hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:21 PM
Apple

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:11 PM
A party

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 04:03 PM
Ill say a word like love you take the last letter of that word this case e and you say a word starting with e and so on you cant say a word thats already been said

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 03:50 PM
laugh laugh a male gay bar...would be fun
A gay bar
i do love gay man.i would take her to the beach.
packed up and ready....lol
then get in the car lol
Wow...you gonna drive too?...I'm in...lets go!:banana:
yea im driving so kick back and unwind beautiful

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 03:42 PM
Do you like horses?
do you like sports?

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 03:18 PM
Edited by hotbabybr on Thu 02/10/11 03:36 PM
Ask the person above you a question.once you been asked a question send the answer to their inbox.

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 03:12 PM
A gay bar
packed up and ready....lol
then get in the car lol

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 03:06 PM
A gay bar

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 03:03 PM
Edited by hotbabybr on Thu 02/10/11 03:04 PM
A pool

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 02:59 PM
A gay bar

hotbabybr's photo
Thu 02/10/11 02:54 PM
If you to take the person above you on a date where would you take them

hotbabybr's photo
Mon 02/07/11 03:36 PM
Rules1.type i wanna play 2.ill send 10 questions to your inbox you should answer them 3.ill tell you your match based on your answers

hotbabybr's photo
Fri 01/28/11 06:50 PM
Will some please tell me what is this business about the sequiened sneakers?

hotbabybr's photo
Fri 01/28/11 05:38 PM
Well she's not one of those normal fluffballs is she?;-)
I don't think so! My overall impression is that she's quite unique! shades (I am a founding member of the U.S. Anti-Fluffball Alliance)
well miracles never cease apparently! That's great Lex! Glad you heard from someone whose interactions you're happy about!!love flowerforyou
I love people who make me think....sometimes it's like waking up from a very long nap....
I almost didn't email you because I was a little intimidated but you never know if you dont think a chance.And I knew if anything would get you to open up a little bit it would be about our common intrest.~thinks now if only I could keep his intrest~

hotbabybr's photo
Fri 01/28/11 05:10 PM
This gives us hope Bro! I gotta ask...Well? I know you went and checked her out. What do you think? I can tell you got a positive reaction and who doesn't enjoy some personal reenforcement....what good things did you get from her profile?... cause obviously the chick has some taste at the very least.
She and I have been talking a lot about writing because she's in the process of writing a book, and I think she's got the basis for a good story -- I also think she has talent. Writing a profile and writing a book are two very different animals, though, and one doesn't necessarily translate to the other. Personal reinforcement is always a good thing (!) and she has certainly expressed some of that! As for the profile, I do get a sense of who she is and where she would like to be....
I would like to talk about writing with you more sometime Lex.

hotbabybr's photo
Fri 01/28/11 04:27 PM
I have read your profile a couple of times Lex and found it very interesting. I think that is the difference between those that are serious about getting to know people and those that don't want to take the time....jmo
Damn you outdid me then because I only read his once.He is tottaly going to love you girl.
eh.....Lex knows I'm just boredlaugh laugh
I was bored to till I came across his profile.

hotbabybr's photo
Fri 01/28/11 04:00 PM
This gives us hope Bro! I gotta ask...Well? I know you went and checked her out. What do you think? I can tell you got a positive reaction and who doesn't enjoy some personal reenforcement....what good things did you get from her profile?... cause obviously the chick has some taste at the very least.
thanks I only wish he fealt the same.:-|

hotbabybr's photo
Fri 01/28/11 03:34 PM
Heck I have had guys tell me mine is too long think next time I will send them to read yours...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I love the ones that say they have read my profile then proceed to ask me questions that are answered within my profileslaphead noway noway
well some guys are to lazy to read profiles.
Believe me those are ones I leave behind real quick. If they can't take the time to read then they most likely can't hold a conversation as well....noway
well your smart to do that.

Previous 1