Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 12:33 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/06/19 12:43 PM

Sort of like the hypocrisy of an ongoing investigation that should have been shut down a long time ago when we saw how those FISA warrants were obtained....How long were the threads about Russian collusion going..and were all proven wrong..How do you all think all the rest of these petty investigations are going to turn out..care to guess?..LOL..#DUPED AGAIN..it is rather amusing... some days..

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 12:17 PM

Digging for anything petty are we now that the Russian collusion is a known hoax..all those threads just so sure that Trump was guilty..and now all you got is a big nothing burger..no matter what you can't cover up that the DNC duped all of you into believing something that wasn't true..now what do you have..more petty nothing burgers..YOU GOT NOTHING...months of threads so sure Trump was guilty of Russian collusion.. months of threads...ALL PROVEN WRONG..rofl

The Count Down has begun..

t minus 13

HERE COMES THE PAIN

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Fri 02/22/19 02:17 PM

Two years 30 million dollars endless threads and still..NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION...rofl

no photo
Fri 02/22/19 12:35 PM

It all depends on what you allow yourself to believe..truth is we are all just making it up as we go along..it makes us feel like we actually know something..spock

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 11:00 AM

Don't talk to me about the illegal aliens..go talk to the angel moms and dads and tell them why having illegals in the country is such a grand idea..tell them how your heart bleeds for those people coming over the border illegaly..spock

no photo
Sat 02/16/19 08:36 PM

.. WHERE'S THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION?..spock

no photo
Sat 02/16/19 11:36 AM

He who controls the money controls the world,he who controls the media controls the mind.... welcome to the matrix.

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 08:20 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 02/15/19 09:00 AM

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DO THE RESEARCH... and I'll clue you in it's not me..and look at what the UN migration Pact is doing to the EU and look at what Agenda 21 is all about..and why is it exactly that the UN is using tax payer dollars to shove all these people up to our border..and while they are at it .. take a look at the uptick in diseases..not to mention the terror cells in Venezuela..So put down the FAKE NEWS and read something that tells the truth for once..spock

WHERE'S THAT RUSSIAN COLLUSION ...rofl

..HERE COMES THE PAIN
.Q

..WWG1 WGA

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 03:36 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 02/15/19 03:49 AM

two different scenarios..even tho both are breaking the law..so are we suppose to just keep posting more and more of our military to control the law breakers..If there were 12000 people who said they were going to speed at the same time what would you do..put up a road block that's what you would do..in essence build a wall of sorts to prevent it..not to mention it is far easier to control a road then it is a border..and that is why other sources of securing the border will be used in conjunction with the wall..but it would require more and more people if you don't barricade part of the border as the caravans are continuously growing..

What would you do if you knew there was an outside source that told you they are going to send 12000 speeders down the same road at the same time..wait for them to do it and then send 12000 patrol cars to try and catch them..or would you put up a road block to prevent it..throw up some cameras and hope they catch all license plate numbers? problem with that..illegal border jumpers don't have license plates on their azz and can scatter to all points because they are not restricted to just a road..so how are you going to find them all?

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 03:17 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 02/15/19 03:37 AM

What?..So let me guess this some random check point among miles of an open border does not make it an open border..what? people are crossing illegaly over the Mexican border and the Canadian border every day..seems open to me..bvecause if it wasn't then they wouldn't be able to right..Not to mention how many of them have thousands standing at their border being pushed forward by the UN.

.oh yea that's rights some just signed up for the UN migration Pact and flooded their country with immigrants and then put the burden on the tax payers backs..and look at what has happened to those countries..it's what they have in store for us..as the caravans get larger and larger..

So as they do ..are we suppose to just keep putting more and more of our military on our border as the caravan sizes increase..the situation is quite different..The Deep State wants to do all they can to destroy our country,our sovereignty..they don't care who or what is coming over our border...and as we can see the caravans are getting larger every time..We didn't want the UN migration Pact and this is the UN's way of trying to force it on us..BUILD THE WALL

no photo
Fri 02/15/19 02:49 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 02/15/19 03:13 AM

national emergencies the road to dictatorship?..Perhaps you should go over our history..

and see just how many "dictators" as you called them have declared national emergencies 30 of them which are still in effect..The people have spoken and like I said earlier your stats are off 66% of the people want a barrier.and altho the main stream mockingbird media won't divulge all that is coming through our border..it is the job of our government to do what it can at all levels to protect the citizens of this country..and if they feel that a border wall is part of the solution than so be it..

What would be the problem with that..with a border barrier because what? it funnels people to have to enter through ports of entry legally instead of illegaly..makes no sense why people are in such an uproar over it..So what is the reason that people don't want a border barrier..because it's immoral?..exactly how is it immoral..And what kind of talking point is this "that by Trump declaring national emergency it means that Dems could do so in the future..WHAT?

They've declared national emergencies in the past and no matter whether Trump declared a national emergency has no effect on whether they can or cannot do it in the future..She was making a veiled threat aimed at the 2nd amendment..Sounds like once again the Dems/Deep State are BUTT HURT because they are losing BIGLY..get over it..you lost with your Russian Collusion..and FAKE news narrative..and now their PAIN IS COMING as the doors of Gitmo swing open and the Gallows await..

The Dems/Deep State want to attack our constitutional right to bear arms..GOOD LUCK with that..it's just something else that they will lose at...And as far as a dictatorship because of a national emergency..Let me reiterate for the last time..LOOK at your history..WE HAVE DECLARED MANY NATIONAL EMERGENCIES 30 ARE STILL IN EFFECT..are we in a dictatorship..if we are due to a national emergency then we have been in a dictatorship well before TRUMP..

What some don't get is this is a war against the DEEP STATE and they are just using the dem supporters to inadvertently help support their NWO agenda..that's why they don't want the wall. that's why they divide..and that's why they want your guns.. because it makes you weak..because they want open borders and to destroy our sovereignty..morals have nothing to do with a wall..

HERE COMES THE PAIN...to the DEEP STATE

no photo
Thu 02/14/19 02:46 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 02/14/19 02:53 PM

..NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.it should tell you all something..the mockingbird lies people..It's all about control and brain washing ..spock You are truly uninformed wall haters..you should look for a better source of info besides FAKE NEWS media..Do you really think you know what's coming through that border..you have NO IDEA..IF you think about it..if they didn't tell you the truth about the Russian Collusion ..what makes you think they are going to tell you the truth about anything else..spock ..so who's naïve?

...WWG1 WGA

no photo
Thu 02/14/19 01:37 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 02/14/19 02:28 PM

I don't know where you are getting your stats from but my my stats say 66% are in favor of a barrier and 21% against.As far as 2020 it's a go and the masses that will turn out in favor of Trump will be astronomical..

With a barrier we would not need as many "boots on the ground"..just remember it was that mockingbird media that led people to believe there was Russian Collusion..which was nothing but lies..and that is proven to be false and yet "some" people still flock back to those same media outlets for their so called Truths again..go figure..spock
We are already under many national emergencies right now 30 of them some going back as far as 1979 and still ongoing..Obama declare 9 of them which I believe are still ongoing..so what's one more..

..WWG1 WGA

HERE COMES THE PAIN
.Q

no photo
Thu 02/14/19 07:51 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 02/14/19 07:51 AM

Texas introduces legislature to fund the wall with Mexico..2.5 BILLION..you were saying Charles.. BS?...Looks like an "OPTION" to me..smile2 ..tick.. tock

...HERE COMES THE PAIN

..ENJOY THE SHOW

.WWG1 WGA

..DO THE RESEARCH..spock

no photo
Wed 02/13/19 08:29 PM

..HERE COMES THE PAIN...smile2

...ENJOY THE SHOW

.Q

.WWG1 WGA

no photo
Wed 02/13/19 02:42 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 02/13/19 03:16 PM

What do you and that lame reporter know..are you all in the OVAL OFFICE..NOooo..noway

.. the left has been clinging like a dingle berry on the azz of a farting cow over the Russian Collusion narrative for two years...laugh

..WWG1 WGA

no photo
Tue 02/12/19 07:02 PM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 02/12/19 07:11 PM

Well of course the debt went up Trump had to fix all that the traitor Obama was trying to destroy..Also since I'm at it I wouldn't be so sure as far as all those so called "fact checkers" are concerned especially that left leaning Snopes..lol..You all should do a little fact checking on your own where URANIUM ONE is concerned..especially when you come across a WHISTLEBLOWER named Caine and his lawyer Victoria Toensing ..not to mention a company named APCO ..then when you add in Mueller..Fact checkers..LOL

Trump running wild with corruption..really ..what has been PROVEN..ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..soooo .. what corruption that which the Dems are guilty of themselves and projecting it on others.. what PROOF that is important don't ya know..nothing but a BIG FAT NOTHINGBURGER.that the Dems have been running with for the last TWO YEARS..

And as far as that list of people ya got there have you noticed one important fact..NONE OF THEM ARE TRUMP..spock ..just thought I would point that out for ya..smile2

.ENJOY THE SHOW
.Q

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 09:47 AM

I think we are a lot more advanced in space travel than what we are being told..

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 09:23 AM

beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder..until closing time and they turn on the lights..and then it's usually like damn maybe I shoulda switched to hard liquor..LOL

no photo
Sat 02/09/19 12:15 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 02/09/19 12:19 PM

Do you think that herr Mueller aka TRAITOR is just investigating Trump..Do you? Well if you do than that means the PLAN is working and do you think that Stone's over the top arrest with CNN coincidentally waiting to film it wasn't part of the plan..or that those helicopters in LA with someone on the roof top filming it.. was merely coincidental timing or an exercise?..coincidences.."there are no coincidences" just a game of chess a game of 4D chess at the hands of the maestro....

ENJOY THE SHOW

.Q

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25