Community > Posts By > bgeorge

bgeorge's photo
Tue 05/11/10 11:57 AM
physical age doesn't matter to me...i've dated men old enough to be my father and younger than my oldest son...

bgeorge's photo
Tue 05/11/10 08:15 AM
flowerforyou :cry: flowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 08:54 PM
heya...good to see you're up and runnin'flowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 08:39 PM

...it seems that I have run out of ********. Please supply me immediately.

no prob i restocked my ******** pantry this evening....help yourself

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 08:37 PM

I would have to say that no she doesn't. I tell my sons that if a woman is interested in you then she will want to know all about you and she will ask questions. Also, an interested woman ALWAYS responds. I don't know the whole story but from what you have said I would advise you not to get your hopes up on this one.

She stoll my heart when I saw her. shes 40 and looks only 26 but im 30 but she doennt know that yet. I texted her saying she beutiful and things I like about her but she havent text like that about me.

i'm sorry but i don't think she's into you...and this may sound dumb but don't tell us we're beautiful and act like you like us so much so soon...it's creepy and makes us want to run away...good luck with the next one babeflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 05:15 PM
i have swiss chard and lettuce that came up volunteer and we've eaten it twice already...i put out zucchini and eggplant plants and planted some beans and onions, but that's it for this year...i can't grow decent tomatoes to save my life...luckily i have friends that canhappy

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 04:53 PM
i think those are called fair weather friendsflowerforyou

or not friends at all...nice read, ty for sharing

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 04:49 PM

Too many drivers choose to willfully ignore one simple reality: A car is no different from any other lethal weapon. A couple tons of unguided metal IS a weapon. If the 'driver' is texting or having an argument with their 'significant other' (I don't care if they're using a Bluetooth headset), they're NOT paying attention to what's happening around them or what they're headed toward. They have ONE responsibility when they get behind that wheel - to return themselves, their passengers, and the vehicle they're driving to their destination in the same condition it was when they left. I'm really sorry to read of the way you were affected by this uncaring little piece of walking protoplasm with the empathy of an amoeba. Good luck with your recovery - I hope it's quick. I sincerely hope you decide to sue her sorry asss before the statute of limitations runs out ... and I hope you win.

I am appalled at your way of thinking. Now I am NOT condoning the woman's actions BUT.........it was a mistake!!! You have never made a mistake? I think the guilt alone has to be miserable for her. Yes, she should have to compensate this poor man for what she caused but SUE? Everyone is so quick to jump on that....wow....2 wrongs do not make a right. Why so much anger toward her when she did you no wrong?

what i find appalling is the c*nt face b*tch could have taken out nearly my entire family...and she thinks it's no big...like i said i will probably forgive and forget, i'm just not ready yet...lol until today i'd never told any of my friends on here cuz i dislike drama...
I hope you find it in your heart to forgive. I am sorry...not trying to cause drama. Just trying to give my opinion. If I had caused that I would never want to drive again or forgive MYSELF. I would have given you every penny I had. Drove you to all doc appt if you let me.

yeah i'd feel the same way, never (knock on wood) been in an accident before...lol it was 3 days before i figured out what even happened...i see her every day and she's never said she's sorry or anything, the only thing i've ever heard from her or her family was a really nasty msg from her mother telling me i still owed $100 for ainsley's marching band fees...ahhh it did feel really good to shove the cancelled check in her face and she still said "well i'll have to look into this"...wtf??? it is starting to seem funny and i cracked a smile, so ty maybe i'm on my way :angel:

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 04:40 PM

in oct i was stopped for a school bus and hit by a car going 60 mph and catapulted into four other cars, so i'm told i don't recall that, i just couldn't figure out why i was in spinning around...for some reason my daughter's friend we pick up was sick that day so she and my daughter weren't sitting in the 3rd row seat, which is now located underneath the middle row seat, and i'm pretty sure they would be dead.
my granddaughter didn't want to wake up that morning so i had my mom come over and stay with her and her car seat was broken in half, so i'm pretty sure she would have been killed as well. pretty much the only thing left of my van were the seats my son, daughter and i were in. thank god my kids were just sore for a day or two, but i'm pretty f*cked up and go to physical therapy twice a wk at $100 a pop, spent $9000 for a new vehicle, and another $200 a month for meds....and the chic that hit us stated in the police report she was texting and never looked up...she walked away w/out a scratch...one day i won't be p*ssed off anymore, but i'm not ready to let go of the anger...
k i'm done rantingflowerforyou

oh yeah i have insurance but no one wants to pay til i get released from the dr who says he'll release me when i'm back to pre-wreck condition...lol at least i don't have to sleep standing up anymore...

Atleast your still alive! :banana:

yep and one day i'll dance w/the banana againbigsmile

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 12:33 PM

I have strep throat (going to go pick up my prescription soon)! So this means that I miss my first week of classes of the spring/summer semester. I had two classes today and one tomorrow! UGH! At least, it's the first class and not during exam time. frown

you'll feel better once you start pumping in the antibiotics...i know you know to finish them all, but it's easy to forget once you feel betterflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 12:28 PM

Too many drivers choose to willfully ignore one simple reality: A car is no different from any other lethal weapon. A couple tons of unguided metal IS a weapon. If the 'driver' is texting or having an argument with their 'significant other' (I don't care if they're using a Bluetooth headset), they're NOT paying attention to what's happening around them or what they're headed toward. They have ONE responsibility when they get behind that wheel - to return themselves, their passengers, and the vehicle they're driving to their destination in the same condition it was when they left. I'm really sorry to read of the way you were affected by this uncaring little piece of walking protoplasm with the empathy of an amoeba. Good luck with your recovery - I hope it's quick. I sincerely hope you decide to sue her sorry asss before the statute of limitations runs out ... and I hope you win.

I am appalled at your way of thinking. Now I am NOT condoning the woman's actions BUT.........it was a mistake!!! You have never made a mistake? I think the guilt alone has to be miserable for her. Yes, she should have to compensate this poor man for what she caused but SUE? Everyone is so quick to jump on that....wow....2 wrongs do not make a right. Why so much anger toward her when she did you no wrong?

what i find appalling is the c*nt face b*tch could have taken out nearly my entire family...and she thinks it's no big...like i said i will probably forgive and forget, i'm just not ready yet...lol until today i'd never told any of my friends on here cuz i dislike drama...

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 06:38 AM

in oct i was stopped for a school bus and hit by a car going 60 mph and catapulted into four other cars, so i'm told i don't recall that, i just couldn't figure out why i was in spinning around...for some reason my daughter's friend we pick up was sick that day so she and my daughter weren't sitting in the 3rd row seat, which is now located underneath the middle row seat, and i'm pretty sure they would be dead.
my granddaughter didn't want to wake up that morning so i had my mom come over and stay with her and her car seat was broken in half, so i'm pretty sure she would have been killed as well. pretty much the only thing left of my van were the seats my son, daughter and i were in. thank god my kids were just sore for a day or two, but i'm pretty f*cked up and go to physical therapy twice a wk at $100 a pop, spent $9000 for a new vehicle, and another $200 a month for meds....and the chic that hit us stated in the police report she was texting and never looked up...she walked away w/out a scratch...one day i won't be p*ssed off anymore, but i'm not ready to let go of the anger anymore...

Man, that sucks!

Was she charged with a felony? Did she have to make restitution and/or pay your med and hospital bills?

nope...and her ins co denied my claim...she has a nice new car, but hopefully when i do get compensated she'll never be able to afford insurance or a car again...

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 06:33 AM
hey and welcome...bflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Mon 05/10/10 06:32 AM
Edited by bgeorge on Mon 05/10/10 06:36 AM
my granddaughter didn't want to wake up that morning so i had my mom come over and stay with her and her car seat was broken in half, so i'm pretty sure she would have been killed as well. pretty much the only thing left of my van were the seats my son, daughter and i were in. thank god my kids were just sore for a day or two, but i'm pretty f*cked up and go to physical therapy twice a wk at $100 a pop, spent $9000 for a new vehicle, and another $200 a month for meds....and the chic that hit us stated in the police report she was texting and never looked up...she walked away w/out a scratch...one day i won't be p*ssed off anymore, but i'm not ready to let go of the anger...

oh yeah i have insurance but no one wants to pay til i get released from the dr who says he'll release me when i'm back to pre-wreck condition...lol at least i don't have to sleep standing up anymore...

bgeorge's photo
Sat 05/08/10 06:23 AM

i don't watch the news, but hear snippets here and there...i thought teabaggers was a reference to the boston tea party...but now i'm thinking it's the balls in your face kind of teabagging...which is it???

Your 'balls in your face' (actually, mouth) understanding of the way he used it is correct ... 'Tea Partiers' is the correct reference to the people who are protesting 'The ONE' and his never-ending quest for exponentially-increasing government power and control ... and taxation ...

ty for clearing that up...and yes mouth would be preferable to face...
as for the gov't potentially taking over our lives...i guess that's what the majority of our country wants...maybe they needed a security blanket during this unsettling time for our country...i would have much preferred another clinton, and though i'm not a newshound i do vote...and i do have to toast 56D and buy him anotherdrinker

Oh I would love a poll taken on that one!"Do you want the Government to take over your life"?Ha,ha.I would say you would have a very solid 96% that would say NO.

How about a Mingle poll?Who wants government to run your life?Yes or No?

isn't that why people vote democrat???

bgeorge's photo
Sat 05/08/10 06:18 AM
hey and welcome...bflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Fri 05/07/10 08:52 PM
welcome back and congratsflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Fri 05/07/10 08:49 PM

i don't watch the news, but hear snippets here and there...i thought teabaggers was a reference to the boston tea party...but now i'm thinking it's the balls in your face kind of teabagging...which is it???

Your 'balls in your face' (actually, mouth) understanding of the way he used it is correct ... 'Tea Partiers' is the correct reference to the people who are protesting 'The ONE' and his never-ending quest for exponentially-increasing government power and control ... and taxation ...

ty for clearing that up...and yes mouth would be preferable to face...
as for the gov't potentially taking over our lives...i guess that's what the majority of our country wants...maybe they needed a security blanket during this unsettling time for our country...i would have much preferred another clinton, and though i'm not a newshound i do vote...and i do have to toast 56D and buy him anotherdrinker

bgeorge's photo
Fri 05/07/10 08:39 PM

But the crazy ones are the fun ones...lol. You never know what they will do next. One minute she could be your best friend and in the next shes throwing your shyt through the window. Keeps you on your toes.

lol i always wondered why men go for the crazy azz b*tches...now i know

and completely understandflowerforyou

bgeorge's photo
Fri 05/07/10 11:56 AM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25