Community > Posts By > jessicapickle

no photo
Thu 01/14/10 11:21 AM
I get no emails from potential mates. I just get passed on by, but hey, they are missing out, not me! I am great, awesome, FAN-****ING-TASTIC!!! I am talented, nice, funny, and smart, and I am happy with the way I look! So There! *Nah!*

(but it would still be nice if someone noticed)tears

no photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:15 AM
I wish Prince Henry, I'd settle for Collin Ferrel or Hugh Jackman though.

no photo
Sat 01/09/10 10:02 AM

i had to quit reading after chapter 1.i'll pick up where i left off tomorrow flowerforyou

*LOL* I sent it in, and got it published.

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 09:54 AM
Thank you all *blushing*embarassed blushing

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:43 AM
Wow, I guess it's really bad, not many ppl commented.

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 02:31 PM
Can you please rate my new profile, not just for the pix, thank you. Preciate it.

no photo
Thu 12/10/09 11:16 AM
TY Allflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:50 PM
Thank youblushing

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:10 PM

i love your profile it makes me smile bigsmile real big

Thank you. I was bored, and creative, lol.

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 06:15 PM
There is a new pic, it's only a week old, and it's 95 lighter than my other pix. Please let me know what you think.

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:31 AM

Haven't updated in a while, I now weigh 155!

Wow! High five to you!

Thank you!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:07 AM
Haven't updated in a while, I now weigh 155!

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:11 AM
Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:11 AM
Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:08 AM
Thank you all for your support, lol, was just ranting, it felt good, wasn't really expecting anyone to read it, but thank you again.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:07 AM

Wow.
Sometimes we all go through difficult times, and it's really hard to deal with the stressors without someone to share it with.

You mentioned that you have other friends that you moved away from. Do you have someone you could call and talk to?

It would be optimal for you to get involved in a local group where you could meet some people, but it sounds like your jobs keep you pretty busy.

You did the right thing posting to the forum. Because you aren't really alone, you know.

Don't give up...I give you back a quote from your own profile:

"You cannot change fate. However, you can rise to meet it, if you so choose."

waving :thumbsup: winking

*Inserting foot into mouth*

LOL! Thank you!

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:06 AM

Jessica, I have learned a few things in my almost 45 years. A true friend will be there for you to listen to all of what you have to say to them, no matter what time of the day it is, and no matter how much sleep you cost them.

About your guy friend. It sounds like you can't make up your mind if you want to take it further with him. Am I right? Take a seat, and ponder the future of time with him by your side. First as just a friend, and then as a lover. If you can get that done, you might have your answer of if, or when you will take the next step.

I have discovered in the past few years that the one that "got away" from me and I were able to sit and talk for hours about anything, even though we came from different states, had different slants on politics, and religion. What we had in common outweighed all of the differences we had.

She and I still talk on a regular basis, and we stopped dating more than 20 years ago. She is a huge part of my life to this day.

Oh no, another misunderstanding, we are just friends, and that is all, no relationship other than that, and I plan on keeping it that way, lol. Thanks for the info though.

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 10:20 AM
Sometimes I get really depressed, and I don't really know why. I mean, I know that I have bills to pay, that the next debt is just around the corner, but that's not it, well at least not all of it. I have 3 jobs, one of them I love, but I only work a couple of days a week, if that, one that I hate, and it's my full time, I'm more at work there then anywhere else. And the third I haven't started yet, so I don't know how that will pan out. I don't have many friends. I'm new in my area, the one friend I have, I'm afraid I'm smothering him. I enjoy hanging out with him, and I feel like when something important in my life happens, I have to share it with him, but I'm thinking that he doesn't feel the same way, he's probably annoyed by me. I don't mean to be annoying, I just have no one else to talk to, and I know that's not fair for him, I just don't know how to make friends on my own. I literally grew up with all of my friends,or met them in college, which is the easiest way to make friends, but they are thousands of miles away. He's a great friend though. Helps me out with so much, and he's very intelligent. But there's a tension going on lately, there was a misunderstanding with a common "friend", and now I feel like I'm walking on a tight rope that is 5 miles long, and I'm about to fall any minute. I want to make things right, but don't know how. I could move back to my original home in MI, but that would accomplish nothing, and I have a career here, even though I hate it. I'm doing well for the first time in my life, I'm responsible, have my own place, etc... But I feel like there is something missing. I don't think it's a man, whenever I think about dating, I think it's too much hassle. This is my rant, thank you for listening.

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 01:17 PM

Good Poem called "Socially Akward" by MewRainbow...........

TY, lost the name of author. :)

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:59 AM
Days go by but it's like dark nights are everlasting
labels like "Freak" and "Antisocial" are expressions that be blasting
and trying to blow down my gentle peeps
the nightly water some of them weep
is unsightly to me, so if you're crying dry your eyes please,
for those in worry trembling all by themselves
I dedicate this to you when shun by everyone else

Life goes on things won't always be the same
pain has its time to subside
even crops grow from the rain,
keep your faith and maintain, be strong and continue
keep your head up and be bold though non seems to appreciate you
my shy friends, tacit neighbour, and solitary recruits
cream of the crop you are, the unique fruits that rarely produce

and it's like a wise man who taught me said
"When you're an eagle you can't expect to be acting like common yard fouls"
domesticity is not for you
so patch those broken wings and soar
explore the skies of your freedom,
the common mockingbirds that mock you
will later be your servants to lead on forward

Most of you are shy I know, afraid to talk back
just a little tense position makes us want to curl in our shell
But what are we afraid of? Mockery?? we already have that
it's time to fight back, rebel, let loose, make our hearst expell
to those arrogant facets who dare put us to the test
they'll soon see lesson learnt, hold your ground at your BEST
They can't touch us, they have no right
"You bite me I crunch back, my ground is what I fight for"

say what's on your mind, why they bother you, just let it show
give them limits as to how far the aggitation can go
and after, they'll regret their feet to mouth laughter
keep your ground kept my kids and your shyness you will master

my socially awkward peeps, be brave, you're in better position
than the rest dirty feet pigeons, chaste girls are the real ones
the only sort of real LADIES left on this earth
and I won't forget my brothers trying to abort the lonely birth
the real GENTLEMEN left. Who can endure pain so quietly?
They don't deserve a medal, instead a trophy
I'm not flattering but if you think then so it be
I'm just tired hearing assumptions from those who don't know me
"Judgemental." why judge if you know not?
why assume a case with no evidence to back it up?
sometimes I wanna latch up and runaway
but I keep self-motivation
and say what I'm saying to you now,
a little Dedication.

http://www.quizilla.com/poems/8004942/socially-akward

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25