Community > Posts By > KahneMan

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 01:48 PM
No I love NASCAR and my favorit driver is Kasey Kahne.

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 01:31 PM
Edited by KahneMan on Mon 05/19/08 01:33 PM
I should not have to change my number. She should leave me alone if she did not want to be with me in the first place.

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 01:26 PM
Edited by KahneMan on Mon 05/19/08 01:27 PM
Its hard to block on a cellphone!

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 01:24 PM
She is 22 I am 25 and no I did not answer the messages.

no photo
Mon 05/19/08 01:18 PM
I was in a 5 year relationship. Where have been broke up for a 1 and halk, but during that time on and off. The last time we where with each other was the day before New Years Eve. I dont know what happened but she said I am a freak, loser, I need to get a life and move on. Since then she sends me text messages saying I am the best sex she ever had but that dont mean she cant keep looking. What the heck is her deal and problem.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:00 PM
You have your own mind so make your own choice who cares what other people say. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD STAY!

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:01 PM
Well I do thank you all so much for your advice and I am going to do my very best to put an end to it. I do deserve better and I do want better. I hate feeling like this day in and day out. Thanks again to everyone.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:55 AM
I do my best everyday but when you are with someone for 4.5 years and you were each others firsts its alot harder. I will do my best though and hold my head up.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:48 AM
I am not ok with her sleeping with other guys then wanting to sleep with me. Thats moraly wrong and disgusting.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:46 AM
Will she ever stop this cycle or will this go on forever?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:38 AM
LMAO

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:37 AM
I WANT TO KNOW WHY DO GIRLS BREAK UP WITH GUYS TO GO MESS AROUND WITH OTHER GUYS BUT ALWAYS RUN BACK TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN? THEY LEAVE AND COME BACK OVER AND OVER WHY?????????????

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:33 PM
Tue 01/15/08 01:55 PM
I was going out with this girl for 4.5 years. We were each others firsts everything. She left because she needed to experience life without being in a relationship. We have been broke up now for 14 months but during this time we have been talking, I went and saw her in California because she is in the Navy now, she was home on leave for New Years and she went bi-polar. She now dont want to talk to me ever again for what reason I have no idea. I love her alot and care for her but I can not let her keep going and coming when she wants too. I want to know how can I get over her so I can move on. I am not the type to go out and have sex with someone to move on I have class, morals, self respect, and respect. So how can I move on?

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:17 PM
You have the whole story. She went to her friends one weekend left her phone at home so she can not be contacted. The the next night told me at the dinner table she want to break up with me because she wanted to experiance life without being in a relationship. Thats the whole story.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:12 PM
I did not go out with her when she was home on leave with her friends. I can not stand her friends and we already had plans that nite to do something and she changes the plans 3 hours before to be with her friends. So she got her panties in a twist because I did not go with her and her friends.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:07 PM
I just dont know why she can come in and out of my life when ever she thinks she wants. She leaves and hates me and dont ever wants to talk. Then comes back and loves me and said she is sorry she made the mistake leaving me.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:00 PM
She goes from loving me to hating my in the matter of minutes.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:59 PM
I just wish time would move faster, I hate feeling like have have to pick up the phone and call her to try to work things out. I know I cant because I can not be a door mat anymore.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:55 PM
I was going out with this girl for 4.5 years. We were each others firsts everything. She left because she needed to experience life without being in a relationship. We have been broke up now for 14 months but during this time we have been talking, I went and saw her in California because she is in the Navy now, she was home on leave for New Years and she went bi-polar. She now dont want to talk to me ever again for what reason I have no idea. I love her alot and care for her but I can not let her keep going and coming when she wants too. I want to know how can I get over her so I can move on. I am not the type to go out and have sex with someone to move on I have class, morals, self respect, and respect. So how can I move on?

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:23 PM
I am sorry you are going through this because I am going through it too. I know what its like and how you are feeling and it sucks. I am here if you want to talk.

Previous 1