Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:43 PM
What ish funneh about thish topic ish I haves come across about a dozen girls who had criteria that appealed to me to the ninety nineth and some change percentile, only to find out that their perfect profiles were faked. Written by someone else, when you question them about something they were supposed to have written in their profile criteria.
Grammar and spelling errors are usually the first tip off that they are not who they claim to be.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:38 PM
I r real through and through, pretending will only create an opportunity to be trapped in a lie later on that can ruin you with misery and regret till the minute that you make up your mind to wrap your lips around the business end of a 20 gauge boomstick.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:34 PM
Genuine only exists in the real world, outside of the internet illusion.

But yesh, it ish posshible.

Problem ish, in any dating site are the prostitutes, the bimbos, the scammers, and the ugly old lonely overweight women posing as pretty young girls.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:28 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/26/18 09:29 PM

do females like bisexual men

In truth 97% of females lurking on thish dating site, are extremely insecure about the thought of dating a bisexual of any gender, let alone a single man that identifies as being bisexual.

Which ish ironic when the old saying goes that women are supposed to be more mature and sensible than men folk are.

The fact of the matter ish, we are totally equal when it comes to having the curse of "stupidity" dwelling some where inside of each one of us.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:21 PM
It ishn't altogether- imposshible to be completely honest.
You just have to bide your time and wade through all yon prostitutes, scammers and frauds, until you find what you're looking 4

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:17 PM

? Personally, I can just do without
Any energizer bunnies....

I would like to find someone that suits my tastes, aesthetically, intellectually, and physically.
Which by the way, makes no difference whether their gender is female or male, nor does it matter whether their own physical genitalia is female or male.

I want someone to settle down with and live happily ever after, to love until death in this world and the afterlife in the next.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:10 PM

Can someone find a true love here

As grumpy cat would say in thish circumstance:

"NO!"

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:06 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/26/18 09:07 PM

Some of y'all over think this crap...

J/s...

Well I 4 one am naht, hard up or desperate.
I post a clear photo of what I look like in real life.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:04 PM
There are already - way way too many blondes, and fake blondes trying to be blonde.
So, I have begun to shun all blondes on general principles of the basis that 7 out of 10 haves crap for brains.
They prove this every time they try to make conversation.
It seems it ish futile effort from here on and uphill all the way.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 08:57 PM

When you reach a certain age, the female dating pool anywhere near your age is non-existent!

Actually what you meant to say, is that the female dating pool exists, but those whom are currently available in your local vicinity and age range consists of homely desperately lonely unpleasantly obnoxious individuals of questionable quality. Whom are not so easy on the eyes.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 08:52 PM
Why the heil naht?
Since females out number males by 11 to one right now.
There is no shortage of eligible females - however there ish a huge deficiency of comely intelligent females worthy of having for the purpose of settling down and living happily ever after.

There are way too many illiterate bimbos, lurking the site, that is making it very difficult to find someone that I would want to spend the rest of my life, getting to know and love for their individual qualities and personal merits, . . . and any virtues they may have.

Sighs

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 08:29 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 07/26/18 08:40 PM
Cats/nekos
I love cats more than I do doges.
For example most cats gingerly creep when trying to walk across you when you're awake or asleep.
While doges of any size could care less, and happily bound on or over, regardless of whom is being trampled. This can be a huge difference when the doge in question happens to weigh 40, or 90 pounds.
Besides, cats are preprogrammed to know how to go to the bathroom all by themselves.

Food, good
Thish is pretty self explanatory.

Knowledge
Sadly a great deal of Human Beings choose to be ignorant or illiterate, because they take so much of their own existence for granted.
But I am comforted by the fact that no matter how many stupid people are doing stupid things in the world, it doesn't matter.
In the end which isn't too far away, human beings are causing their own extinction as they relentlessly pollute the environment and waste resources, while breeding more and more consumers.
The planet's already exceeded its limits for sustainable living, which is why resources are quickly becoming scarce. There are too many people in the world, it is just a matter of time for a plague to mutate and begin to cull the excess population or eradicate mankind in short order.

* there ish nothing you can do, to fix the problem. So you may as well try to enjoy what ish left of the life you haves now.
As in some places in the world, things in general are not so bad yet.
But in other modern societies, it is getting very difficult to keep from becoming a ward of the State, for lack of work, faltering economy, high unemployment, homelessness, crime, and haters hating in the open more and more often.
Huge national debt isn't helping in some countries struggling to survive.
It won't get better any time soon, unless a miracle happens, like an asteroid strike somewhere in the world that causes the demise of millions.
And the event brings people together as one people in unification and mutual cooperation. To make a future better for all.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 08:13 PM
Not necessarily European as they are likely to be Europeons.

no photo
Thu 07/26/18 08:11 PM
A lot of the bogus user accounts that state towns and city names, that should not or does not actually exist in the "States" the users claim, are very very VERY likely created by individuals who reside somewhere in the EU.
Because they are just too lazy to look it up, or simply too ignorant to understand that it affects their credibility should you have a discussion about where they claim to be living.

I have had several users, whom have turned out to be lonely overweight women, using the photos of comely young girls to snare the email addresses of guys that are gullible enough to give them their email addresses or phone numbers.
One of my previous zombie phones was corrupted from being spammed with loads of junk click bait ads.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 08:22 PM
Guess the answer ish "no"

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 08:18 PM
Pick up the pieces and move on.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 08:16 PM
Hears the "helloooooo" echo from the other end of the sewer.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 08:13 PM
Funny, only guys are posting for the most part.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 08:12 PM
Agreed, only the wretched poor who are trapped here, and the uber wealthy can live in Califorenia - although a great many bimbos with poop for brains also claim to live here to.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 08:05 PM
Apparently the answer is the same as what the grumpy cats says:

"NO"