Community > Posts By > mandaryn

mandaryn's photo
Sat 09/25/10 01:57 PM
Hey everyone. Any guys under 25 in the Indy area? Check out my profile. :)

mandaryn's photo
Thu 09/23/10 06:43 AM
THE STATE FAIR... DUH!
lol. we do have the 2nd largest state fair in the nation!

mandaryn's photo
Thu 09/23/10 06:41 AM
and jdk3000, seems like you just really like dancing bananas... lol. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

mandaryn's photo
Thu 09/23/10 06:39 AM
Yeah it seems like my family is trying to marry me off... I live with my dad and his horrible wife who wants me out. My dad won't let her kick me out until I finish college or get married tho, so she's wanting me to get married. I'm not saying give up in general, I just mean online dating. Any guys here that are near my age seem like all they want is sex... not what I'm lookin for. Thanks for the input though, everyone.

mandaryn's photo
Thu 09/23/10 05:29 AM
This online dating thing is just not seeming to work. I've been at this for about 4 months now, and I've been on a plethora of dating sites. I met a guy here on mingle2 when I first joined and the first date was great, and I really liked him. The feeling even seemed mutual, but I never heard from him after the date. Since then I've had two guys stand me up, and no good luck with any of this. Any suggestions? I know I'm young, but I've got so much pressure from my family to date since I've never had a serious long term relationship.

mandaryn's photo
Sat 08/07/10 05:50 PM
thanks for all the replies, everyone. i hate that he lied to me, i really thought everything went well. i wish he had the balls to be honest to me instead of just ignoring me, but oh well whatever. the right one's out there somewhere and it wasn't him.

mandaryn's photo
Sat 08/07/10 02:55 PM
I know I should move on, but I haven't had a connection with anyone else like I had with him. We kissed for a while and it was amazing. I know he's not married, when he told me his name and where he worked I looked him up to make sure he was legit. I found out quite a bit about him, and nothing was bad.

mandaryn's photo
Sat 08/07/10 02:44 PM
I had an amazing date with someone I met on here last week. We got along really well and had a lot of fun. He asked if I wanted to have a 2nd date, which I did, so we planned one for next week. I haven't heard from him since the date, and he hasn't answered my calls or texts. It seems like he is avoiding me, and I don't know why. I assume that the 2nd date is off because he hasn't called. He said that he really likes me and wanted to continue dating... why is he ignoring me? It's been almost a week.