Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 09:23 AM
What "beautiful mind" - there are none, just obnoxious crass bumpkins with narrow minds, and atrocious grammar.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 09:21 AM
"Wich"?!!!!
Apparently someone here is either a child, or someone toooo lazy to proofread their own grammatically erroneous dialog.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 09:18 AM
Hah Hah Hah ha ha ha ha, sighs - seriously ... ridiculous.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 09:15 AM
Hunting for something to fornicate.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 09:13 AM

Thinking... we're not allowed to think anymore? The topic has been removed or mysteriously disappeared???

Thinking.... what happened to time? Suddenly it's quarter to 4?? Have we gone to winter time already and no one sent me the memo?

Me thinks, human civilization up to this moment in time - is not worthy of saving.
Civilization created Climate Change, will exterminate the species, and the erth will in due time become just like Venus.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 09:09 AM
Being ourselves despite the vexing petty subculture of intellectually challenged human-oids we have to coexist with.
And the freeloading bums, constantly mooching off of society.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 09:01 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 07/18/23 09:06 AM

Well your right the art of conversation has been lost as has chivalry lol

Also 99.9 percent of users on this site - who casually use "lol" flagrantly, aren't seriously serious about seriously meeting and establishing a genuine relationship. They're lurking for personal entertainment.
They tip off this with their atrocious grammar and howibble spellings of words that should be basic common sense - if they hadn't failed rudimentary english in elementary school through high school.

no photo
Tue 07/18/23 08:57 AM

why cant people hold conversations here. you claim to be single and searching for your soulmate, but when someone messages you all you reply is Hi, good,thanks,ok.....and then go ahead to write things like Hru, k, gd etc:joy::joy::joy::joy:

you get a message someone asking " How are you " and all you reply is am ok. where does the conversation go from there?

anyone experiencing this kind or thing or its just me.

No, it ain't "just you".
In fact it happens with both males and females.
Short curt meaningless replies - often imply that they are not seriously serious, or they are communicating with several people at the same time like scammers tend to do.
It is quite common, that the legitimacy of Un-serious lurkers have little or no criteria in their user profile. Also if their statement claims they aren't a "full member" when this site is a FREE site, means their profile is bogus and likely a bot generated account.
Regrettably 94 percent of the user accounts are not legitimate people looking for a mate, rather horny people looking for casual meaningless fornication. Than a sustainable relationship.

no photo
Sun 07/16/23 01:02 AM
Ha Ha ha Ha ha ha, don't be absurd.

no photo
Sun 07/16/23 12:59 AM

When viewing a profile male or female, what things would make you think twice when looking for a potential partner/relationship or friend?

Here are one or two of my put offs ~

1. They show the top half of their body, naked.
2. They are laying on a bed or couch in a seductive way
3. They are holding an alcoholic drink or cigarette in their hand or are surrounded by
alcohol.
4. Misspelt words.
5. They are clearly lying about their age.
6. They are 30 years your junior and their starting line is "Hey Babe"?

Do you have any pet peeves?

Among those, there are the little things, like:

Pictures that sell their huge boobs. Which I am repulsed to.
Their huge thighs and gargantuan buttocks, - which is also repulsive.

Making dumb faces that emphasize their challenged intelligence.

Posing with expensive exotic automobiles/motorcycles.

Wearing gaudy jewelry.

Having a portrait picture the emphasizes the extent of how much they invest their time and money on making their long "hair" fashionably stunning.

Zero criteria for interests or hobbies, for dialog or conversation, i.e. small talk.

Fake scammers using model photographs from known image file archives.

Scammers taking pictures of live doll silicone sex mannequins poorly dressed up in "sexy" attire. Often in their gaming chairs next to their gaming console and keyboards.

Women wearing t-shirts with idiotic descriptions printed on it that emphasize or advertise clueless "bimbo" which always make women appear unflatteringly & degrading.

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 05:48 AM
There is no such thing, as a "good man".
The majority of single males are basically snot nosed children, with or without beards and body hair.
But also its the same with a great deal of the single females to. Lots of aspirations, but no substance to bring to the table.

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 05:43 AM

You can be 18-years-old and still be in high school. Will you date one of your teachers?

I did when I was 18, and 14, although the dating did not necessarily evolve toward fornication with one, and did so with the other. The motivation wasn't sexual in nature on both occasions.
Today we are fifty-eight. There is no issue with "dating" someone whom may be younger. As dating is primarily the courtship rituals and establishment of the foundation for a relationship. Carnal activities are not the objective, because a real relationship isn't just about sex.

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 05:33 AM
No problem with dating females from other countries, if they are capable of communicating in engrish.
- but also, if there is a mutual attraction and for the right reasons.. . . But not if there is only one sided intentions.

no photo
Thu 07/13/23 05:20 AM

If you are in the United States, we can exchange contact information

Unfortunately this user deactivated their account shortly after posting their questions on the forum - just like the typical Fake poser.

no photo
Wed 06/21/23 10:49 PM
In addition to sex, if it is included.

no photo
Tue 08/02/22 08:13 AM
Get a cat.

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 08:45 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/19/21 08:49 PM
Only for certain stuff,... indeed!
Especially for our cosmetics, toys, and tight jeans. So inconvenient when she "borrows" some of your good cologne too often. Or plays with your Lego and doesn't put it back. I have some Lego bits that are 30 years old and no longer available @ any price.

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 08:38 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/19/21 08:41 PM
It depends upon how much "mileage" shows on the individual. Some older women like living fast and full, so their bodies age more than they actually are. The same with men/boys.
If you don't care about your health and welfare, getting back into re-sell-able shape for the market of "dating" can be near impossible for some. While for a few who do take considerable effort to care about their health and welfare, are in pretty decent shape, despite their actual age.
If she isn't hobbled with a walker, I can date a girl 10 or 20 years older. But I am sorry I don't date older men or younger men either. They're way to immature and full of manure.

no photo
Sun 09/19/21 08:31 PM
Does anyone, else - go lurking the other countries, to see what if anything may be possible?
Especially when all you're getting lately are unmatchable people, or fake accounts.

no photo
Mon 04/26/21 03:33 PM
Clothing mostly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10