Community > Posts By > tombraider

no photo
Sun 03/24/19 04:55 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sun 03/24/19 05:28 AM

Here's your JR killer Ms.H..smile2

On YOUTUBE type in:

1. Dave Janda-Hammer of Justice falls in 2019

2. OH MY!! HILLARY'S SECRET JUST GOT RELEASED ON T.V! JULIAN ASSANGE EXPOSED EVERTYHING THE END
published Mar 22 2019

3.JULIAN ASSANGE: Media coverage in America is very dishonest

4.Assange addresses the FBI,DHS on Russian hacking

5.Assange tells Hannity Russia was not our source

..ASSANGE and WIKI leaks has NEVER printed FAKE NEWS..unlike all that CIA mockingbird media garbage you all listen to..

And this is just the tip of the iceberg..And I have far more and far better resources than that CIA brainwashing mockingbird media garbage ..and will use them accordingly as I see fit..smile2

HERE COMES THE PAIN

added bonus: On YOUTUBE type in:

OH YES!! Trey Gowdy DESERVES A NOBEL PRIZE FOR EXPOSING HILLARY AND MORE WITH MASSIVE EVIDENCE..Published Mar 21 2019

In the first 5 mins shows that Hillary was never properly investigated for her emails like you said Ms.H..PROOF..smile2

ALSO listen to what he says about Russian Hacking and how available those hacking tools are..

no photo
Sat 03/23/19 07:10 PM

Ms.H.. Hillary was investigated by a corrupt justice system that did nothing more than cover up her crimes..BUT IT'S COMING...smile2

no photo
Sat 03/23/19 05:49 PM

9 things you need to know about illegal immigration..Daily wire

no photo
Sat 03/23/19 08:16 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/23/19 08:38 AM

DUH it's all right there ..more lies..just like the Trump Russian Collusion you all were so sure of..WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..DUH..By the way how's that UN Migration Pact working out for ya..perhaps one should ask the angel moms and dads and the women/girls who have been raped because your great leader signed up for it..noway I know such a small price to pay for mass immigration and higher taxes...Perhaps you should ask the victims..I have MANY sources and they are far better than the mockingbird media

William Casey ex director of the CIA said "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when EVERYTHING the American public believes is FALSE"..who do you think controls the media..spock

no photo
Sat 03/23/19 07:35 AM
Edited by tombraider on Sat 03/23/19 08:14 AM

Seriously Ms.H Who investigated the Clintons..LEGITIMATELY surely you can't believe they were investigated by a corrupt DOJ or FBI..when were they legitimately investigated for destroying evidence or Uranium One..not to mention the FBI was only given minimal access to their documents of the Clinton Foundation when the FBI agreed to a deal with her lawyers..The Clinton's have never been legitimately investigated by anyone..Most of those who could have testified against them were ARKANCIDED..

Every month Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch is getting evidence through the FOIA of more classified emails of the 33000 ..and she clearly lied when she said she handed over everything..even Trey Gowdy proved she was lying right to her face..so when has she been investigated..

If she had been investigated along with her PEDO husband they would both be in jail or hanged..and WE don't need a trial to see that..the evidence is right in front of our faces in front of millions..

There are ALOT of people who are going to be SHOCKED by what's fixing to come out concerning the Clintons and others..

and MK you're right Charles is up to date..with mockingbird media lies..WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..you know the reason all this started..now we're on to the DEFLECTION..cuz he got that ALL WRONG..and you all followed..LOL

Perhaps we should move on to New York..as far as tax evasion or shady business deals ..I say you all have a better chance there..now that one I can't be sure of because nothing is being revealed..But seriously I hope not because we need Trump to drain the swamp and put Witch Hillary in GITMO..if not we will be in ALOT of trouble..but before that happensjust wait..All of the trump bashers will be saying Barr is corrupt and is covering up for Trump

no photo
Sat 03/23/19 07:11 AM

So you take on the journey stare up at the mountain and start the climb..through wind and freezing weather..a few slips here and there a couple of close calls and nearly falling off to your death..you manage to make it to the summit where the wise man lives..tattered and torn, fingers bleeding and out of breath..you manage to say "ole wise man of the mountain "what is the meaning of life"..and he replies "funny you should ask because I was fixing to ask you the same question"..spock

no photo
Fri 03/22/19 06:47 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 03/22/19 06:49 PM

..Exactly..the time is near..months if not years..waiting..it's almost like Christmas.. I wonder what we will debate then...I know..the same thing we've been debating..unfounded conspiracy theories..smile2 ..I'm thinking up my first jab now as we speak..so load up..rofl

no photo
Fri 03/22/19 06:03 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 03/22/19 06:41 PM

uh.. NOooo it's not ..spock If that were the case then every time a businessman/woman obtained information from the Russians would be considered treason by your standards..and we know that's not so..

Treason..The crime of betraying one's country.especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government..

Just a matter of time ..so what now....we wait...smile2 tic toc...But let's face it we've DEFLECTED so far from the original subject matter of Collusion..its clear to see the Libs will never stop...tears ..whining..Can't wait to see the reactions when Trump is cleared..this surely will set them off..especially if they don't get their way or their hands on the full report..I hope they don't ..if for nothing else just to drive them over the edge..smile2 ..why do I get this feeling there's another FALSE FLAG looming..

no photo
Fri 03/22/19 05:36 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 03/22/19 06:02 PM

..spock NO COLLUSION..We already know this..It's not my worry..the only thing I see that MAY be a problem is what comes out of the SDNY..But no matter what WE still need Trump to 'drain the swamp'..that's my main concern..because if not they will make our borders more porous than they already are,try to take away our guns and try to get rid of the electoral votes so it's easier for them to RIG the next election..

I'm just waiting for them to start the investigation into the real colluders and that would be Hillary and the DNC..they ipen that investigation and it will be far more interesting than the Trump Russian Hoax..LOCK HER UP and her sick pedo husband with her..IT"S GITMO TIME

no photo
Fri 03/22/19 12:45 PM
Edited by tombraider on Fri 03/22/19 12:49 PM

I wonder what sources of information Trump has at his disposal as opposed to what is released to the public concerning free energy....Let me guess..you know.. sure you do.. LOL..As far as the UK ..how's that UN Migration Pact working out for ya..

But hey you all want some fraud like Obama who lied as well and was a complete fraud.."You can keep your doctor"..There probably hasn't been a president that hasn't lied to us in one form or fashion..but as long as you're blind to it..especially before the internet when it was easier for the mockingbird FAKE NEWS media to get away with lying to us..then we were all fine with it..after all what we don't know won't hurt us..except that they were sending our children off to die in false narrative wars..so especially those who have children in the military..if they are not being shot at or killed in a fake war..you can probably thank Trump..so for those I think I would think twice before I bad mouth the President

Do I think the Mueller investigation will be over soon..it's like Trump basically said..once the investigation is over.. time to look into the nefarious dealings of the Witch Hillary..and that is what this Trump Russian Collusion Hoax is really all about..DEFLECTION..

But with all those people who wanted Trump impeached even before the investigation should tell you there was something they didn't want found out..and of course they want politicians..after all they have something on ALOT of them whether it be pedophilia or what have you..Because when they have something on you they can control you..

BUT by all means keep being brainwashed/influenced by the media ..oh yea that's right..only Trump can influence/brainwash people with his words..the media can't..LOL..

DECLAS the FISA unseal the INDICTMENTS..and let's get to filling up Gitmo..and shutting down the GLOBALISTS..and put this country back on track..

BUILD THE WALL ..

WHERE'S THAT TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..spock

no photo
Thu 03/21/19 05:17 PM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/21/19 05:33 PM

truth is we shouldn't even be having this discussion simply because they shouldn't be here let alone allowed to drive here..why should people have to wait in line longer for illegals and you will..why should we be spending our tax dollars on services processing licenses for people who are here illegaly..the only taxes we should be spending on illegals is deporting them..and we shouldn't even be doing that simply because ..they shouldn't be here..and people want to give law breakers licenses..what do we get when we break the law..jail..But here's the real kicker..our corrupt government is aiding and abetting them..I say jail them also...smile2

no photo
Thu 03/21/19 04:12 PM

nothing like the UN Migration Pact being FORCED on us..and if trump doesn't do anything about it..it's only going to get worse..I think if ANYTHING happens to OUR citizens because of the aiding and abetting of illegals..the victims should be able to sue the government and the sanctuary cities..maybe then they will get the message..there DEFINITELY is two sets of rules for two different sets of people in this country..but then again Hillary shows us that..starting to look more like a third world country every day..what's fair is "showing them the exit" until they come in LEGALLY..

no photo
Thu 03/21/19 08:36 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/21/19 09:20 AM

HBH the one's drinking the Kool-Aid is yourselves you all just haven't figured it out yet..just like you all hadn't figured out there was NO TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..but ya see that's why we are here..to set things straight..and to once again offer all of the misguided followers of the mockingbird media a seat on the Trump Train..there's still time ..the train hasn't left the station yet..You see there are those of us who know one thing of MAJOR IMPORTANCE..and that is..

This isn't about the Dems vs. the Reps ..it's about something much more DEEPER..much more DARKER..it's about GOOD vs. EVIL..an evil that is UNIMAGINABLE..As far as the Dems vs. the Reps..that's the deflection and the distraction..but I don't expect you to get it most won't simply because they don't "DO THE RESEARCH"..but I do..and that's why I say..

FOLLOW THE RABBIT.. Alice

You want the truth ..you're gonna have to DIG for it..clue* find the childrenspock

no photo
Thu 03/21/19 07:26 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/21/19 07:48 AM

get a room..rofl How quickly we forget all the SUCKERS who fell for the TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..and as far as people being unable to post or those on youtube or twitter being censored..it's because they censor the truth so they can continue to DUPE the masses of mockingbird media puppets..spock

FOLLOW THE RABBIT..Alice..

Well WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..2 year investigation.months of posting incessant drivel and a BIG JUICY NOTHING BURGER is all you got..LOL..rofl ..FAKE NEWS..sure are some credible sources you got there

HERE COMES THE PAIN:
.Q

WAIT until you see what's coming next..GOT KLEENEX..

And one more thing..BUILD THE WALL and DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS

no photo
Thu 03/21/19 04:22 AM
Edited by tombraider on Thu 03/21/19 05:10 AM

Trump is the best thing that has happened for the American PATRIOTS ...Being a politician doesn't make one right..we will soon see when all these indictments for PEDOPHILIA and TREASON are unsealed..Being a politician doesn't mean one is best suited for the job..especially in this case..BUT let's look at one thing if nothing else..Not being a politician Trump has stopped these false narrative wars kept Hillary the TRAITOR from being president and has built up the economy and the military..he's doing a better job than several politicians..ODD how that be ..eh

As far as John McCain..should be measured by more than just his military career..Are heros.. traitors?..Depends on where you LOOK..spock

How many know that Obama the fraud parents speak RUSSIAN..spock

A lot of pedophiles,traitors ,rapist and child traffickers are fixin' to be exposed..some call them these names especially certain children who know them to be ..others call them POLITICIANS..spock

WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION...NOTHING BURGER..should have been your first CLUE..

FOLLOW THE RABBIT..Alice

HERE COMES THE PAIN
.Q

Why of course we should lower the ages for everything.. over time..then pedophilia and child brides won't seem so out of place and sick..gotta start somewhere..spock

here's a couple of more oddities like Odd how Podesta was in New Zealand talking smack about Trump days before the attack ..Odd how Smollett was Fake lynched blaming it on Trump supporters soon after Home Wrecker Harris's push for anti lynching laws..Fake lynched to get a raise..really..LOL now he's surrounded by Dems ..I mean most people who want a raise..talk to the boss and ask for one...spock ..More CLUES?

And why yes we should let people come into this country ILLEGALY and then pay them and provide them with services while some of our countrymen/vets are homeless..TRAITORS

no photo
Wed 03/20/19 08:02 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/20/19 08:16 PM

The only reason that is ..is because the justice dept and Obama were CORRUPT..so Hillary was NEVER legitimately investigated..BUT she's fixin' to be..and then we'll get the real WITCH and hopefully all her evil minions..

You're somewhat right.. he's a pain in the arse.... to all those corrupt Deep State pedophiles, traitors and Globalists..If it wasn't for trump your borders would be wide open..and guess who would be paying for it..all of us and our families in one way or another..

WWG1 WGA

Two years of brainless Trump Russian Collusion chatter that was nothing more than one BIG FAT JUICY...NOTHING BURGER...rofl

what do you have other than mockingbird media poo?

no photo
Wed 03/20/19 07:45 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/20/19 07:46 PM

Polls? we're back to polls again..What did the polls say about the presidential election..LOL..spock

YEP.. long list ya got there..WHERE'S THE TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..spock

NOW why don't ya print all those traitors and real Russian colluders who have been fired or resigned in the justice depts. or all those around CROOKED Hillary or Fraud Obama that SHOULD be going to jail..and hopefully will be..because there are LOTS..and

HERE COMES THE PAIN
.Q

no photo
Wed 03/20/19 07:27 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/20/19 07:37 PM

No DEFLECTION needed..I have an answer if that's what you all want ..of course you won't like it..and I've said it before you are being DUPED..You would have thought you would have gotten it when you saw that the Russian Collusion was a hoax( u missed that) created by a BUNCH of BUTT HURT corrupt Dems who RIGGED the election spent over a billion dollars..were the REAL RUSSIAN COLLUDERS and TRAITORS who destroyed email evidence..and still LOST..LOL..and let's face it there are still the brain washed masses who can't get over the fact that their TRAITOR Hillary.. LOST..you can't write this stuff..

HERE COMES THE PAIN

Yall serving another nothing burger w/cheese..how many so far..so many I've lost count..

If one was to follow Q they might have a better understanding of why Trump says what he does or misspells words..but ya don't follow Q..but that's o.k ..this is more amusing...WHERE IS THAT TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION..two years and they didn't even get that right..LOL..what else do you think they'll get WRONG..lol..spock

no photo
Wed 03/20/19 07:08 PM

I am quite sure I know the difference between a country and a house..seriously..noway

What a family home has is walls and an entry point/door which requires those who wish to gain entry..have to show respect and knock and be asked to come in before entering..The Country is the people's house..and it too has an entry point and should be entered properly..Now one can clearly see how ridiculous it would be to live in a house with no walls..But let's say you did live in a house of no walls just two doors..what would you do when people come clammering into your house..I know..provide them with services..spock

But throwing up drones and catch and release is a band aid being used when a tourniquet is required..BUILD THE WALL and DEPORT those who are here ILLEGALY..

Debate while ya can people..because the PAIN IS COMING and just like the FAKE Russian Collusion story..this too will not end well for the Dems..time to start filling up hotel Gitmo

no photo
Wed 03/20/19 06:22 PM
Edited by tombraider on Wed 03/20/19 06:47 PM

They never had proof to open the investigation..they lied to the FISA courts to start one..it's not legit..therefore it's illegal which means this isn't justice it's injustice..SOoo how does one get in trouble..for what.."obstructing injustice"..WHERE'S THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION.. and that Smollett story..how many people fell for that..or the Sayoc story..and when I tell you all that you are being brainwashed by the mockingbird media you deny it..no problem..then how can one say that Trumps words are responsible for what happened in New Zealand..Could one possible think that as many times as they throw Trump hate speech out on the MSM that it's not influencing people as well..of course not.. it's just when Trump talks..LOL..But calling Trump a racist.. a Nazi.. Hitler ..that influences no one..really?..spock..

You have to keep the electoral college simply because the CORRUPT Dems rig everything else,which is why they want to get rid of it..

HERE COMES THE PAIN

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25