Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:34 AM

Holy crap becca came back! yay!

I got lost in Naruto around ep 162. It seems to have lost its story and its just a "daily fight" now. O_o

Yea, they did do like an entire season of just filler episodes. But once Shippuden started, it went right back into the story, and i must say, its great. I never watched all the filler, the only things in there of interest are a few guest spots from people we arent supposed to meet until later on...at least thats what im told from some avid manga readers.

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:16 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 01/23/08 03:17 PM

does th piza man look like fred or barney????

Its actualy Bam Bam all grown up.

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:10 PM

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

Best team in the league.cant touch them.i dont even want to hear about the cowgirls.they dont stand a chance.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
I second that...Ya'll just cant handle what the Champs bring out.

Its like having sex with Koby...you can kick and scream and cry all you want...but its gonna happen.

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:03 PM

I CANT WAIT till Dallas whips the Pats in the Superbowl and RUIN that perfect season!!

COWBOYS RULES

Never. Gonna. Happen.

This is Champion Town!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:54 PM
It honestly depends, some people like constant companionship and want to be with you all the time. Some dont need it and like their alone time. It all depends on what she wants.

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 01:21 PM
I use firefox all the time. I dont trust explorer anymore.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:21 PM

I'm really intrested in the "Predalien"-A new twist to an old idea.

me too...and either im crazy and hoping to see things that arent there...or i swear i saw the "predalien" using a disc.

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:04 AM

I think it's sad that most who posted here think it's a bad idea to want to marry a man that is committed to family and home and to be a good PROVIDER. That is what men should do for their families. I also have a hard time believing that the women here aren't just bitter they haven't found this for themselves, the ones who desire children and family. It is completely unnatural and a dysfunctional way of thinking to want anything else.

A smart successful man, as anyone, can come across hard times, but a smart, successful man will also create and find solutions.

And as far as being traded in at for 40 for a younger model from the girl bragging she's smart enough to sign a pre-nup..

I'm talking about commitment here. A man who is committed to his family wants to take care of them. I believe a woman should take good care of herself to look good at all ages.

Ok, so what im taking out of this is. Because i dont make enough money to buy a huge house, buy 2 cars and be able to charter a yatch or jet...i shouldnt have a family? Thats pretty much what i took out of that statement.

And you STILL havent answered the question. WHAT if he loses all his money. C'mon, lets play the game, hypothetical question. HE loses his money, and you....what? What do you do. Do you stay with him...or ditch his ass, inquiring minds want to know oh teacher of life.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:49 PM

no!
not the shameful local patter!
:tongue:

lol, on that note, Heres a little lesson for all you non-bostonians.

We NEVER park our cars in Havard Yard. Too expensive. We take the T and walk lol.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:28 PM
we ahe wicked pissah heah! lol.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:27 PM

What really rankles me about this is that women having been striving for decades to be seen as equals to men (not better, EQUAL) and then someone like Ms. Money-grubber comes along....

thats pretty much the same thing that is got me going. she was looking for a walking wallet.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:40 PM
We're just waiting on the Bruins now!!! Crazy slackers hehe.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:56 PM

I've stated my requirements for a man I'd consider marriage. I don't understand the negativity about wanting a nice family life with a man that can provide these things.

How is it a bad thing that a man be able to house his family and take them to the shore?

Maybe there's a misunderstanding of the meaning of luxury. It is the absence of poverty.

because you dont want a man to love. you want a man to provide you with your lifestyle. you want a man to GIVE you a house, to GIVE you luxury, to GIVE you kids, and then let him go off and sleep around with other people.

If you truly wanted to make a family. you wouldnt be asking for the things you were. and ESPECIALY not the way you were asking for them. You have NO right to bring children into this world based off a "marriage" based soley around how much f*cking money the guy makes.

You need a LOVEING NURTURING family, that will be together through the good times and the bad. Teach the children the value of a dollar, not the value of daddy's dollar.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:47 PM

Ok ok ok ok...so.

Rich guy (or well off anyway.) enough to pretty much live the lifestyle.

Family, kids and gets to sleep around.

Sounds like the kind of guy you are looking for...would say. "what do i need you for? I'm already rich, living the lifestyle and sleep around...why would i want a wife and kids to spend my money"

so, what do you offer to they uh..."lucky" fellow...who is most likely going to be rich, and 80.

Interesting. Are you saying that there are no men that value family and children that aren't struggling financially?

Wow...you dont see the point do you. The TYPE of guy your looking for..(ok, pay attention this time and try to comprehend what im saying) The TYPE of guy you are looking for, would tell you to go to hell if you didnt sign a pre-nup.

But hey, i hope you find him anyway, and make sure to save plenty of money for counsiling for your kids, cause they will be so screwed up.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:42 PM
Ok ok ok ok...so.

Rich guy (or well off anyway.) enough to pretty much live the lifestyle.

Family, kids and gets to sleep around.

Sounds like the kind of guy you are looking for...would say. "what do i need you for? I'm already rich, living the lifestyle and sleep around...why would i want a wife and kids to spend my money"

so, what do you offer to they uh..."lucky" fellow...who is most likely going to be rich, and 80.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:00 PM

to fall in love with you??? Are you romantic? In the past, when you found a woman you wanted, and the chemistry was right, what did you do to make her fall????

I usually dig a hole, put a tarp over it, cover it with leaves and wait for someone to fall in , hoping it's a woman.

Sometimes I like to use a box and a carrot though.

laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 02:56 PM
Well, my little romantic thing wasnt really to "make her fall in love with me" we had gone out a couple of times already.

So i set up a nice picnic at sunset on a cliff overseeing the ocean. When the sun went down we started to star gaze. After a little while i pointed out one star in particular and asked her if she new its name. Then i told her it was her star, i had it named after her.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:38 AM
Thats sounds interesting. I bet he gets another award in animation for that one.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:19 AM

i think that its bull **** that weed is illegal when its not that bad for you and why is it that they have those anti drug commercials and its always about weed. why not against that foul evil **** meth. meth is the most vial, adicting, deadly drug out there. talk about that vile ****..

Probably because Weed is the biggest problem drug in America right now. It's the most widely used substance out there. It affects judgement and memory, people are MUCH more easily influenced into using other drugs when high.

but it really doesnt matter what i say, potheads never listen to reason about this stuff, because all they care about is their next high. so have fun pissing away your money on something that WILL affect your life in the future and waste away your youth sitting on your couch vegging out, or making a criminal record for youself because you were too high to realize it was a dumb idea to **** in your neighbors mailbox at 2 in the afternoon.

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:11 AM

Not unless I didn't like the view of him walking away...

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3