03:53 PM

Silent and smart..alot smarter than I ..spock

Nature Lady helium is more fun especially if you inhale..LOL

Gotta go You all take care..even you HBH..smile2

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 03:41 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 01/20/19 03:44 PM

Not to worry Nature lady ..If I don't get at least one post a day removed I feel like I haven't accomplished anything that day..another day ..another post..Not to worry there are many silent Trump supporters out there...smile2

Thanks for the concern HBH ..but don't worry I'll still be around long enough to throw plenty of jabs your way..LOL

..WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 03:29 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 01/20/19 03:32 PM

3 million less than Hillary in a RIGGED election ..So how do you know those numbers are correct especially with all the voter fraud we've seen as of late..what is real any more dang if I know..ignorance at one time was bliss ..but then they invented the computer and with it came knowledge and the RED PILL..and we have broken free of the MATRIX created..

As far as Herr Mueller I see a long rope with his name on it..Is Mueller working with Trump ..now that would be something ..wouldn't it..just a conspiracy theory..but isn't it rather odd that Trump would bring in Barr..Do you honestly think he didn't know who he was and how friendly him and Mueller are..Does give pause

Trump is what's standing between us and the Globalist and they were right there..they almost got that traitor Hillary elected..perhaps it was divine intervention that she wasn't..LOL

So we'll continue to debate coupled with light jabs along the way ..until all is known..nothing wrong with a little banter it passes the day..LOL

..WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 02:06 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 01/20/19 02:08 PM

My apologies I just assumed that since I was talking about Globalists and the "UN MIGRATION PACT" that people would be able to discern what time in history I was referring to..Next time will remember to be more specific..My family came here through LEGAL means for those times ..but we can see times have changed unless we want to reestablish the laws of the 1920's..and if you noticed I said "ILLEGAL".. I have no problem with "LEGAL" immigrants I have worked back to back with many people from S.America and I will agree they are hard workers.

Not to mention if you look I was talking about the New World Order agenda where just anyone "unvetted" from any country can just walk on in..which indeed does put people's lives at risk especially those in Europe ..and if you see in my comment I also talked about not being vetted..It" s obvious some missed the fact that I was talking about the idea of a New World Order..I don't know how..since I started my comment with the Globalist want a New World Order..

Also when I wrote about rapes and murder for religious beliefs I would figure there would be those who would get the gist as to who I was referring to..obviously not

And in conclusion some of my people were turned away for being a public charge and sickness..obviously vetted for those times..otherwise how would they know

but I still don't get how anyone could miss that the whole comment I made was against a New World Order and NOT VETTING..oh well

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 12:15 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 01/20/19 12:23 PM

From what I'm seeing Charles is addressing many issues..I simply picked one to elaborate on is that a problem? I don't need to distract but I also don't need someone to tell me what issue to address either..or how I view it..call me a non conformist radical if you will..it's how I roll..smile2

As far as Trump's ridiculous reasons as one puts it for wanting a wall is no more ridiculous for the Dems not wanting one..IT'S IMMORAL ..maybe I'm missing something like oh I don't know the separation of church and state..but what I'm not missing is that IMMORAL wall around Pelosi's house..freakin hypocrite

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 12:08 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 01/20/19 12:37 PM

Gee I hope we aren't talking about Obama" DUMB AZZ idea of vetting..where they fill out the paperwork and then we release them into the U.S before we even fully investigate them ..yea that makes a lot of sense ..NOT.. when they weren't even vetted having no idea who they really are and told to come back and 92% don't yea that makes a lot of sense..and as far as disregarding the wall..no problem there's many miles where there isn't one ..so yea one could easily disregard the wall..

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25