Community > Posts By > jessicapickle

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:27 PM

ah drunk texting. if only cellular telephones came with one of those devices they put on cars where you have to pass a breathalizer test in order to operate it.

But he just said he wasn't drunk. Was there a reason for him to say, "Chill"?

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:09 PM
Oh, and earlier I asked him if he was drunk, that's where that last part came from

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:06 PM
Is this convo supposed to make sense?:
Me: "do you still wanna hang out sometime?"

Mike:"who"

Me: ? You

Mike: of course not

me: its hard to convey sarcasm thru txt, so I dont know if your serious or not

Mike: Find out what a jimmey cagney love scene means

me: Where he lets the other guy live?

mike: k

me: is that it? I'm confused
Was that supposed to answer my question?

Mike: He might survive if your cool.

mike: ok if

Me: wow, I didn't think I could get ne more confused, but I just did. Ok if what?

Mike: chill. please!!!

me: ok...?

Mike: Not Drunk

???????????

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:01 PM
Ok, he's being a dick now, I'm ****ing done with this ****. How dare he ****ing text me and make me cry!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 08:54 PM
Then what was that whole, "I love you" thing?

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 08:41 PM
Ok, so we were chatting for a little bit today, just about his hockey game and such, then out of nowhere he texts me saying:
"So dont get all crazy! Just want to be friends."
I say:
"What are you talking about? Where did that come from?"
He says:
"Sorry, forget about it. it's cool."
I say:
"ok... I thought we were friends. lol."

Then we start talking bout hockey and such again.

What was that all about?

My friend says that he might have said that because:
A. He feels rejected and wants to be the first to reject
B. He doesn't want me ne more

???

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 04:57 PM

FB probe? um Federal Bureau of nutz? we all get there sometimes.pitchfork

LOL, Facebook

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:58 PM

Why are you so insistent on driving yourself crazy with this?

He told you how he felt, you balked, now you are sitting back waiting for him to spill it again? Waiting for him to open up to you again. All the while, you have not explained to him in an open and concise manner your own feelings?

I just don’t get this at all. You can sleep with him, but you can’t tell him how you feel! What is that? Stop with the games…the texting and the facebook…pick up the phone and call him! Have a conversation with him. Let him know how you feel…if he tells you he has changed his mind or that he doesn’t want the same thing, at least you will know where you stand and can move on to someone more worthy of your attention. On the other hand, if he is happy about it then the two of you can begin to figure it out together. Either way you get resolution.

Or you can keep making yourself sexually available to him, not get your other needs met and hope that one day he will wake up and realize he needs you. That seems to have work out pretty well for thus far.

Thank you, I know, I'm just so scared of rejection. I get it too much

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:44 PM
So no one can help me with the FB prob?

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:43 PM

flowerforyou

He was probably saying how he feels and your reaction to it made him rethink it ohwell
I agree, he retracted what he said for lack of positive signs from the OP. And, good luck getting him to say it again, cuz in truth guys do not "hang out" with women unless they have another - more romantic - agenda, or the hope of one.

Otherwise he'd be drinking and partying with his buds

TY. I agree, but he is giving mixed signals.
isn't love grand?flowerforyou

Love is Evol backwards

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:42 PM

I moved here from AZ. I moved here for a guy that I met on here, lol.

Cool.happy

Was it for somebody that likes bikes alot?

Why do you say that?

Polarity (is that his name) is in St. Louis and rides bikes.

But..since I typed that I have seen a thread where you said that you were friends.flowerforyou

Acctually, I did move here for him, but it didn't work out. We are just friends now.

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 07:33 PM

flowerforyou

He was probably saying how he feels and your reaction to it made him rethink it ohwell
I agree, he retracted what he said for lack of positive signs from the OP. And, good luck getting him to say it again, cuz in truth guys do not "hang out" with women unless they have another - more romantic - agenda, or the hope of one.

Otherwise he'd be drinking and partying with his buds

TY. I agree, but he is giving mixed signals.

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 06:53 PM
Not FB savvy. laugh

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 06:53 PM
Ok, quick question, he didn't add me as a friend, but I can now see more on his profile, it used to be I couldn't see anything, too private. I thought he just changed it for everyone to see it like that, but a friend said she was looking at his profile, and she couldn't see anything at all. I'm confused, how can I see more but she can't, ????

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 06:43 PM
Well, he had better have a good excuse!

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 09:18 AM

Hey jessicapickle, give him a little time. I've gone on facebook many times where I had several messages and didn't get to them all. i started chatting with someone or checking out pics. And didn't get back to messages till next time.

Patience Is a Vurtue!smile2

Thank you, I needed that.

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 08:24 AM
sad brokenheart

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 06:50 AM
mad

no photo
Sat 09/18/10 04:22 AM
Pushed too much? How? I asked him if he had a facebook and if I could add him, he said yes. So I did, that is all.

no photo
Fri 09/17/10 10:41 PM
Ok... We texted each other a lil bit tonight, and I was chatting with my cuz on facebook, well, I have friends who are friends with him, (I recently asked him if I could add him as a friend on facebook and he said yes) well, he hasn't added me yet, but I know he was on tonight cuz I got an update saying "so and so is friends with so and so" I never got accepted by him! I even wrote him, and got nothing back! The only thing he did was make his profile less private, still cant look at pictures, but that is it. What a ****ing dick wad! WTF! Why did he do that?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25