Community > Posts By > Michele

Michele's photo
Mon 03/09/20 07:27 AM
Def smile

Michele's photo
Thu 07/12/18 08:23 AM
A random fact about me--hmmmmmm-when I go swimming in a nice clean pool, I can almost feel my stress leave my body! Favorite pastime

Michele's photo
Thu 05/31/18 12:54 AM
Hey hey everyone. HiDesert life here. Hotter than the blazes over here in Cali.

Michele's photo
Wed 03/07/18 10:02 PM
"thank you for being you"

Michele's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:40 PM
Love what u said so many beautiful women and souls!
And the arrogance thing..... meek shall inherit . Just sayin. Excellence my friend

Michele's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:38 PM

There are so many beautiful women on here.... That I agree! Amazing souls and faces.

On the question though, I would never ever subject even the thought of me kissing someone. Who am I, and what arrogance would I have, to think that they would actually kiss me..... for their sake, I hope not! drinker
It would be an absurd assumption. I'm sure that for them it would be like kissing a dead pig's asssz. laugh drinks

Michele's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:38 PM

There are so many beautiful women on here.... That I agree! Amazing souls and faces.

On the question though, I would never ever subject even the thought of me kissing someone. Who am I, and what arrogance would I have, to think that they would actually kiss me..... for their sake, I hope not! drinker
It would be an absurd assumption. I'm sure that for them it would be like kissing a dead pig's asssz. laugh drinks

Michele's photo
Fri 03/02/18 07:33 AM

Some people only post: NO ANSWER in "physical appearance and lifestyle"; in interest ..."i will tell you later"; profile description .."Hi" and NO PHOTO!!(ask for it). I think is too excessive privacy.How can we have an idea of those persons?

Do you think the site must regulate that? What do you think?

I would have to agree with that evaluation. I often completely skip those with incomplete profiles. If someone doesn't invest the time in a bit of self revelation for a potential (whatever it is they are here for" is very revealing as to what the are really after. turn off for sure

Michele's photo
Tue 02/27/18 10:16 PM

still acting like a gentleman in a lusty dream! great response

Michele's photo
Tue 02/27/18 10:15 PM
still acting like a gentleman in a lusty dream! great response

Michele's photo
Tue 02/27/18 10:14 PM
3 things that make me happy----1. integrity in a man
2. doing well in college
3. when my kids are right with God

Michele's photo
Mon 01/29/18 01:38 AM
Be careful hon so much dishonesty

Michele's photo
Sun 01/28/18 02:46 PM
I feel isolated out in this big world. So far not one guy has been any different from the rest of the flock . Talk a decent talk but sure dont walk the walk. I want so much more...
:heart:

Michele's photo
Thu 01/25/18 12:00 AM
What are u saying that bbw or anyone else similar are excluded from this group?? Tsk tsk

Michele's photo
Wed 01/24/18 11:59 PM

I love dating SSBBW but most do not respond or wants to date.
Why are they shy when they are better looking and sexy. Taking them for a walk and outing during the day is my goal but most do not respond.

Try SSBBW dating sites! whoa

Michele's photo
Thu 01/18/18 05:02 AM
:laughing:

Well I always loved it if they respect me in the morning....are at least give me a goodbye kiss... before you roll over and pass out again.. from exhaustion....
Boo yeah touchdown.lol.

Michele's photo
Thu 01/18/18 04:55 AM
Exactly, i am looking for a man I can spend face to face time with. One that i can touch and stuff . That means if you live in another state then yr not the guy for me

Michele's photo
Mon 01/08/18 08:05 AM
The ladies do have the correct answer about waiting til yr completely out of yr marriage. Then wait some more because u need to grieve

Michele's photo
Mon 01/08/18 08:04 AM
True

Michele's photo
Mon 01/08/18 08:03 AM
Never too late. There are women out here.

Previous 1