Community > Posts By > KoolAidWoman

KoolAidWoman's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:42 PM

I don't like it. It shows you're not serious about committing. Stats say that folks who live together then marry are more likely to break up in the end. It shows a lack of respect for your partner and I've found that respect is essential in a good marriage.

Sleeping with someone before I'm married tends to cloud my judgement, too, and make it more likely that I'll propose marriage to someone that's bad for me in the long run, making for a bad relationship and some rough times.

So, no, I don't think it's a good thing. I'm gonna stay separate during my relationships now. We'll both stay at our own places for the most part. After we decide if we'll get married or not and marry, then they'll be plenty of time for living together. But I'll make darned good and [you know it sugar! koolaid]sure I work out the issues with my partner first!

KoolAidWoman's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:31 PM
Ya! just would understand and that kool to!
because its oh so deep sugar! no pun intended.
koolaid.shades waving

KoolAidWoman's photo
Fri 11/07/08 08:12 PM
Edited by KoolAidWoman on Fri 11/07/08 08:19 PM
OH NO WAY! iVE HAVE A SAYING NOW WATCH AND LEARN.
I NEVER GET MY MEAT'WHERE I MAKE MY BREAD. KOOLAIDWOMAN AND IM A DOWN TO EARTH WOMAN. YOU KNOW![I NEVER] GO OUT WITH MY CO-WORKERS DRINKING AND FOR A BITE TO EAT NOTHING AFTER WORKS OVER!i SEE THEM 6HRS+ THATS A NUFF FOR SURE.IM NOT IN HERTING OTHERS'S FEELINGS IT JUST SOMETHING I WAS TOUGHT FROM A YOUNGSTER ITS NOT FOR ME. IT JUST DOSE NOT MIX OIL/WATER.THERE IT IS [THAT WATER COOLER THING] AND GOSSIP!WHO DOING WHO?? WE ALL HAVE CHOICES i KNOW I DO ANYWAY PEACE OUT!kOOLAIDWOMAN.
shades waving surprised

KoolAidWoman's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:44 PM
OH YES I LOVE EQUALITY;WILL SOME WONDERFUL MAN.
DANCE WITH MOUX? kOOLAIDEWOMAN,WILL YOU?.11/7/08,
iM SO SERIOUS!love

KoolAidWoman's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:51 PM
Thank you for this thread Ive put it out a while ago.Ive dated Good Men! Good Men<
Ive never seen a diffrence I know that we all bleed red blood, but now! for what we were tought to belive yes!that ive seen.Prejudice has no place in my heart.My men have always been heinz 57.sevens and i LV it Ive always been treated well!Koolaidwoman,11/7/08,,,drinker waving

KoolAidWoman's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:08 PM

I liked Walter Conkrite because he always said, "And that is the way it was.":smile:
here some Huggs for you fly fisherboy!
flowerforyou

KoolAidWoman's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:06 PM

I agree with hikerchick, I was married at 21, divorced at 25, im 56 now and still single and alone! One day at a time and whatever happens, will happen!
PDGH You all said a mouth full! Ill wait and see what happens it outta be exciting for myself anyway? ya ya ya!Koolaid:heart:

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:59 PM

Yes I have. I still kick myself for it to this day. There must be a reason why a person doesnt show their true feelings. Fear of rejection maybe?frustrated Im so sorry for you dang man! well we live in the same state but I hope so well see? I darn sure hope so, Koolaid :angel: waving

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:47 PM
Edited by KoolAidWoman on Thu 11/06/08 10:50 PM
JMO or the somebodys who said it. my parents used to say that!all i can say is oh my?Looks like the cow and the milkers have it!
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free! I want my guys last name MRS,B}Koolaidsurprised wavingAnd thats the way it was]Walter Croncright the Man} CBS anchorman!shades friends with Bennies!}

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:21 PM
I like it!drinker :banana: pitchfork Koolaid

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:07 PM
Edited by KoolAidWoman on Thu 11/06/08 10:08 PM

Split pea
corn chowder
Lordy Poly I realy need some soup now!
Koolaid~11/6/08,lv your choices dearest!:heart:

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/06/08 09:52 PM
Hi my friends ect,,,a stork told the buzzard,and the buzzard told the goose,and the goose the dog and the dog told my Cat,and she told the koolaid gal could it be true!its a bird no its a plane no!
Superman. lol,remember that guys! but there is some talk around the {water cooler}and soon as we. get the 411 If I have permission from the whom evers I may let somebody know? or are you the talk of the town??.hummmmm!dang stork,buzzard,goose,dog,
Cat,but can you keep a secret? I think i can? I think i can? all this chatting made me hungee!
For a sandwitch? hummmmmm!and a glass of Koolaid.
Well good night sleep tight folks

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/06/08 09:10 PM
Edited by KoolAidWoman on Thu 11/06/08 09:18 PM
Help! I have faith! What would you do?
1,Go afer your man,or Woman whatever your choice!.
2,???,smitten smitten smitten happy happy 11/4/08,

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/06/08 03:59 PM

Stone soup? Koolaid

My ol favorite is Navy bean soup with ham shanks and chopped carrots,!um um good!Koolaid.biggrin I cook this soup offen!.

KoolAidWoman's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:06 AM
HI Kool!waving

KoolAidWoman's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:31 PM

Even though you don't have a pic and the ages differ welcome to the 50s and over forum.
Hay girl you know you know??bigsmile

KoolAidWoman's photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:28 PM
Stone soup? Koolaid

KoolAidWoman's photo
Tue 11/04/08 04:46 PM

Hi KOOLAID....

Sounds as if you are up and lively.

Hobbies....I have a whole sack of them... I loved needlepoint, and latch hook. I know I'll get back to them. Love to work jigsaw puzzles when I can find the space to put them out.
Crossword puzzles, and reading, fill up a good part of my time and am addicted to some computer games...free though!

Cheers!! This wonderfull woman I collected to
Koolaid she's a keeper,she eats right!me to!

KoolAidWoman's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:41 PM
Hi all:JMO, esp,,,the wonderfull woman out here Most; of them have good heads on there shoulders I trust there advice,Thanks Ladies,Koolaidwoman,

KoolAidWoman's photo
Mon 11/03/08 05:31 PM
Im ok and your ok! Not enough time in the day!
A few, projects to tie-up, with my students.
Were working on where some of them,and myself, will volinteer,during,this season,we visit,Shut ins,and homeless wonderful people,The dieing ive been doing this for meny years,And after that dam
Im more thankfull,He gave me a gift and i use it.
We always collect food for our food shelf at school,this is my baby to Koolaidwoman,11/3/08,