Community > Posts By > bgeorge

bgeorge's photo
Fri 09/04/09 05:24 PM
here...and why are men so opposed the the no strings thing???

bgeorge's photo
Fri 09/04/09 04:07 PM
yeah she's way cool...cuz she's me...not just some bgeorge wannabebigsmile

bgeorge's photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:38 AM
hey and welcome...bflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:35 AM
money doesn't make you happy...however great winning a lottery sounds, it would probably suck...

bgeorge's photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:34 AM
i've been married and had kids...no reason to marry again...

lol it does sound good sometimes, the life partner thing, in an m2 thread anyway...

bgeorge's photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:56 AM
finger lickin' fifteen/janet evanovich...and now i have to wait 2 yrs for #16tears tears tears

bgeorge's photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:52 AM
Edited by bgeorge on Fri 09/04/09 09:53 AM
nope sorry...that would be me...for none of the reasons you mentioned...

bgeorge's photo
Thu 09/03/09 02:31 PM
one of my fave books...

bgeorge's photo
Thu 09/03/09 02:26 PM

The only people that actually carry out a conversation with me for any period of time end up being from Russia?

Now don't get me wrong, Russian folks are perfectly fine. What I don't like is that they say the are from Alamba, Texas, Illinios, New York, and then later, Whammo!! You know, that's just dishonest, how am I supposed to trust what they say after that?

If I was soliciting these emails, you know sending a not to them and then getting this in response, I wouldn't complain. However, when I get into a conversation with someone in Arkansas, I'd like to find out that, no surprise here, they live in Arkansas!

Okay, done venting now.

i'm seriously thinking it's the economy...i've always gotten the scammers...but lately it's insane...several daily...and only on this site...

bgeorge's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:34 AM

Here I sit...right in front of my computer, confronted with the internet and all the information in the world at my fingertips, but I choose to write pointless posts. Should this bother me? :tongue:

relaxation generally is pointless...

bgeorge's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:31 AM

again?

After you see the reason to leave has been rectified.

think

noway

bgeorge's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:29 AM

The women here need to post a picture, many profiles have none.

they're probably ugly like your orange/green box...at least use the more appealing blue one pls and ty...

bgeorge's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:25 AM
studyohwell

bgeorge's photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:57 AM
hey and welcome...bflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:32 AM
i'll get back to ya after i throw back a couple shots...

bgeorge's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:24 PM
yep...they're the best:smile:

bgeorge's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:11 PM
beautifulflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Wed 09/02/09 06:10 PM
the hair only detracted from your beautiful faceflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Tue 09/01/09 03:55 PM

you're strong and have made it this far...you will be just fine:heart:
i think you'll find the time alone will go quickly...then onto your eternal journey w/jon and your beautiful family being together...i'm so happy for you bothflowers

so eileen i keep forgetting to ask...does jon have a brother, great friend, uncle you could force to view my profile???

Hi Brenda, he has two brothers but they are married....I could tell him to get the rest of the guys to check you out.....they would be darn lucky to have you!!flowerforyou

ty and yes they wouldbigsmile travel safe and give the captain a big hug from indiana...lol like you're gonna remember thatflowers i'm getting all giddy and excited for youflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Tue 09/01/09 03:46 PM
wowflowerforyou