Community > Posts By > jessicapickle

no photo
Mon 01/03/11 06:37 PM
UPDATE: The past week has been HORRIBLE! Long story short, I kicked him out. Just think about the worst of what could happen on the holidays, and it happened. (Excluding rape, murder, robbery and cheating) Anyways, we are still talking, but we agreed to be friends until he gets himself fixed. When and if that happens, then we will see where it goes after that. He has cried and I don't think I'm done crying, but I feel like this is the best way. Thank you all.

no photo
Tue 12/07/10 12:26 PM
UPDATE:

Ok, I know it's been a while, so here goes. A week before Halloween, he came over and stayed at my place. (for a week) went home on Fri, then came back on Sat and hasn't left since. Well, he's gone home twice, but that is it, in fact he's at my place right now, (I'm at the library) He's had drunken spurts, (He once went 6 days straight drunk) but I finally put it through his head that if he keeps it up, that it's over. Just so he knew I was serious, I packed all of his ****, ready to go. We still arent GF and BF, but we are dating. I like that he's there, but sometimes I get annoyed. I dont know how to feel. When he leaves its a relief at first, but after a few hours I want him to come back, but when he's there I am bored. Arrrgggg!!!

no photo
Wed 10/20/10 01:51 PM
Thank you all for your posts, and I know that I should break it off with him to help in the long run, but at the same time, I don't want to give up on him, I wanna be there for him. I feel like if I give him time, he will see me for more than what he sees me as now. Probably a big mistake, but I will learn the lesson soon enough I suppose. But this may be pointless anyways, I might have scared him off. He did call when he said he would, and all that, but I don't know, I'm freaking out, need to calm down. I've read an entire book since Monday, it's the only thing that keeps my mind off it. Gotta find another. :)

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:19 PM
Aww, thank you. I can pay you with a great quote: "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could, some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can, tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Guess I should take that into consideration, it's a nice thought though

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:08 PM
Well, I appreciate it. I'm probably over thinking this whole thing, but I'm still freaking out. A friend said that maybe since I said, "I love you" he thinks he has me wrapped around his finger and can do what he wants. I can see that as a bad thing, but as a positive too. If that's the case, it means that he isn't going to avoid me, and that I still have a chance for him to feel the same way about me. What do you think?

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:03 PM
Thank you. <3

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 05:47 PM
Ok, continued from my last posting! After two weeks of not hearing from him, he calls me and we talk for 2 hours, then the next day calls upset about something and he needed to come over. I asked him why after two weeks, and he apologized, said it was him and his family trying to get over his alcoholism and it wasn't just me he wasn't talking to. He apologized alot! Well, Sat night I get really drunk and I told him the BIG no no! I told him I loved him!

He told me that he can't say the same cuz he just got out of the relationship, and he really loved her, and I respect the honesty, he could have lied to make me feel better. Then I started to feel like crap, telling him that I was afraid I'd scared him off, and I'll nvr see him again. He promised me that it wasn't the case. That night he laid on top of me while listening to music, and sang to me. It was nice.

The next day he had to leave cuz he had a game to ref, (which I already knew) and he promised to call, which he did. But I didn't answer, he left a msg and I called him back, but I guess he was already asleep. We chatted for a little bit yesterday, and today, but back to his old self, he stopped txtn in the middle.

Am I $crewed?

no photo
Wed 09/29/10 10:39 AM
smokin

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:11 AM
laugh

no photo
Mon 09/27/10 02:45 PM
Also: I chat with his friend every so often, and his friend and I were chatting and we were talking about my guy's bday and what I was getting him. Well, when I saw my guy on his bday, he mentioned that his friend told him that I got him somthing. I was like, "So you two talk about me?" lol. Also, when his friends were over, his one friend said to him, "Dude, you need to get over your ex! Let Jessica help you, she's great, and good for you." :)

no photo
Mon 09/27/10 02:38 PM
Ok, well, he ended up coming over that night. (Thurs, his b-day) and stayed until monday morning at 11 am. We had a cookout, invited friends, he cooked for me. When **** hit the fan, he was there for me when I was crying, and said he would always be there. I fell asleep on his lap for 3 hours watching tv. He cleaned for me, and in the mornings brought me a glass of water. He was really sweet, and when one of his friends tried to kiss me, he got soo jealous. The drama had to do with the guy friend I was mentioning before, and I ended up crying alot, but he was very nice, and hugged me, and defended me. He said he would be my first date. :) YAY! But I dunno. I did talk to him about his alcohol problem, and he appreciated me caring enough to talk to him. He says he likes me cuz I'm very compassionate. :) And yes, he does have a problem, I told him I'd be there for him and he liked that. He also liked that I figured it out on my own. And the FB thing, he said he had so many requests, he didn't get to mine, and hasn't been on since. Well, that's it, unless I can remember something else.

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 10:55 AM
Well, today is his birthday, I texted him a birthday wish, and he started textn weird stuff again. Something about Bilbo Baggins and him being 111 yrs old. I know it's lord of the rings, but he just wont talk to me normally. We texted last night cuz I got back from FL, and asked if he wanted to hang out, he said, "Now?" I said yes, then nothing for 4 hrs. Then he texted me asking if I was home yet, how did he know I wasn't at my house? Then said, "Cuz **** is bout to hit the fan, but not really though."

I don't know what to do about him, I want to talk to him, but he wont have a normal convo with me. The last txt I sent him besides, "Have a great birthday, hope you get some kick arse gifts." Was, "Ok, pls just talk to me normally. This is frustrating. Are you mad at me or something?" And he never responded.

What do I do? How do I get him to come over?

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:47 PM

well it's not just his part, you are contributing to the insanity. you said earlier that you were done with him because he made you cry, so are you going to drop this and move on to a new thread?

All I know is, I'm not contacting him! He can call or text me! I'm done trying.

of course you are going to contact him..you so into him, Im sure youve been texting him the whole time you said you werent going to do it anymore..come on now, admit you did..go on...admit you did....smile2
]

Haha, no, he texted me, but as soon as that was done, I haven't texted him since. He can contact me. It'll only make the heart grow fonder. He prolly doesn't realize he misses me right now, but when he sees me next he will. :)

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:08 AM

Then what was that whole, "I love you" thing?

Don't forget, guys also love, nascar, star trek and kung fu----nothing makes sense anymore!!

"I love lamp"

no photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:35 AM
noway huh

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 11:15 PM
he just texted me. All he said was: "You did". Weird.

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:52 PM

good girl, if we were in the nfl at this point i would slap you on the butt and give you a cup of gatoraid.

lol.drinker

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:08 PM

well it's not just his part, you are contributing to the insanity. you said earlier that you were done with him because he made you cry, so are you going to drop this and move on to a new thread?

All I know is, I'm not contacting him! He can call or text me! I'm done trying.

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:52 PM

girl you have been around this cat long enough to know when he is sober and having a conversation with you. alot of drunk people say they are not drunk when asked if they are. if what he is saying doesn't make sense (and you should know what his normal state of mind is) then he must be using something to alter his normal thought patterns. you know him better than any of us on here, so go with your gut.

So you agree, his convo doesn't make any sense.

no photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:35 PM
I know, and it sux. I dont know what is going on with him.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25