Community > Posts By > FreeSociety

FreeSociety's photo
Thu 01/11/18 02:04 AM
Greetings fellow mingling individuals.

I posted a topic in the games, which was about using proper english words to create a thread. Typically such threads are quite educational.

However, it seems that 'mysteriously' my post disappeared. Now if there is by any chance a moderator or someone that could give me a valid reason why that topic was removed perhaps?

FreeSociety's photo
Sun 01/07/18 01:10 PM

How on earth can you be social without any text? (you can be sure to get a lot of unique responses!) frustrated

Its called Verbal Association (In other words, I don't really like typing)

But in any case, this is a modern way of socializing. Just wish somehow people could post me a letter or two (Hand written that is), thats just so much more enjoyable.

FreeSociety's photo
Sat 01/06/18 11:22 AM
We all have our own unique opinion of what is empty and what is full. For me, this is the most I can bring forward. The rest is part of being social without the need of text.

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 03:58 PM

Did you bring any weed with you?

There we go, a curious individual.. Focusing on the important factors of life! bigsmile

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 01:12 PM
This is how I understand God's gift to us: Sex

I have sinned greatly in my past, done things I regret, asked for forgiveness countless of times. I am still fighting this battle of sin to this day. But what I have learned from my experiences is that people are driven by lust and desire. The excitement is addictive. However, I felt this each and every time with a women before we had sex. Like it was meant to be that girl. Our temptations break the rule and we end up having sex. It begins as just that one time, then slowly it becomes more constant. Kissing starts getting less, and more sexual desires come at play as the love actually fades. I think its a way that God is warning me or punishing me, because I fell out of love every time I had sex with my partner. Like literally, no feelings. I believe that sex is for after marriage, because once you marry that person, your soul becomes one with them and together you shall be one and praise God after death. Marriage is that promise one makes, and it should actually give couples a slight fear, because it a promise to God after all. Therefore he blessed us with sex. And with God at your side, true love will always prosper and that sex drive will always be full of love and never fade. This is all achievable with the right mindset, and by trusting God. Perhaps this sounds a bit confusing, but its how I feel about this.

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 12:39 PM
Perfect! I have succeeded then drinker

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 12:24 PM
Setting specific standards such as

*no kids and I would date you

is pretty harsh. What If you were that kid? Or What if you had kids? A lot of single parents mistreat their kids because of these common issues, I have seen that happen. We are greedy by nature

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 12:17 PM
Oh hello there... I did just that, there is a ton of information available now.

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 12:11 PM
Its my civic duty to 'mingle' on the internet. Pun intended!

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 12:08 PM
Dear Current Readers

I am typing this informal letter in this forum to inform those reading this that confidence is not created from positive or negative comments on this current post.

To cut things short, rate my awesome profile I spent hours on adjusting.

Thank you

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 12:04 PM
Finding inner peace perhaps?

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 12:03 PM
anymore of these threads around?

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 12:01 PM
I was born, went to school, finished a decade back, lost ****, found ****, created ****, smoked weed, drank alcohol, survived many parties, watched youtube, learned the guitar, forgot the guitar, learned the guitar again, lost keys, found keys, broke rules, created rules, have not died yet, registered on this 6 years back, came back six years later, traveled here and there, read a few posts, wtf am I doing here?

FreeSociety's photo
Fri 01/05/18 11:55 AM
Too cool down the earth, there is alot of body heat with the growing population, and without winter we would all cook like popcorn in a microwave.