Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Fri 03/29/19 09:21 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 03/29/19 09:42 PM

Just an opinion nothing personal
First of all let me say this I disagree with most of that lengthy article seakolony ..their opinions are formed by the information they have at hand so in that aspect no matter how massive is still somewhat limited..so what maybe true for the information they possess could be quite wrong if one was to encompass all,or imply that it does...and let's face it after all it is just their opinion and mine as well..The article pretty much stereotypes those in each group ....I don't see a set guldeline for why people choose the way they do reasons for some may not be the reasons shared by all..because they may choose whoever for different reasons not shared by others within the same group.. article implies as if to say they come from the same mold..not to mention that candidates change,as do choices made .

I find it to be quite myopic (there are those as well) that one would merely choose a candidate simply because they share the same political party versus their views or stance on different subjects. One could find themselves changing political parties merely on the grounds of their feelings for the candidate or their platform ,maybe not so incomprehensible after all,a grey area that exist between the two ..of course there are the diehards but that is a subset as well..so yea I find the article to be rather limited and close minded based on limited data no matter how massive..It may work for the group interviewed or the observations made..it still doesn't encompass all ..and leaves a rather sizeable margin for error ..Again just an opinion like theirs and nothing personal..smokin

no photo
Fri 03/29/19 10:03 AM

HAPPY MAGA DAY ..smile2

no photo
Fri 03/29/19 07:37 AM

I'm not even going to bother..because it's of no use..instead I am going to sit back and wait..as I bask in this Trump victory...again.. # WINNING..sit back with me favorite drink and a fresh bowl of popcorn and watch the show..LOL..what's on the telly today..I hear there is a new horror show on Hillary for President..my bad it's a comedy..

Two years of listening to the news spew scripted leftists garbage but today the sun is rising on a different shore as the waves crash over it's as if they are saying Trump in 2020..as the leftists scramble for anything they might find useful,Trump farted I think he was sending a coded fart to Putin..

aaah.. the Mueller investigation is over the leftists have become unhinged on the telly..it is indeed a wonderful day in Trumpland as I watch another Trump rally..pencil neck Adam Schitt..lol

no photo
Fri 03/29/19 05:20 AM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 03/29/19 06:12 AM

HAPPY MAGA Day ..flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/28/19 09:48 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/28/19 09:49 PM

Hillary and Obama were never properly investigated..at least not that we know of..but what is Huber and Horowitz up to...we will see..smile2

HERE COMES THE PAIN

no photo
Thu 03/28/19 09:00 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/28/19 09:14 PM

They can think what they want..was he charged with collusion..was he convicted of collusion?

Flynn's plea doesn't prove collusion- The Washington Post..spock

The zombie sheep are those who convict without any PROOF ..just opinions

Innocent until proven Guilty... not Guilty until proven Innocent

no photo
Thu 03/28/19 07:50 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/28/19 08:05 PM

Little Pencil neck Adam Schiff..laugh Mueller was a GOD to the democrats up until the time he said "no collusion" and now they feast on Mueller as they turn on their own...the Collusion delusion is over as the mockingbird starts singing about health care to deflect..their fraud is what's going to give the 2020 election to TRUMP..smile2 STICK A FORK IN IT..IT'S DONE..rofl

no photo
Thu 03/28/19 06:33 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/28/19 06:48 PM

I hear the little SHITT has ties to the standard hotel..might be worth a look see..spock NO..it's definitely worth a look see..the more I look into our government officials..the more the word pedophile keeps turning up..there's a reason for that..DO THE RESEARCH...

Also consider this the fools must exist on BOTH sides because neither side has seen the full report yet BOTH sides are making assumptions..someone once used the saying.."the pot calling the kettle black"..smokin

I propose we dedicate a new holiday..call it uh..MAGA DAY...now whose with me..rofl

no photo
Thu 03/28/19 01:38 PM

You mean to tell me with all that is so blatantly in front of the American public..and all the praise given to Mueller prior to the results that SHIFTY little SHITT Adam Schiff has done a better investigation than a 20-40 million investigation spanning almost two years..gathering information is not the same as collusion..Round two of the propaganda media is at hand I see ..STICK A FORK IN IT ITS DONE..all that's left is for the left to start eating it's own..and I see that is at hand..smile2

Perhaps a little seasoning will make that CROW taste better...

no photo
Thu 03/28/19 06:07 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/28/19 06:20 AM

seriously..They pushed the BOGUS Russian Collusion story for two tears..along with false flags what else do you think they are going to feed us in hopes that we believe..Along with the false flag Smollett story..and we still want to take their words for what..The nation is waking up..we don't fall for their lies any more..SOME of us never did..these two stories alone should tell people something..MANY are walking away from the Dem party..and after even more gets revealed..they will be lucky if they have enough of a base to even hold an election..Is it not ODD..that what I just wrote about the assassin and dirty bomb happened so soon after what has come out about Trump and the bogus investigation..

They want the president out that is sure and they have pushed the racist Hitler Nazi dictator and everything else to get him out..while some are still falling for it there are those who know they want him out because if he stays in..their arse is going to GITMO..More are waking up to the truth every day..while others not so much..They Deep State/Globalists want to destroy this nation and it's sovereignty and are using the media to help achieve this goal..

When there are those who will question others who claim NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION and whether they have read the FULL report..they haven't read it either to say there was..my sources say that the investigation was over months ago and Mueller held back the results until after the mid terms so the Dems could grab positions..but whether that is....obviously there are those who know..who are now freakin out..LOL..SOooo for the Dems and the REAL Russian colluders and traitors..

HERE COMES THE PAIN

Of course if the dirty bomb/assassin story does come out in the MSM they will down play it..but look at where ALL the responders are coming from especially if they come from a military base..not to mention closing down 16 miles of highway..for just one man..really?..LOL ..connect the dots...

no photo
Thu 03/28/19 05:18 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/28/19 05:28 AM

Let's face it numbers and news and polls can say whatever they want depending on what the narrative is for that week..We've been Lied to from birth and there's no reason to believe it wont be that way until death and beyond..such is the life of the media sheep..Aside from this check out what is happening at OUR border..it is being overrun..also and may not be related to the border..and no one at this time is saying it is..Check out why they closed down 1-68..Dirty bomb and threat to assassinate POTUS...just wanted to get this out there..DO THE RESEARCH..smokin

Also Mexico has given Russia permission to cross it's border..WHAAAT!..not to mention coming from the north WE are going to let a Russian plane fly over our country..anywhere within 3000 miles..some kind of open air BS..Russia will be building bases in Venezuela..as we have flown bombers into the EU..here is a site that covers a lot from all walks of life info given..also the UN is continuing to push its NEW WORLD ORDER agenda..nothing like unelected officials determining how you should live..time to quit being distracted by the mockingbird and DIG..FOLLOW THE RABBIT

Check this site out doesn't cover everything I mentioned..but other sites are mentioned SOooo...On YOUTUBE type in

* THIS COULD WIPE OUT A CITY! AND I PREDICTED IT A YEAR AGO! *
Marfoogle TV

...UNITED WE STAND ..divided we fall WHERE WE GO ONE..WE GO ALL..( WWG1 WGA )

Still think Q is a LARP..then you don't know..Q..spock

no photo
Wed 03/27/19 04:05 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/27/19 04:28 PM

C'mon seriously Fauxcahontas and Conway both people that Trump has had run ins with..what do you think they are going to say..I don't see them releasing the full report especially if it exonerates Trump..they have to leave room for the conspiracy theorists..understand the manipulation being used on both sides..Do you want to know what side will win if they were to get Trump out..it surely wouldn't be either one ..it would be a GLOBALISTS coming from either side..

And Ms.H surely we know that even if they did find enough evidence to convict certain people that guarantees NOTHING..look at Hillary Smollett and Jeffrey Epstein and a whole host of others..We all should be able to see by now .."It doesn't matter what crimes you commit or what evidence is found..it's 'WHO YOU ARE ..and who you know..we should ALL be upset as to what we are witnessing..on BOTH sides..we need to see this objectively and not myopically..

And I'm telling you ALL if we don't find a way to put aside our differences and UNITE..then WE ALL LOSE..this is much BIGGER than we are being told..DO THE RESEARCH..

The UN Migration Pact the New World Order and agenda 21 is what's coming our way along with the economic destruction and the destruction of our sovereignty ..Ask yourself this who in their right mind would allow a mass migration into their country of millions of people they will have to support knowing that it WILL bring sickness rapes and crimes to the citizens..while overwhelming it's services and over taxing it's people to pay for it..and the crimes both here and in the EU that that will go unreported in the news because then people will see what this mass migration is doing to it's countrymen and their country..Don't believe me..just DO THE RESEARCH and find out for yourselves..put the pieces together and see the BIGGER picture..smokin

This and much more is what Trump is up against..I'm tellin' you all there is an evil within our government that centers around children that goes beyond one's Imagination..these people truly are SICK...DO THE RESEARCH..for yourselves and your children..because what we do now..is going to have a profound effect on their future..DO THE RESEARCH..

no photo
Wed 03/27/19 03:13 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/27/19 03:25 PM

As they do those with awfully LOW I.Qs ..but that's ok..I have worked with special needs people before...spock

If anyone has committed a crime and they stand a FAIR trial,and I don't care who they are.. and they are found guilty,then they should pay the price..plain and simple..NO ONE is above the LAW..NO ONE!

no photo
Wed 03/27/19 01:50 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/27/19 02:23 PM

well of course let's blamed the republicans as if what there were no democrats that voted to impeach..not to mention did he lie UNDER OATH..why yes he did..but I suppose that too was the republicans fault as well..SOooo it's his fault because he didn't own up ..so he was guilty..so wrong for the Republicans and some democrats to hold him responsible.. he did it to himself..besides he's a sick arse rapist ..so by all means lets all feel bad for his sick arse..yea that's not gonna happen..he still hasn't gotten what his sick arse deserves and neither has his sick arse wife...smokin But hopefully maybe for one of them Trump will see that change very soon..smile2 Both the Clintons should be put away for a long time for treason..and since I'm on that subject add Obama to that list..

.. HERE COMES THE PAIN
.. Q

no photo
Wed 03/27/19 04:26 AM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/27/19 05:10 AM

I have to disagree it is the US vs.Them..there's the us and then there's the Deep State..the shadow government..but that's what people aren't getting..they want a NEW WORLD ORDER..a one world government..along with Agenda 21..DO THE RESEARCH..if you think I'm wrong..

FOLLOW THE RABBIT

They pit us against each other so they can go unnoticed operating in the shadows...Divide and Conquer

UNITED WE STAND..divided we fall..WHERE WE GO ONE..WE GO ALL..(WWG1 WGA)

no photo
Wed 03/27/19 03:55 AM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/27/19 04:20 AM

Heeere's Johnny!

But besides that..we have an element within our government assisted by the UN who are trying to destroy this nation ..and the reason there is such a push to get Trump out is because he stands in the way..DO THE RESEARCH..

We should ALL be concerned..

WWG1 WGA

no photo
Sun 03/24/19 08:39 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/24/19 08:53 AM

As opposed to all that misinformation from all that operation mockingbird media you get your information from..if your sources are so reliable than answer me one question..WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION they all told you about..

I expect the Dems will start saying that Barr is working with Trump after the investigation results are made public..People are already becoming unhinged..LOL

The reason they want Trump out is because they know if they don't get him out their sick arse is going to Gitmo if not hanged for treason..oh yea that's right didn't we just pass an anti lynching law recently..with the help of Jussie lookin' to get a raise Smollett and Home wrecker Harris who by the way is Deep state

But ask yourself one thing..How many people put a rope around their neck and blame Trump supporters to GET A RAISE..like that's a normal way to get a raise..who knows maybe it will start a trend..or maybe someone put him up to it..naw that can't be it..eh..lol..not to mention when was the last time we lynched someone?

no photo
Sun 03/24/19 08:03 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/24/19 08:12 AM

I don't have to love the guy to believe his intel..You see I too believe that sometimes he would do best just to shut his pie hole..at times he's his own worst enemy..but whatta ya gonna do..that's Trump..LOL

But if ya dispute what I say go to youtube and start looking up Q ..Qanon ..shouldn't be hard to find and search..major following..several sites

at times he lets you know what's going to happen before it does by providing clues ..there's Q maps and Q clocks..seems silly maybe but puts you way ahead of the mockingbird masses

no photo
Sun 03/24/19 07:56 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/24/19 08:02 AM

Do you think Q is a LARP..smile2 ..And my main source is far better than the CIA..because Q is TRUMP..BOOOOM!!

Wrong Q Seakolony ..Do the research..spock

And you can say bull shitt all ya want..but I think I would reserve that remark until you have DONE THE RESEARCH..

no photo
Sun 03/24/19 06:12 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/24/19 06:19 AM

YEP..the WHISTLEBLOWER that they tucked away and want dead because he is in possession of information that would send a lot of the Deep State to jail..and there's more to come..but ABOVE that WIKI LEAKS reputation is far better than that CIA controlled mockingbird media crap produced 24/7 that brainwashes the masses into believing LIES..spock

And if you want to talk about pedophiles,child traffickers drug runners, murderers gun runners and ISIS supporters than look no further than the CIA and if that's not bad enough check out what Cody Snodgres has to say about the Edgar P. Murrah building or the branch Davidian..

As far as Assange being a pedophile you might but probably wont do the research on that FRAME job..and as to why that is..smile2

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25