Community > Posts By > Mac60

Mac60's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:46 PM
I don't care about the details. This guy didn't just go AWOL(like the Commander-in-Chief), he was wounded and COULDN'T finish his tour. He did his duty. If he was killed, should the Pentagon have sent his family a bill?

Whether bonuses should be paid at all is a separate issue. The military obviously needs these incentives to meet recruiting goals or they wouldn't offer them.

Mac60's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:35 PM
Edited by Mac60 on Tue 11/20/07 08:35 PM
You're way off base, cb. Anybody who goes to war to defend his/her country and gets shot up doing it, should'nt have to face the insult of Uncle Sam saying "You owe me money". For chrissakes, we owe HIM a helluva lot more than he owes us.

Newsflash: Just saw on Dan Abrams show that the Pentagon is now saying that he doesn't have to pay back the money.

Mac60's photo
Tue 11/20/07 08:11 PM
Peter Falk...Yes, I remember.

Spencer Tracy told them all to get in those 2 cabs and go turn themselves in. Ethel Merman was a hoot, too. And Who was that guy that played her whacko son? He looked sorta like Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies.

Mac60's photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:29 AM
Hillary is not my first choice, but if the Dems nominate her I will vote her. Because I'm damn sure not voting for a Republican who reeks with the stench of George Bush.

Mac60's photo
Tue 11/20/07 06:36 AM
I second that one brother, although Goodfellas is right up there to.

Goodfellas is #2. (Vinnie. Don't put too many onions in the sauce.)

But #1 is w/o question:

The Wizard Of Oz

Mac60's photo
Tue 11/20/07 06:19 AM

.. and would you liberal/commies define a Legal war for us? there must be such a thing as we all know your feelings about "bushs illegal war". What is the criteria?

<<<<<<< Also a liberal/commie

Mac60's photo
Tue 11/20/07 05:52 AM
Well it looks like we found a few fans. Anybody who hasn't seen this movie should.

Don Knotts....If I remember correctly, Phil Silvers stole his car.

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 02:05 PM
One of the things the radical Muslims despise is us being on their soil. So the first thing we need to do to start managing the radical Muslim threat is get off their land.

George Bush f'd up Iraq something good. We've given it 4 1/2 years and it's now pretty obvious that it's never going to work. We need to leave and do it expeditiously. The current Iraqi govt. has made no effort to help itself.

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 01:53 PM
Since John The Coward is a known ally of our own despot King George, I will go with Kevin the Dudd.

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 01:47 PM
stops=ceases

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 01:44 PM
I've lived in MD my whole life and no, I am not considering moving. I am a Democrat who voted for O'Malley, but am not too happy wih him.

First of all, he's pushing for slots just like Slot Machine Bob. He said he was oppposed to bear hunting but let the hunt go on. Now the sales tax is going to 6 pct. The news says there are also significant budget cuts being made. Were things THAT bad?

Where is Louis Goldstein when we need him?

Update: The radio just said that the slots issue will go to a referendum in Nov. I'll be voting "NO".

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 12:40 PM
Bored! Is that you making derogatory remarks about the president?! Do my eyes deceive me?

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 12:34 PM
Bush has done everything he can to defeat the system of checks and balances and assert his rights as king.

All Hail, King George!!!

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 11:41 AM
I had to look it up. Did not find Mel Brooks in the cast. Although I'm sure he loves this movie and wishes he was in it.

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:22 AM
Edited by Mac60 on Mon 11/19/07 08:43 AM
Everybody who was anybody at the time is in it.

Name one.

Spencer Tracy

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:16 AM
Maybe so, but I don't see pitchers all of a sudden putting up 30-40 wins.

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 08:15 AM
Edited by Mac60 on Mon 11/19/07 08:33 AM
As long as cartoon characters are included, where's

FRED FLINTSTONE ???

Mac60's photo
Mon 11/19/07 07:22 AM
I hate Bush with a passion, too. As a Democrat, I have always voted for Democrats. However, I always believed that Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush,Sr. had the country's best interests at heart, whether I agreed with them or not.

He's hell bent to do whatever his feeble little mind tells him to do. Damn the facts. Bush thinke he liberated Iraq. Well, the real Liberation Day will be Jan. 20, 2009.

Mac60's photo
Sun 11/18/07 09:12 PM
I've never told anybody what I've never done.

Mac60's photo
Sun 11/18/07 09:07 PM
I'm a Nats man. I grew up with old Washington Senators and then had to switch up the road to the Orioles. But now we've got our team back.

Also, as a Mets fan you might want to check out Ralph Kiner's book, Baseball Forever I think it's called. A lot of good Mets stories in there- especially about their early days when they were really bad.