Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Mon 04/01/19 09:52 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 04/01/19 10:21 AM

A thought..If God is all knowing then it only stands to reason that he already knew what was going to happen before it did..so what's the problem..either that or it was a design flaw which would make it his fault..lol...:angel: Do you think God has a sense of humor..pitchfork <--- he made me say it..lol...jk

no photo
Mon 04/01/19 09:21 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 04/01/19 09:36 AM

.... Not hardly.. that was never my intent.. My intent is to put sites out there so that people may garner a different perspective as to what is going on in the world vs. what the main stream media is lying to them about ..spock ..innuendo? really.whoa

no photo
Mon 04/01/19 06:52 AM

I saw that film you are talking about Nature Lady and to me it looked like a clear case of Christianophobia..smokin

no photo
Mon 04/01/19 05:49 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 04/01/19 06:05 AM

..and just to name a few more..smile2 ..ON YOUTUBE

ROBERT DAVID STEELE
H.A GOODMAN
X-22 REPORT

This should clear up any questions as to whether I have references/resources that back up what I've been saying in the threads..any questions feel free to email me..smile2 ..just keep it civil

no photo
Mon 04/01/19 04:30 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 04/01/19 05:24 AM

Most have no clue as to the depravity that's fixing to be exposed involving children

First of all let me say this Obama is a traitor .. Trump and a handful of others are trying to keep our nation from being looted and destroyed..Now let me address this ..there are some who say I don't give references..but I have several times..I am going to give you the BEST source I have....Q....now it's up to you to DO THE RESEARCH and find out who ..Q... is. once you find out and follow Q all will be made clear..I could tell you more LOTS more..but where's the fun in that..lol

.... Q ....

as far as any other references.. I have been DOING THE RESEARCH for over a year..almost every waking hour I have a notebook full of references..but Q is your best source... also look up Q clock Q map ..if you have twitter follow Q.

HERE are some others to follow: ON YOUTUBE

ANONYMOUS
WIKI LEAKS
DAN BONGINO
AMAZING POLLY
DAVE JANDA
TRUE PUNDIT
AND WE KNOW
RED PILL 78
EDWARD SNOWDEN
JULIAN ASSANGE
LIZ CROKIN
LISA HAVEN
MARFOOGLE T.V (callins military info/lntel)

ALSO look up:

AGENDA 21
UN MIGRATION PACT
NEW WORLD ORDER

..smile2 .. references. lol...for days..do the research..(I have)

no photo
Mon 04/01/19 03:11 AM
Edited by tombraider on Mon 04/01/19 03:53 AM

The reason I say DO THE RESEARCH..is because one can THINK but without obtaining knowledge through research what are they to think about? what the news media is telling them..as we have for decades like mindless puppets..References to Alice in wonderland and the terminology I use to FOLLOW THE RABBIT ... references to Q....because if one thinks that the news media is going to dish out the truth nightly..think again about what they told you and.. DO THE RESEARCH..because the news media has already proven itself unreliable as a credible source in many ways..and again another reason I say "DO THE RESEARCH" is so you can prove it to yourself..or prove me wrong..I see nothing wrong in that as well..so yea..DO THE RESEARCH..or sit there and continue to THINK you know..spock

Who is the Mad Hatter who is Alice where is Wonderland..do you know..do you think Q is a LARP

no photo
Sun 03/31/19 05:51 PM

FOOD WATER AND A BOAT..smile2

no photo
Sun 03/31/19 05:40 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/31/19 05:59 PM

meaningless to 'DO THE RESEARCH?" ..spock

SOooo... no collusion no obstruction my record stands at 2 for 2..simply because I DID THE RESEARCH..spock

WHERE'S THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION..WHERE'S THE OBSTRUCTION..

Really.. now they have to dig all the way back to the 60's..they must be running out of ammo fake news and fake dossiers..they are.. tic toc

HERE COMES THE PAIN

But the info I've revealed in this thread isn't even the tip of the iceberg..but besides that..let me give a heads up to all the mingle family..
... what's coming over the border is far worse than what the main stream media is telling you

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 08:29 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/30/19 08:32 PM

How do you know it's a conspiracy theory..if you don't "DO THE RESEARCH"..sad to say Ms.H..this is NO conspiracy theory..the DEEPER you go the more you know..the truth..spock

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 08:17 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/30/19 09:04 PM

No ..there is no pedophile on the brain Ms.H..the subject was raised just doing my best to inform on what I know..found all this in my travels down my rabbit holes..as much as I don't care for the subject..people need to know..and it is even WORSE than that..most have no idea just how SICK some of these people really are..ever hear of ADRENOCHROME?..DO THE RESEARCH..after going down these dark rabbit holes I had to take a break..but still people need to know..Most have no idea..also research Pineal gland ..and walnut sauce..These are some dark rabbit holes you are fixing to go down..

Also check out Tony and John Podesta their relation to Hillary Clinton..and a little girl named Madeleine McCann...

Bill Clinton and Epstein Island/Pedo Island

FOLLOW THE RABBIT..Alice

..this is one of the main reasons they want Trump out,this some say is one of the main reasons Trump is in..for the children..smile2

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 07:35 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/30/19 08:09 PM

YEP..sorry to inform those who don't believe but Joe Biden..he's a CREEPY PEDOPHILE..go to youtube..type it in "Biden is a pedophile" and scroll..MANY articles....from what I've read he's even undergone surgery for it..but still Joe is Creepy..so stay away from Joe he will creep up on ya.. noway

And Hillary check out what the NYPD found on Anthony Weiner's lap top concerning her..real sick..ill .. (Huma Aberdin"s husband )...he's a pedophile too.. noway

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 07:20 PM

For as many articles that you can produce saying it was the border agents fault I can produce as many that says it wasn't..so whose telling the truth.

.USA Today..Migrant girl who died in U.S custody had rapid progressive infection autopsy finds STREPTOCOCCAL SEPSIS...spock

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 04:57 PM

All I can say is DO THE RESEARCH..spock I never said Trump can do no wrong..after all no one is perfect..and would be ridiculous to even think so. but I know that Trump may be the only chance we have to save the nation from the Globalists or the UN..and their BS ideology of a New World Order and the UN Migration Pact..at the cost to their citizens in one form or fashion...truth is it's a free country and people form the opinions they do..by the knowledge they obtain..I just suggest people DO THE RESEARCH..because eventually the truth will reveal itself ..and it's not what the main stream media spews in a lot of cases..

as for myself I have spent the whole last year doing the research..and some of the things I've uncovered never saw the light of day on the main stream media..In time it will come out..some of it any ways..So for me it's not a matter of debate it's just a matter of time before vindication..tic..toc

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 04:25 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/30/19 04:28 PM

Other than a change of heart one would say they probably have no reason to want to change it..that is why it has to be exposed..the only problem is that the network they have built over the decades/centuries makes that almost an impossibility..except for one thing.. Trump.. I hope..But could we be exchanging one corrupt faction for another..that is a possibility..I just hope that's not the case..time will tell..spock

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 12:51 PM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/30/19 01:16 PM

I have to say I definitely agree with that OLD KID..not so much the FB ads,, from what I heard most of those didn't come out until after the election..what makes it even worse is that the news media is complicit..I suppose they have to make the issue more about who sent the emails to Wiki Leaks as opposed to what they contain to deflect..and it worked..Not only has our political system taken a hit but also our judicial system..Trump has definitely got his hands full and seems to be the only one with a handful of others willing to do something about it..

The main reason they want him out so that the Deep State can continue on with their nefarious ways unimpeded..If people only knew the depth of the corruption at hand, I feel they would be more willing to stand behind those who are attempting to fix the problem rather than inadvertently helping those who are trying to destroy our country..but that is the difference between those who listen to the media vs those who do the research..The news is no longer unbias reporting but bias opinions

When I try to tell people that we have quite a few pedophiles in our government I wonder how they would feel that one of the main child trafficking pedophiles is running for president in 2020..and her name is HILLARY CLINTON..also check out Creepy Joe Biden..and there are more

We definitely have two different sets of rules for two different sets of people in this country..my only question is why are they allowed to get away with it..and who really is in charge of this zoo..

Part of the reason the UN is sending all those illegals over our border is to help destroy our economy and destroy our sovereignty so their unelected azzes can bring us under a NEW WORLD ORDER..by forcing upon us the UN Migration Pact that we opted out of..We have only to look at the EU to see what will be coming our way if we don't stop it..

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 08:05 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/30/19 08:55 AM

There is far more at hand than most people realize..I have done the research for the past year..when one looks into pedophilia in our government..also if one looks into Saul Alinsky and his 8 levels of control ..and who he mentored not to mention others that he is associated with..If one takes a look at New Zealand and the fact that Podesta went there prior to the mosque attack to lay the ground work to blame Trump..and now we should follow what New Zealand is doing about once again gun 'laws..the UN is pushing their UN Migration Pact through our southern border whether we want it or not ..and over time we will become just like the EU..and there is ALOT in the EU that their press as well won't reveal regarding the immigrants..and the crimes against the citizens

Some would want to falsely accuse me by saying I'm anti Muslim..untrue I'm Pro American (think semantics to override the cards being played)..I have a problem with people coming into our country and thinking their religious law supercedes our constitutional law..This goes way DEEPER Than ALOT of people realize..but one has to dedicate the time to DO THE RESEARCH..One of their major objectives is to take our guns so that we are easier to overtake and control..

New World Order
Agenda 21
UN Migration Pact

These are all important subjects that people should familiarize themselves..This is NOT a conspiracy theory but what is in effect today

Don't expect the media to reveal any of this they are under strict control not to both here and the EU..not to mention if they don't publicize it ..it's easier to write people like myself off as conspiracy theorists..spock

While one can use their search engine I find youtube to be a good source as well because there it's right in your face easier to discern and validate for yourself

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 07:27 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/30/19 07:44 AM

Personally as far as the accusations against Trump are just that and whether there is an ongoing law suit in my opinion these accusations should not be made public until the trial has come to it's conclusion..As we have seen these accusations can and have been used for nothing more than to smear the reputation of those accused or falsely accused..considering the atmosphere of the political spectrum that we have witnessed over the past few years..

One can see why leaving these accusations out of the public's eye is important considering we have seen so many false flags that have been used to do nothing more than to ruin reputations or remove certain people from office..Not to mention we have seen accusations that have ruined reputations and were never proven to be true but still had an adverse effect not only on elected officials but their families as well..

***** And again gathering information does not constitute collusion..*****

and odd yet not how the Dems made Mueller out to be a great lawyer until he didn't reach the conclusion they sought..Now they turn on their own..their agenda is quite clear..Get the president out of office no matter who is defamed..even if its their own

The DNC is so bogus and butt hurt they will stop at nothing to get Trump out so that some can continue on with their GLOBALIST agenda..

Pencil neck Adam Schitt was caught on tape colluding with the Russians..or was he gathering information..spock

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 05:34 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/30/19 05:36 AM

I tried linking to that site and couldn't and since your email parameters restrict me..I suppose I will have to give you some of the info here..there is an agenda here in the U.S that many are not aware of..check some sites on Michigan and this woman as well Brigitte Gabriel she gives several lectures you will find on youtube..Give these a listen and perhaps they will make things a little more clearer as to what I am eluding to..

There are a lot of things that will not be brought to light in the main stream media..there is a reason for that..there is a covert agenda here in the states..and one we should all be made aware of before it gets out of hand..and becomes too late..just search Muslims in Michigan and it will become more than clear

no photo
Sat 03/30/19 04:42 AM

Each situation is different ..the information given is rather vague..making it hard to form a conclusion suitable for the individual asking the question..

no photo
Fri 03/29/19 10:10 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 03/29/19 10:24 PM

Seakolony I never said you agreed with everything in the article..I just said that I didn't agree with the article..I just didn't want you to take offense,,I found that the article stereotypes too much..the only thing stereotypical about the members of a certain political party is that they all belong to the same party While some may share the same view to say that they are all one way or another in my opinion goes far beyond logical reasoning..again I just didn't want you to take it personal..I just wanted to make sure you knew I meant no offense being that it was your article..it was just my opinion..and I didn't want you to take it the wrong way..

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25