Community > Posts By > Bericyn

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:24 AM
Hello.. New member here .anyone to say welcome?

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 02:14 AM

It's such a taboo word that invokes a lot of hurt feelings for some and anger for others.

But what do you all do?

Example, person A is interested in you and introduces but you have ZERO interest in this person. Not even as a friend. They're that much of a put off. Do you straight out reject them or let them off easy?

Example 2, person B is a wonderful friend but you have no interest in them for romantically or sexually. What do you do?

Example 3, person C is a great friend and you are interested in them, but you know that your personalities will clash in a horrendous battle on numerous occasions. Do you try it out and hope it goes well?

I am interested in how you all interact in this.

Example one: I simply do not reply that way the other person can give himself the benefit of the doubt(less hurtful than outright rejection)

Example two: I continue to be friends and make them know they have been friendzoned.How to friend zone? topic for another day

Example three:thinking

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 01:54 AM
know a similar case and they still live happily. agree

Bericyn's photo
Mon 01/29/18 01:52 AM
Age they say is numbers. Especially when it comes to love. So yes it is not too late. Youi just need to find someone with same interest and objectives like u. good luck .

2 Next