bgeorge's photo
Fri 04/22/11 07:54 PM
no prayer is too small...i will add a prayer for you:heart:

bgeorge's photo
Fri 04/22/11 07:50 PM
imogen heap/mic check

bgeorge's photo
Tue 04/19/11 08:00 PM

i've just been here and there...kids and grand kid are in everything!!!
i'm so glad you're in happy!!! maybe you could send a little calm my way (: another year in my countdown out of indiana is coming to a close...take care beautiful girl and keep me up to date now and thenflowerforyou

yes, we shall.

pinky promise happy

bgeorge's photo
Tue 04/19/11 07:56 PM
minus the bear/when we escape

bgeorge's photo
Tue 04/19/11 07:55 PM
i've just been here and there...kids and grand kid are in everything!!!
i'm so glad you're in happy!!! maybe you could send a little calm my way (: another year in my countdown out of indiana is coming to a close...take care beautiful girl and keep me up to date now and thenflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Tue 04/19/11 07:45 PM
bring me the horizon/blessed with a curse

bgeorge's photo
Tue 04/19/11 07:22 PM
i haven't been on here forever and wondered if anyone i knew would still be here...and there's my lovely friend sadie...who never ever disappoints with her manipulation of words...aubergine, i love that word and never in a million years would i find a sentence to use it in
hope all is well with you, mom, kids and grands...

brenda:heart:

bgeorge's photo
Mon 11/22/10 02:11 PM
the truly insane thing about spackle is that you can buy it not only for walls and such but for your face...

bgeorge's photo
Tue 10/05/10 08:51 PM
my friend created a mingle acct, his username is catfishin...when i click on his acct it says deactivated...but he can log into his acct...
i'm confused...

bgeorge's photo
Tue 10/05/10 11:49 AM
hey and welcome...bflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Tue 10/05/10 11:48 AM
wow!!!!! mmmmmm i love it!!! but then you've always got it goin' on in the word deptflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Mon 10/04/10 11:01 AM
augustana/boston

bgeorge's photo
Mon 10/04/10 10:49 AM

Undone -- The Sweater Song by Weezer

i sat in my truck in the driveway a little bit ago to finish listening to this on the radio...i :heart: weezer
ya I love Weezer I think I have all of their music except 1 cd. I am not sure that I can even reliably choose a favorite:heart: because they r all my favortiesflowerforyou

agreed...lol i sat in driveway again this am listening to hashpipe...i'm such a dorkbigsmile

not at all a dork hashpipe really rocks

laugh smokin laugh

bgeorge's photo
Mon 10/04/10 10:22 AM
portishead/a live version of glorybox

bgeorge's photo
Mon 10/04/10 10:18 AM

Undone -- The Sweater Song by Weezer

i sat in my truck in the driveway a little bit ago to finish listening to this on the radio...i :heart: weezer
ya I love Weezer I think I have all of their music except 1 cd. I am not sure that I can even reliably choose a favorite:heart: because they r all my favortiesflowerforyou

agreed...lol i sat in driveway again this am listening to hashpipe...i'm such a dorkbigsmile

bgeorge's photo
Mon 10/04/10 10:08 AM
yeah being and LIKING yourself is a must:thumbsup:

bgeorge's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:53 AM
well we communicate differently because we ARE different...hmmm i think most women just don't get how men think, therefore they feel alienated and that's what brings on the fits of needy, sniveling biotchiness...

bgeorge's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:49 AM
Edited by bgeorge on Mon 10/04/10 09:49 AM
hey and welcome!!! i've been single for 12 yrs and on here for 2 or 3 yrs, i forget...i wasn't looking, but the most romantic, perfect for me man found me...my point is...enjoy the ride and it's worth the wait b flowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Sat 10/02/10 11:43 AM
hey and welcome...bflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Sat 10/02/10 11:42 AM
preachers are like mothers...they really do think you actually care or are listening to what's dribbling out of their mouths...just don't read, respond or listen and carry on...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25