Community > Posts By > KoolAidWoman

KoolAidWoman's photo
Mon 09/05/11 02:04 PM
Gb you all that were where Elane hit she like all of the other hurricane's need to pick on somebody there own size hello all Koolflowerforyou huh

KoolAidWoman's photo
Tue 12/28/10 05:29 PM
laugh Yes koolaidwoman is single and I would enjoy the company of a gentleman thanks kool:cry: blushing

KoolAidWoman's photo
Tue 12/28/10 05:22 PM
Thank you bro's&sister's for keeping our country safe my father was in WWII i miss him so nice post kool:heart: drinker bigsmile

KoolAidWoman's photo
Tue 12/28/10 05:14 PM
Nice post I hear girl!I too live in a small place less to clean and ive have down sized over the yrs; so with that said shelves,cubes,cubies like a work just seem a good way to go!kooldrinker

KoolAidWoman's photo
Mon 12/27/10 08:58 PM
:heart: Hi mano how it going babe! hows the great outdoorsman doing I back just needed time to watch the eclipse wow-wee I Love the moon its so romeantic JMO'I hope I find you well kool:tongue: pitchfork blushing

KoolAidWoman's photo
Wed 12/01/10 09:40 PM
:heart: My nickname is realy koolaidwoman because of my love of that soft drink lots of folks on here e-mail me daily and tell me they still drink koolaid suprize i mix it up weekly!& i like to dance naked with the shades drawn,happy and i love to spash on colgone after a bath befor bed koolaid loves to smell yummy in bed!koolaiddrinker

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sun 11/28/10 05:36 PM
:heart: Hay mano me like you anyway big papa!!!koollove :tongue:

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/25/10 06:58 AM
whoa Excuse you folks who think a weelchair cannot be sexy people come as they are sometimes with cane,me}wheels,bald,love handles ect,,,so sexy has nothing to do with phyical its all in how you see yourself and im am a sexy woman with reguards to what you see is what you get JMO!koolaidwoman!!!drinker

KoolAidWoman's photo
Tue 11/16/10 06:16 PM
:heart: Hay sweety my only grandson is 2yr's as for the QAs
Naw im single and looking to find me a hot papa!& gentleman to settle down with Yadda!Yadda,
Koolaiddrinker pitchforkrofl

KoolAidWoman's photo
Mon 11/15/10 02:12 PM
:wink: I don't know about the big head thing but damm he's a James dean kinda guy' gun slinger,cowboy, kools like the badd boys always have
I take no prisoner's!sexy Koolaiddrinker pitchfork bigsmile

KoolAidWoman's photo
Mon 11/15/10 02:02 PM

I'll get greedy and ask for two things, curing my dad and my best friend of cancer.
Sorry to downer your thread, but for me, if it wasn't for my daughter I'd just skip Christmas this year.

Sorry to hear it sugar I belive christmas is everyday I wake up its a holiday thats how I roll I donnot have a special day this is how I roll sugar thats way I live to the max if you wish to chat Love: let me know I
Have a listning ear's ill pray for you all!GB you koolflowerforyoushades: :angel:

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sun 11/14/10 05:29 PM
love enough said now a big sexy man!koolaidshocked

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sun 11/14/10 05:22 PM
:heart:Love oh Love Is always a good thing Congrates to you both pls wish me well! I must try it meself sometimes
Im one hot mama koolaidwomanbigsmile :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart:

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sun 11/14/10 05:13 PM
ok folks he's a all around guy he very active indoors&out and he thinks im pretty dang special too kool:tongue: love love

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sun 11/14/10 05:09 PM
Hunting kool loves a hunting man my papa used to hunt and fish
ect,,,we had a ball manof your fine let them eat cake!kooldrinker love

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sun 11/14/10 05:02 PM
Hay mano you can sleep over too on the bunk bed's and be on top what you crying about love koolaid :tongue:

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sun 11/14/10 04:50 PM
Edited by KoolAidWoman on Sun 11/14/10 04:56 PM
Hay gals pls be nice he is my friend and dose he ever have a big ego aha yummy!kool like's it LOL!laugh

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sat 11/13/10 07:07 PM
Edited by KoolAidWoman on Sat 11/13/10 07:13 PM
I hope it happens to me yes I do belive there's someone out there in this ol world for me heck atlest I hope so girl good luck to all who belive their's someone out there! maybe at your local gas station,grocery store,home depot,marnards,Mc&don's,?? pls don't take these sites to serious JMO Koolaid:banana: drinker :banana: drinker bigsmile

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sat 11/13/10 06:58 PM
Brown-eyed girl Van M,
Dancing in the dark-Bruce springstien
Glory days the {Boss Bruce S&Koolaidwoman}love blushing

KoolAidWoman's photo
Sat 11/13/10 06:50 PM
:tongue: I hope he's out here lordy koolaid needs affection and maybe he's a good egg just like me!just something to ponder on koolaid:heart: drinker :banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25