Community > Posts By > Bericyn

Bericyn's photo
Tue 02/06/18 04:28 AM

I seriously need someone to love for real. Im 34 and Im tired of being single. I wish to settle down with someone whom we share common interests. Im loving & faithful. I wish to find someone like myself or someone to understand me & what true love is.

May God grant your heart desire sis. Your profile says u need white men. i understand how u came to that conclusion. Could I advise u just be open and accept the person God brings to u? irrespective of color. COurage and good luck

Bericyn's photo
Tue 02/06/18 04:17 AM
That is true as He doesnt want to share his glory with anyone talk less of abilities , etc

Bericyn's photo
Tue 02/06/18 04:15 AM

Friendship with Jesus first, directs our path to Genuine friends.
Overcoming Loneliness, Matthew 11:28. You are never alone, when you have Jesus Christ in your Life. :heart:

This is great . it couldnt have been better put. I agree completely

Bericyn's photo
Tue 02/06/18 04:11 AM

This is how I understand God's gift to us: Sex

I have sinned greatly in my past, done things I regret, asked for forgiveness countless of times. I am still fighting this battle of sin to this day. But what I have learned from my experiences is that people are driven by lust and desire. The excitement is addictive. However, I felt this each and every time with a women before we had sex. Like it was meant to be that girl. Our temptations break the rule and we end up having sex. It begins as just that one time, then slowly it becomes more constant. Kissing starts getting less, and more sexual desires come at play as the love actually fades. I think its a way that God is warning me or punishing me, because I fell out of love every time I had sex with my partner. Like literally, no feelings. I believe that sex is for after marriage, because once you marry that person, your soul becomes one with them and together you shall be one and praise God after death. Marriage is that promise one makes, and it should actually give couples a slight fear, because it a promise to God after all. Therefore he blessed us with sex. And with God at your side, true love will always prosper and that sex drive will always be full of love and never fade. This is all achievable with the right mindset, and by trusting God. Perhaps this sounds a bit confusing, but its how I feel about this.

It is not confusing to me at all. I understand clearly. I agree most of the times we fall into sexual sin is because we give in to the lust of the eye, then comes foreplay then on and on and before u know it all u are left with is regret. I hope and pray God helps you and restore your desire for the one he has choosing for u while giving u the grace to exercise selfcontrol

Bericyn's photo
Tue 02/06/18 04:05 AM
I strongly advocate for sex after mariage. It might be the most difficult thing to do but it is worth it. I understand its most difficult for the men I hear. But if the lady is able to help the man hold on to self control then what an amazing wedding night. I look foreward to that.
for this to happen do not stire up love when it is not ripe..

Bericyn's photo
Tue 02/06/18 03:57 AM

If we've been dating often in person, then I would say 1yr! After that a man would be in the friends zone. And I would be moving on. bigsmile

Sounds Funny but very meaningful. I like the " he will be frienzoned and i will be moving on lol"
I do not believe in a time frame .However, I do think it is important to know , at least to a certian extent , the person u are getting married to. I will say 6 months is good if the dating has been consistent and in person. Two years ? thats time to celebrate the BD of my first triplets lol.

What u can know of someone who is genuine in a relationship within 3 months u might never know of a crook even after 5 years.

Bericyn's photo
Tue 02/06/18 03:51 AM
To me its just an ordinary day. however I do not have a problem with setting out a day for special celebratiuon of love. iits like celebrating Bdays, Anniversaries etc. So If my partner to be does not agree or celebrate the day i have no problem and if he does its all good. I thing its just one of those things hat spice up a relationship like take a weekend bla bla bla

Bericyn's photo
Wed 01/31/18 10:45 AM

I'm new to here

need a decent and trustable partner

Start by being trustworthy like adding a profile pic. Good luck

Bericyn's photo
Wed 01/31/18 10:39 AM

Like the beads.

Thanks for the compliments. Braids and beads is an African thing.I love it too.
Hope you are making progress on the search lol

Bericyn's photo
Tue 01/30/18 05:59 PM
Good luck. U sure will find one.just nice and honest.

Bericyn's photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:30 AM

When someone you don't know or barely know assigns you a pet name or endearment, does get under your skin?

I'm not talking about when an elderly person refers to you as Dear...probably because they've forgotten your name.

I'm not talking about the lady at the register or DMV who calls everyone Sugar...probably to avoid using the word Ma'am.

To me Baby, Sugar, Sweetheart and Darling, and the like, are endearments reserved for family, dearest friends and intimate partners. I guess to me their use is more of a right to be earned.

What say you?

I don't use babe,baby,sweetie,horny.
However, I would use beautiful, if I thought she is,pretty,adorable,dear, depending on her profile pic and how good her written articulation is.
Now ladies, would you be offended if I called you pretty,beautiful,adorable ?

To me Beautiful and pretty are the best. Especially if its your first sentence and you are trying to wore a lady. As oposed to sexy bla bla bla

Bericyn's photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:23 AM

When someone you don't know or barely know assigns you a pet name or endearment, does get under your skin?

I'm not talking about when an elderly person refers to you as Dear...probably because they've forgotten your name.

I'm not talking about the lady at the register or DMV who calls everyone Sugar...probably to avoid using the word Ma'am.

To me Baby, Sugar, Sweetheart and Darling, and the like, are endearments reserved for family, dearest friends and intimate partners. I guess to me their use is more of a right to be earned.

What say you?

"wooow omg u look so so so sexy and beautifull really how are u sexy lady ". This is when I block a user. For crying out loud Sexy is not a compliment , to me at least. So I understand what u saying

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 05:31 AM
thank you dear

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 04:08 AM

hello everyone, im a new member..hopefully I will find what im looking for on this site.

Just like me you are very welcome. lets do the discovery together

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 04:07 AM

Hello Everyone. I am new here on the community site and it makes mingle more interesting. Hope I am welcome

Welcome to Mingle2. Hope you have fun here and good luck with your search waving

Thanks dear. I look forward to lots of fun and hopefully a catch; smile

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 04:06 AM

For sure, you are welcome and any new member who participates in the Forum makes it more interesting

Thanks for the welcome. Now I feel better. I hope to participate as I can see many interesting topics. quite educative

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:57 AM

Love is a risk. Life is too short not to take it.

I agree with you completely. Life in itself is a risk.and love is the risk worth the while

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:48 AM

Ok so this is me trying out the idea of my friends here in the forums to be proactive and just be brave scared lol
I am posting this here as the real people are here.
Would you be my valentine date?
Just pm me please if you think you can be my Romeo and I can be Juliet for you on Valentine’s Dayflowers
Ok so at least I tried slaphead let’s see what happens .i hope THE man will read this and take the riskdrinker

I admire your courage. YOu sure will find one. Good luck

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:40 AM
Hello Everyone. I am new here on the community site and it makes mingle more interesting. Hope I am welcome

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:34 AM

am looking for good and decent girls who are good at heart

I want to be good . Will u be my teacher? joking please

well good is relative as what is good for you might not be good for another. so depending on your defination of good I wish u luck

Previous 1