Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Wed 03/20/19 05:48 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/20/19 06:06 PM

One word... PROOF..But by all means at least we see that they're consistent..consistently WRONG..WHERE'S THAT TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..where's any of it..speculation..maybes..could have.. might have.. looks like..When you all get an indictment then ya got something..until then ya haven't proven a dang thing..
you're just being strung along by the mockingbird media..again..DUPED

And Ms.H .Even when entering heaven one must pass through a gate..properly..otherwise YOU DON'T GET IN..spock whatta ya know ..morals..and if ta think a country isn't like a house then try living in your house without any walls..I guess you could always fly a drone and call the cops when someone comes and sits down on your couch and you have to provide them with services ..and you have them fill out paper work to see of they can sit down on your couch..but while they wait for the paper work to be processed ..which could take years ..they sit on your couch and you provide services..sounds like a plan...noway

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Tue 03/19/19 09:34 PM
Edited by tombraider on Tue 03/19/19 09:50 PM

WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION? two years later and NOTHING BURGER.

...and now Trump hell he's everything bad..one week he's a Nazi the next week he's a Russian Colluder another week Hitler ..KKK can you all make up your minds or do you have to wait for the mockingbird media to create the "flavor of the week" ...

It's amazing how so many people who think they know how to talk to other world leaders when it comes to trying to bring about world peace..something we haven't seen for a LOOONG time..while we have been in false narrative war after false narrative war..against some of these very countries that we have been LURED into fighting and are trying to bring about peace with..After all it would be a precarious position to be in since after all it may have been this country and it's SWAMP RATS that started most of the skirmishes in order to line their pockets..

We're probably lucky that some of these countries will even negotiate with us..oh but we can't go there because we're perfect we do no harm unless provoked even if we have to use our own CIA..even if we have to arm and fund them ourselves..and we have..but not to worry there will always be the CIA controlled mockingbird media to tell you what to think..and how to feel..But. that can't happen..the media doesn't brain wash us.. ..but Trump's words brain washes someone into killing people... the media can't convince us to hate..but Trumps words can convince someone to kill...spock 24/7 the news runs

no matter what, our mockingbird media will paint us in a magnanimous light before the world while those beyond our borders know the real truth..But don't worry what you don't know won't hurt you..Unfotunately some of us know..too bad others don't listen..

And by the way haven't really looked into it lately..HOW"S THAT SMOLLETT STORY GOING..mockingbird music and false flags false narrative wars and witch hunts..still don't get it ..DO YA..spock ..some of us do..

..HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Mon 03/18/19 07:02 PM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 03/18/19 07:21 PM

I have to say I disagree Ms.H..You see borders to countries and front doors to houses are quite the same..there is a PROPER way to enter them both..Like those who want to enter without knocking ..how different would you feel if someone was to just beat down your door and shove their way pass you and enter simply because they felt they had a right to..And as those who climb the fence rather than enter through the ports of entry ..How should one feel if someone was to come climbing through the windows instead of knocking at the door and showing RESPECT to those who live there..and enter PROPERLY.. LEGALLY

You see they are quite the same,houses and countries have ports of entry that should be entered PROPERLY..LEGALLY..if not then you have NO RIGHT to be there..GET OUT..BUILD THE WALL..and DEPORT those who are here ILLEGALY..spock

Charles..WHERE'S THAT TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION

The real "fun" starts soon
.Q

no photo
Mon 03/18/19 08:19 AM

Could it be that you are just trying to "string" us along..smile2 Does writing this mean I fell for it?..spock

no photo
Mon 03/18/19 07:32 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 03/18/19 07:57 AM

Colt 45..Understand this ..It doesn't matter how long Trump has been around..he could've been around since the beginning of time..Holmes committed those murders in 2012..well before the term MAGA was even thought of in 2016..so it is inconceivable beyond any thought that he could be considered a MAGA murderer..the murders were committed long before the phrase and it's connection to Trump was even around...spock Can I call myself a member of a group of people that don't exist yet?

Besides Holmes murder scenario wasn't about Trump..he was ..the JOKER... and no..not the MAGA JOKER..lol

no photo
Mon 03/18/19 07:02 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 03/18/19 07:12 AM

In my opinion ..NO ONE knows the word of GOD ..but there sure will be a lot who will claim they do..can I getz an AMEN brother..now pass the collection plate and give me some dollarz..One can believe in whatever one is gullible enough to follow..let me click on the tube and see what the mockingbird has to say ..it's all lies..the MATRIX is made up of all lies..meant to manipulate..meant to control..Wanna play..spock

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 04:40 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/17/19 04:50 PM

And guess who got stuck with the empty allegations ..all the Russian Collusion conspiracy theorists..and just as quick as they were wrong ..on to another false scenario..or attempts to destroy Trump's family ..It sure is odd how the Dems want to talk bad about Trump but are worse then he is..with all their corruption..So what have we PROVEN about Trump that is a CRIME..WE KNOW what Hillary has done..but there is far worse..just wait

Here's how I view it..sure Trump isn't perfect ..who is..but what he is doing is allowing us to "drain the swamp"..that's a good thing..so let's take advantage of that..then if Trump committed a crime that can be PROVEN..then we deal with that..We know that corruption exist on both sides .still we have to drain the swamp first..it only makes sense..simply because we may never get a chance like this again for a long time..if ever again

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 04:09 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/17/19 04:30 PM

Really Ms.H ? You're right.it depends on what one idolizes about a person..and that's why Trump supporters cannot be considered bigots or white supremacists ..which would be exactly the same reasons that Obama or Hillary supporters should not be considered traitors.

.But as far as "painting" Obama as a traitor..that hopefully very soon will be made very clear that indeed he is..just like Hillary is a pedophile..the rabbit holes are dark these days..as you all will see..most don't have a clue and will soon be surprised as to the depth of evil we are up against...

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 03:56 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/17/19 04:04 PM

How does one defend "MIGHT" ..oh I know ..it might have..it might not have... your honor so in essence.."it's a coin flip"..what? LOL..that's some evidence they might or might not have there ..LOL..might ..2 funny and yet just about as ridiculous..whatever happened to PROOF..spock

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 03:03 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/17/19 03:07 PM

Well I'm not going to go through all those you have pictured there LOL..Basically because I just need one to prove my point..and that would be the red head top left ..His name is James Eagen Holmes who was responsible for the murder of 12 people imjured 70 others at a Century 16 theatre in 2012.. TRUMP AND MAGA DIDN'T COME OUT TIL 2016..so how the heck could he even be considered a MAGA murderer..truth is HE CAN'T..LOL

But no matter who one may idolize ..it does not make their idol responsible..simply because there is always CHOICE..and that is individual ..so guess who the responsible party truly is..the ONE who made the CHOICE..

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 02:04 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/17/19 02:18 PM

Bigot -A person who is intolerant of those holding different opinions..

You know What... people seem to have an odd way of looking at things..whereas they may say if you support Trump then that makes one a bigot..but I guess that works many ways ..in so much then that would also mean those who support Obama or Hillary would be considered traitors.. By their definition ..YEA! it does...Does that mean we should hang them all.. ..spock

HERE COMES THE PAIN

You know it seems rather unfair that the Dems would have anything to say about Trump after all their corruption that is being exposed..MORE TO COME..LOTS

And one more thing.."WHERE'S THAT TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION"..

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 01:47 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/17/19 01:52 PM

The way one treats certain people is bigotry.. you mean? ..exactly like the way Trump supporters get treated..Oh no..that couldn't be BIGOTRY..oh BUT IT IS..mirror mirror...spock ..SOooo.. GUESS WHAT?

HERE COMES THE PAIN

WWG1 WGA

ENJOY THE SHOW..
bcuz you sure AREN'T going to enjoy the ending..smile2

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 02:13 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/16/19 03:07 AM

I suppose that's all one can do Ms.H..But personally I don't see that happening any time soon..Until we come up with better prerequisites of 35 years old and a naturalized citizen we will continue to have nominees like Home Wrecker Harris Bathroom Booker,Fauxcahontas,Creepy Biden, Hag Hillary,Obama and a few others.. Why are we not vetting our nominees and asking for their tax records prior to allowing them to be a candidate..Some may think we need stricter laws as far as guns are concerned but we also need stricter laws where presidential candidates and border security as well..But none of this will change until we "DRAIN THE SWAMP"..and if after that other improprieties are discovered then we handle them accordingly..because after all NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW..NO ONE..not even Trump..but above all let us be fair in our judgement...Because if not then who are we to ask for any different ...Equality under the law is a standard for which we should never stray..spock

no photo
Sat 03/16/19 01:36 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/16/19 02:05 AM

They said Trump wouldn't win the first election ..sure got that WRONG..and now they say what?..LOL

Trump is driving us towards communism..LOL

WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..spock

I find it funny that those who are claiming Trump is driving us towards communism..when it was the Dems who colluded with the RUSSIANS..not to mention would have voted a TRAITOR into office..

AG Barr said Trump is LEGALLY right for calling for a national emergency..and what is happening at the border is EXACTLY the reason one would call for a national emergency...

And Creepy Biden hell there are people in our government that won't let him near their children..so ya may want to rethink that one..or not

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Fri 03/15/19 04:14 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 03/15/19 04:24 AM

What you all don't seem to get is that it's not the messenger you should be concerned with ..IT'S THE MESSAGE and what he is trying to show you..If indeed there are improprieties as far as Trump is concerned we can take care if these at a later date..we can sure see where there was no Trump Russian Collusion..no matter how they tried to make it look like there was..Right now what we need to concern ourselves with is the protection of OUR CITIZENS..

Right now we have someone in the highest office who is trying to show you how corrupt our government is at MANY levels..We need to concern ourselves with "draining the swamp" BEFORE we do anything about Trump ..if not we go right back to square one..of course this is what the Deep State wants and that's why you have seen all these false flags and assassination attempts..right back to square one under their corrupted control..

We need to stem the flow of illegals entering into our country and supported by our tax dollars..we need to LIFT UP OUR PEOPLE from the streets and use OUR money for OUR PEOPLE ..FIRST..

We can see the corrupted ones are not going to help us with the border if for nothing else it would give Trump a win and a better chance at 2020..they would rather RISK our safety to insure this doesn't happen..think not ..think about how corrupt they were to RIG an election and then attempt a coup when they lost..spock

DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER..pay attention to the message..

..HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Thu 03/14/19 04:46 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/14/19 05:01 PM

White Sun? flipping of the magnetic poles..not to mention the constant dumping of radiation into the Pacific Ocean and our upper atmosphere..perhaps these geniuses should look at something other than carbon emissions..now if the sun goes micro nova it could send us back into the stone age or scorched earth depending on what side were on or how strong our magnetosphere is when we're hit with a massive CME coronal mass ejection

As far as leaving a liveable planet..yea well I hate to be the bearer of bad news and tho it may come as a shock to some..BUT Fukushima took out that option of leaving a liveable planet..because it's an ELE extinction level event..Odd how the mockingbird media seems to leave these things out..Also the bad thing about radiation is that it's
building up in all of us and it doesn't go away ..

..eventually enough of it builds up to the point that our bodies will no longer absorb the nutrients from the food we eat and eventually we will die from starvation..if we're lucky enough to get past all the cancers or other diseases brought on through radiation poisoning..think not..DO THE RESEARCH.. And don't even get me started on the Wigner effect..which is sort of like a flesh eating disease for the whole planet..I would definitely minimize flying..I suspect we will be hearing of more planes falling out of the sky..especially the older models since they have had longer exposure to the Wigner effect

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Thu 03/14/19 09:23 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/14/19 09:40 AM

And the Dems will not be able to carry themselves as if they are better than Trump.. when their treasonous ways are exposed..spock

Ya know one would have thought people would start to get it when the Russian Collusion story fell flat and also when the polls got it all wrong and the Hag lost ..or when all these false flags came out in succession..but NOooo..right back to the waiting wings of the mockingbird..just to be DUPED again..and again..and again..LOL..Antifa holding up a flag that resembles Nazi Germany and wearing mask..the Smollett story modern day lynching..as if lol..at the same time Home Wrecker Harris was pushing for anti lynching laws..coincidence ..only for those who were DUPED again..the bogus Sayoc psy op..starting to feel a little manipulated lately..probably not..But not to worry because..Trump lied about a Russian deal that went bust..BFD

But ya see it all works after all they must keep us entertained and divided so that they can continue working in the shadows unnoticed..ENJOY THE SHOW..spock

no photo
Thu 03/14/19 09:02 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/14/19 09:16 AM

You're right the walls are closing in ..on the Deep State the Dems, Hillary and Obama

and like the Russian collusion story this too will end badly for all the Trump Haters..smile2

no photo
Thu 03/14/19 08:39 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/14/19 08:56 AM

WHERE'S THAT TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..LOL..smile2 How about those polls and mockingbird media that said that Hag Hillary was going to win the election..Hows that Smollett story working out what about that Sayoc story sure disappeared quick..and then theres Christine Blasey ford...still don't get it do ya..and as far as Pelosi..one word ..Dementia..but not to worry because..

...THE PAIN IS COMING

no photo
Thu 03/14/19 02:57 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/14/19 03:15 AM

I wonder what other American companies do business in Russia..none? ..DO THE RESEARCH

HERE COMES THE PAIN

Corporate owned CIA controlled mockingbird media 24 hours a day brainwashing

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25