Community > Posts By > Michelle1538

Michelle1538's photo
Thu 01/11/18 09:03 PM
Don't know why on earth I put this on a dating website. Does anybody else out there think about this kinda stuff or is it just me?

If you think its valid point, share it, why not?

Michelle1538's photo
Thu 01/11/18 08:29 PM
Edited by Michelle1538 on Thu 01/11/18 08:59 PM
Something that will really get your nugget working.
This debate creates more questions than answers.

There is no doubt TV contains more violence, explicit sex scenes, offensive language and material than it did 10 years ago. Even 1-2 years reveals a noticeable decline (Let alone 20/30 years ago).

It is also a FACT that exposure to violence on TV has a significant negative affect on peoples brains and behaviour, AND we watch far more TV than we all should. It actually changes your brain chemistry.

BIG issue coz the next generation is a bit of a concern if you ask me...

So WHY is the direction of TV content in a general decline?

Better yet, if it has many many PROVEN harmful effects on the brain, why is this not a more common topic?

Is this general decline simply an illustration of human natures tendancy to stray towards the darker subjects? The evolution of TV content relative to general public demand?

OR

Is it strategic? Social engineering. Discreetly and incrementally imposed.

Is there an elite group strategically (gradually!) conditioning people to negative material through TV (violence, language, sex scenes) so it becomes less and less shocking and more socially acceptable.

Why? To whose benefit?

To what extent is this content affecting society and our brains? (Without even mentioning subliminal messages).

Is this conditioning the reason in crisis people are now more likely to pull out their phones to film it, than to help.

I believe that majority of evidence supports engineering. Especially when you consider the News content; the restraint of knowledge, and ESPECIALLY when an unimportant story gets consistent coverage and is blown out of proportion, taking the limelight away from the real news.

COMMENTS PLEASE!