Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:24 AM
What exactly makes you scornful of someone's photo, that makes you want to run away, just as you click the "no" bottun?

Explanations are optional/voluntary

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 09:14 AM

[
I think you might be pulling my chain now and I have observed that you are the mistress in this particular art form so I will respectfully bow out before I find myself out of my depth.:cat:

Problem hearing or are ye lost at sea?

no photo
Tue 07/31/18 08:14 AM

Actually I was born there , but lived there for 32 yrs.... UncommonOtaku

so, I suspect you've been to Maui at least ?

I love Hawaii particularly Maui, but I will never drive to Hana again...

but recommend it to someone who visits Maui, they have experience driving on that road/hwy.

Yesh,...
Been to Maui, Molokai, Kauai, Lanai (before it was privatized), Kaho'olawe, Niihau, and Hawaii.
Got relatives on all of those except Niihau.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:16 PM

I know you think you are all knowing sir but they posted 2locations one being Hawaii and the other being Bermuda which does have pink sand beaches ....soooooo have a nice day

I doubt he ever traveled, as Ive been to both , Horseshoe Bay in Bermuda does have pink sand beaches

And Kaihalulu Beach , east coast of Maui south of hana bay, its not quite pink its more reddish, but its a beautiful sight to see.

Actually I was born there but lived there for 32 yrs.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:32 AM
Sighs

Morons

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:30 AM
Choices- u r a huemahn r u naht?

To you it may seem dumbest or dumber, but people choose to read, if they can read.

What they want to read is another choice,..
But bitching about dumb or fake news, is as bad as trolling for responses from other bored gullible lurkers, or other trolls whom are also bored.

I r naht bored, rather my neighbor ish having a party and keeping the neighborhood awake,
The police have been by twice, and now someone either set off fireworks or drove by shooting their guns.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:22 AM
It stinks,...
Oh wait - aren't you a fake user?

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:19 AM
sighs

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:18 AM
Yur naht serious r u.

Either clean up yur grammar, or repost in your normal language.
And get a photo of yourself outside, this photo makes you out to be a stalker.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:10 AM
What would grumpy cat say?

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:08 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 07/30/18 04:09 AM
Sighs, another bogus account

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 04:06 AM
Yesh there are, but they are not lonely or hard up for company.

You must be new to driving a truck, or an immigrant new to the country.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 03:52 AM

No

Ha ha, that ish exactly what Grumpy Cat would say.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 03:50 AM

I'd buy a remote island.
Immediately declare myself King.
Then I'd immediately ban patchouli
from my island.

Uh dude, u r aware of something called Global Warming + Rising Oceans?

Well your private remote island will not be around for very long, like those other island nations that no longer exist. Because of rising encroaching tides than have eroded away everything above the water line.

However, if you're talking "remote" island in a river or fresh water lake, dude there is no such thing. You are either having a crack fantasy,or tripping on acid.
Unless you're actually an ignorant illiterate teenager faking your account.

no photo
Mon 07/30/18 03:40 AM

I loved Bermuda, very laid back
and Hawaii ( Maui)

The pink sand beaches smitten

Young lady, there are no pink sand beaches in Hawai'i.
Except for photos that are faked by idiots who have never been there

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 11:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/28/18 11:50 PM

Why are some gals more willing to have sex on the first date?

That's one of those things,
you'll most likely never have to worry about.

But data from approximately 20 years ago,
showed that of all first meets originating from
the internet, a full 1/3 resulted in sexual intercourse
during the first meet.

I hope those stats were in regard to consensual booty bumping.
Because from that same period, there were plenty of cases of forced activity between adults and adults with under age victims.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 11:46 PM

]
To be fair, I wouldn’t buy a Lamborghini without a test driveblushing

sighs,...
Only immature posers with too much €€€€€€ to blow on luxury goods, would buy a Lamborghini at all.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 11:29 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/28/18 11:39 PM

I don't miss a thing. She is not my ex for no reason.

I am not asking about missing your ex. Please read the OP, and the title for that matter.

I r sowy sweets, that one ish a hopeless case.
After a while some of the embittered ones start trolling, and b4 2 long- trolling ish the only spice in their miserable lives.

^^^^
On a personal note, in respect to the 0P,...
It ish those exceptional qualities, that make individuals forever memorable, to you - when you were fortunate to discover these qualities, when you did.
Some people rarely share their innermost virtue, except to special persons in their own lives.
Then there ish also the mere fact that some people are unable to pick up on endearing nuances, when they see them.

I treasure the memory of those who moved and or influenced me, So that I could be a better huemahn being, myself and to those I have shared the realms with in this thing they call life.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 11:22 PM

Ish is not a word.

I take it you haves not read the daily comic strip "mutts", where a certain other little black cat has a tendency to use the word 'is' with an "H" on the end rather often.
Hence, my carrying on this "little black cat" tradition.

no photo
Sat 07/28/18 11:14 PM
I've run into X's from time to time.
Not a one hash betrayed my confidence or trust.

Because we are either still "friends" and have mutual respect for each other. Or whom ever they were met with an unfortunate demise.
Seriously three persons I was very close to passed away from natural causes.
One was in a really bad traffic accident involving multiple cars. Another got shot by another boyfriend or girlfriend in a love or passion triangle power play (I was nowhere in the neighborhood), and a third chose to expire because she had a cancer that would of wrought havoc on her health. So she went to a state that allowed self determination, in dignity.

It ish really better to be remembered in kind thoughts, fondness or compassionately.

I'm not purrrrrfect, I have a few grudges with guys I can't bury the proverbial hatchet with.