Community > Posts By > aquapop

aquapop's photo
Sun 08/01/10 01:13 PM
It is very rare to find someone at the age of 19 who has a clear picture of what he wants to do with his life. Medicinal Marijuana usage is a very big field these days and he would really excel especially when its obvious this is something he wants to do. I am sure your son is a very smart guy and im sure he would really want to work even harder at making this a career if you were behind him 100% . hope this helps :) and good luck to you

aquapop's photo
Sun 08/01/10 12:55 PM
Honestly I belive it depends on the woman . I myself have an idea of what turns me on and off in a man , granted looks arent top on my list but everyone wants the physical attraction paired with the mental and spirtual . sometimes a man who feels he is not compatible with the specific wants of a woman he likes may call her shallow . I say if you feel there is something about you , personally you would like to change go for it or maybe you need to be more confident in the person you are.

I dont speak for every female but for me a man who is funny , open and has an air of lets say "swag" about him is an absolute turn on.