Community > Posts By > bgeorge

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:10 AM

lol...since you haven't been kicked off i guess it's ok...i use mingle to do just that...i can mingle with y'all and still be here doing the mom thing:banana:

yup gives me a couple minutes of break between feeding the troops and bathing them.I dont think it's wierd at all!Although then again i'm prolly not the best person to ask what wierd is...

lol i'm glad i just have to mediate and feed them...and why am i forbidden to even talk to them thru the keyhole of the bathroom door when they're bathing or whatever they do in thereill but when i'm in there they just waltz right in babbling on about whatever's on their little minds at the time???

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:06 AM

I feel very lonely. Someone has left me for valid reason and i feel thats the end of my life.. is it wrong to feel like this?

it's not the end of your life...you're still here...learn to love yourself and if the "valid reason" is something you did, it's been a learning experience to grow fromflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:03 AM
stop acting like a 15 yr old might helpslaphead

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:01 AM
lol...since you haven't been kicked off i guess it's ok...i use mingle to do just that...i can mingle with y'all and still be here doing the mom thing:banana:

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:53 AM
ty...that's my plan...

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:49 AM

when they wear off or if you take too many...and i was told it's the acetaminophen or ibuprofen they contain that give you the headacheohwell

I only take it like it is prescribed..and not as often as I can...I have a lot of problems with my back...and just had surgery on my hand but these headaches are about to get the better of me...

call your dr tomorrow...mine switched me from lortab to percocet and i don't have the headaches anymore...feel better soonflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:43 AM
hello...my name is brenda and i am a flip-flop-aholic...

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:40 AM
lol...nice...can i go back to bed now???

bgeorge's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:38 AM
when they wear off or if you take too many...and i was told it's the acetaminophen or ibuprofen they contain that give you the headacheohwell

bgeorge's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:53 PM
lol definitely a big mingle party with my half of the winnings (((charles)))

good luck everybody!!!!

bgeorge's photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:53 AM
nice...but you are crazy !!! i'm going back to bed nowyawn

bgeorge's photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:49 AM
split it with you...

bgeorge's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:46 AM

lol i have a purse full of black socks...girls, boys, heavy, light...
it's marching band season and someone always forgets their black socks
my only request is they be returned to me freshly laundered or tossed in the trash...enter the storm !!!
do you have any spare pants in there???huh laugh laugh

well as a matter of fact i have shorts and a pair of purple undies...

Because you never know when you might need them. smokin

lol if i was a boy i'd be a boyscoutbigsmile

bgeorge's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:44 AM
not being a smartazz at all...but you have to think like a man...to a man 2 days of no contact is like a nano-second...but if you have doubts then why care if he calls or not...also i've found that if you act like you don't care if they call or not they call incessantly...
good luck and being "dumped" is an opportunity i believeflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:39 AM

my only request is they be returned to me freshly laundered or tossed in the trash...enter the storm !!!
do you have any spare pants in there???huh laugh laugh

well as a matter of fact i have shorts and a pair of purple undies...

bgeorge's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:38 AM
yep...mind, body, spirit, children...the old adage "garbage in...garbage out" has always been one of my favorites...

bgeorge's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:35 AM

bgeorge's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:28 AM
is that the series based in the 40's or 50's???

bgeorge's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:51 AM
you forgot lick skillet, indiana of which my best friend is the mayor

bgeorge's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:48 AM
happy 2nd birthday zennon !!!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next