no photo
Tue 09/18/18 09:33 PM
You memories grow longer . . .

. . . while your life grows shorter.

no photo
Sun 09/16/18 10:18 AM
Edited by TinyBlackTerrorLove on Sun 09/16/18 10:20 AM

My ex-girlfriend cheated on me, put me in debt, manipulated me, and humiliated me publicly, yet I still love her. I saw pictures of her today and they broke my heart. I don't know how to get her out of my head. Random memories of us come to mind and the pain is too much.

How do I move on?

How is she evil???
YOU allowed this to happen. You were there weren't you? Why didn't YOU do anything about it? Why are you needy & clingy and latch on to someone who doesn't love you and respect you?
Work on yourself, stop blaming your ex. If you want love and respect you have to give that to yourself first. Obviously you don't otherwise you wouldn't have allowed this to happen.
Then you go around blaming your ex, calling her evil? And then you say you love her??? If you'd love her you wouldn't call her evil.
I wonder, 'she put me in debt'... how much of that did you actually GIVE to her yourself?

Grow up, grow some baws, work on yourself and stop blaming other people.
That is the answer to your question "How do I stop loving her?"
You do NOT love her. If you did, your message would have a feel of love, it doesn't.
It screams "Please give me attention, I'm a victim! I feel sorry for me, please also feel sorry for me!"
Needy, clingy.
Yuk.

Well said Crystal

I have autism and various other mental health issues, as does she, so the situation isn't typical. Also, I have no friends and little family, which means I have nobody to really talk to. Basically, we were in a long-distance relationship. She doesn't work, so I paid for the times we would meet.

I wrote a stupid email the day before we were supposed to meet for our most recent trip together. It hurt her so badly that she missed her flight. I drove 700 miles to apologize for that email and spent a week in her town, trying to win her back. At week's end, I left her town, and during the drive she told me that she her friends had taken her to have sex with one of their friends. This meetinf occurred about two days before my email, which means she was basically gaslighting me the entire time I was in her town, making me feel like the bad guy for my email. Also, she kept using my credit card during this time to buy various things while I was in her town. Once she confessed, we had an argument over the phone. She involved her friends plus the guy she cheated on me with and they all mocked me, which led me to attempt suicide.

That's the gist of it.

no photo
Sun 09/16/18 08:06 AM
Just wondering.

no photo
Sat 09/15/18 04:55 PM
My ex-girlfriend cheated on me, put me in debt, manipulated me, and humiliated me publicly, yet I still love her. I saw pictures of her today and they broke my heart. I don't know how to get her out of my head. Random memories of us come to mind and the pain is too much.

How do I move on?

no photo
Sat 09/15/18 09:40 AM
Edited by TinyBlackTerrorLove on Sat 09/15/18 09:41 AM

Men "age better than women" because in this society..an older, greying, wrinkling guy is considered "distinguished", and still in demand..whether he is rich or poor.

Women, on the other hand...once they show a bit of age/ grey/ wrinkles...they are practically invisible to people, and the male gender in particular.

Sad...so sad..

I think it has more to do with biology. Women are programmed to find a mate who can provide--emotionally, financially, and in any other way--so this usually means older guys. Men, on the other hand, are programmed to find fertile partners, and that means young.

no photo
Sat 09/15/18 06:08 AM
Trump is complicit to the extent that he, as POTUS, openly and actively denies AGW. Nobody is claiming that Trump "caused" the hurricane. It's no different than when Republicans blame Democrats every time an illegal immigrant murders an American.

no photo
Sat 09/15/18 06:01 AM
Edited by TinyBlackTerrorLove on Sat 09/15/18 06:01 AM
Look at the things he uses everyday in life and try to find a nicer, better version. Is his wallet old and falling apart? Buy him a new wallet.

Not only will it be something that he uses every day, but it'll be a constant reminder of you.

no photo
Fri 09/14/18 02:25 PM

It all depends on what this girl is offering. If she is offering domestic work, she got be good. If she is offering fun in bed, then need to be best

That made me laugh.

no photo
Thu 09/13/18 10:04 PM

they can be difficult to buy gifts for ..,

If a gorgeous woman surprised you with a gift .. breastmilk flavoured toothpicks . What would your reaction be biggrin

What would you like as a surprise gift . (From a date or potential date ) . no cars .. boats or major purchases lol..

What is the equivalent gift of giving a woman perfume or jewellery ???

Give him something only you can give.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 07:25 PM
I have social anxiety too.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 04:59 PM
Edited by TinyBlackTerrorLove on Sun 09/09/18 05:00 PM
I was recently in a long-distance relationship with a woman who lives in Indiana. We walked through Indianapolis together and passed by a little Kurt Vonnegut museum. It's not much of a tourist attraction, I suppose, and she didn't even know who Kurt Vonnegut is, but it was a highlight for me.

When she visited me in Pennsylvania she was awed by the Susquehanna River and all the mountains and greenery. We drove for hours and she took lots of pictures.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 04:53 PM

Hello all, am looking for someone to have good time with... I want company.... Travel etc.

Holy cow! Is that you, Bruce Lee?

How . . . ?

Mind = Blown.

I see it's your first time with someone famous. They are all over this place please try to stay calm. Do not publicly ask for autographs or photos. Please do that in the msgs bigsmile

Yeah. And the other day I saw the actress from Ugly Betty on here. I'm surprised that so many celebrities come to Mingle2.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 04:50 PM
It's okay to like the gold and not the fires that purified it.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 04:43 PM
Edited by TinyBlackTerrorLove on Sun 09/09/18 04:44 PM

You do realize you're living in the MATRIX

Do any of you realize exactly who Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama really are and what they are about..

HAS anyone told you about the other planetary system that is floating out there within our SOLAR SYSTEM..

are they the *lizard people searching for asparagus to munch on ?

did Carl Sagan and all those other scientists fool us, on purpose ?

gee, i did not know that..*blink blink* ...thanks for the info drinker

It might be the Jewish reptilian Illuminati members.

surprised

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 04:37 PM

Stephen Hawking was an atheist, and believed that "the universe is governed by the laws of science". He stated: "There is a fundamental difference between religion, which is based on authority, [and] science, which is based on observation and reason. Science will win because it works." In an interview published in The Guardian, Hawking regarded "the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail", and the concept of an afterlife as a "fairy story for people afraid of the dark". Can anyone remember what life was like before they were born? I think not.

Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist."

- Epicurus

Death really doesn't "exist" in any sense. When we die, we return to the same state of non-existence from which we came before we were born. It didn't bother me one bit to not exist during those 14 billion years before birth and it won't bother me after I croak.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 04:30 PM

I will just say this,
If any school teaches "evolution " , then they definitely should teach creationism and let the child think and decide for him/ her self.

No. That's incredibly irresponsible. It's also not how science works. What's next? Letting school kids decide whether or not to believe in general relativity? Flu shots?

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 04:26 PM
It's going to be entertaining when Trump is impeached.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 04:16 PM

Hello all, am looking for someone to have good time with... I want company.... Travel etc.

Holy cow! Is that you, Bruce Lee?

How . . . ?

Mind = Blown.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 03:10 PM
You'll have better luck with a gay sugar daddy.

no photo
Sun 09/09/18 03:08 PM

Someone can confirm that this app is real and helpful?

It's real. All of it.

Previous 1 3 4