Thankies.

leona_aurelia's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:03 PM
Edited by leona_aurelia on Wed 12/12/07 04:03 PM
who the hell is Leona?

uhhm ... that would be me ...

leona_aurelia's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:01 PM

Why so negative leona. Have some confidence that you are worth having.flowerforyou

Hehe... thanks.
Inferiority complex doesn't help me with that. lol. ^^;;;

leona_aurelia's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:57 PM
Aw. I'm so jealous -- Caris's lookin' for a gf!

Should have asked me. <3

lol.

You deserve better than me -- hope this thread gets her for you. ^^

leona_aurelia's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:40 AM
Go for Assasin's Creed.

Longer game in general, world's better if your good at the hack-and-slash / role-playing. ^_-

leona_aurelia's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:41 PM
Wooo! Finally some SENSE in the world!!!

lol.

I completely agree with you, captain! ^^

I have a cousin who has been drinking whenever he can get his hands on the stuff since he was fifteen ... and I feel for him. But he just won't stop so I've frankly given up trying. -_-;

leona_aurelia's photo
Mon 12/10/07 04:56 PM

i not only watch it,i got to meet all the Ghost Hunters (except Brian)when they were at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs.i got Grant and Jason's autographs bigsmile drinker

That's awesome! I'm so jealous...!

I love Ghost Hunters! ^^

leona_aurelia's photo
Mon 12/10/07 03:36 PM
Just be you. That's all anyone can ask of you. ^^

And welcome! :)

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:53 PM
Okay. Tally =

Real : 10

Fake : 0

Wow, I'm not doing too bad at all. ^^;

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:51 PM

It looks good - more real than a lot that I've read. Good job.

BTW, not all of us old guys are creepy or perverted. Matter of fact, some of us are even human. bigsmile bigsmile

Thank you! ^//^

I know you're human, silly. I'm just referring to the perverted old stalkers, and they know who they are. ((lol))

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:50 PM

Add my opinion to the real list. Or you are a really good faker.

I think it looks great and love that you want to be a paramedic. Wish I knew what I wanted to do at 18. Then again, I still don't know what I want to do.

Welcome aboard! flowerforyou M

Hehe...thank you. ^^
I just want to have a plan before things ever get too busy. That way I don't have to make split-second decisions that effect my entire life. >.< That usually does not bode well...

I just love helping people -- that and I've always wanted to go into the medical field but I never really wanted to be a doctor ... so... solution = PARAMEDIC!! xD

Thanks, I hope there are a lot of people like you -- I'll feel right at home if there are!!

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 05:18 PM
Thanks Lex. ^^

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:50 PM
:hurries back to check on thread:
Hmmm... okay, current tally --

Real : 8

Fake : 0

Huh...only 8? There have been like 100 views and only eight comments?! Weird... >.>
<.<

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:37 PM

The only one I still have continuing is Final Fantasy 11 Online. Which is awesome -- long and tedious at certain parts but awesome none the less.

I did have an account with WOW but then I forgot the password and gave up, finally finding the password after a bit then just deciding to shut down the account. >.< But I guess it's okay since I hadn't gotten that far anyway... at least not that I can remember... ^^;

But what I was really talking about role-playing -- like, uhm ... well I guess it's like giving people characters to play and they write out what their characters do, thereby weaving a story together. XD It's really fun, especially for me since I'm a writer by trade and passion.

P.S. : Lex -- I fixed up my profile a bit. I think I'll be able to add some more later though... I just have to think of it. ^^;

i like spacing like you have here. if you put it in the profile its more luxurious for the reader. jmo

other than that, welcome to the site, youre seem a lovely gal.

Oh. Okay, thanks. I'll guess I just forgot about that. >.<
I'll go change that now. :scurries off to edit profile:

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:19 PM
I think your profile looks great...tells exactly what you do and don't want...I think it's a good thing to block certain people from IMing you...you obviously have a good head on your shoulders...Much luck...there are some really good guys on here...but there are also some on here that go right to the sex thing...lol...you can tell who does and doesn't read your profile LOL

Thanks Sherry. :p
I've already figured that some guys go straight for the sex. That's why I put up the message blockers that I did. That and it's a little more than fishy when you're 18 and the guy who's 'just talking' to you is like 50 or something. :shivers:

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:16 PM

:heart: For THIS being YOUR first site for dating......

IT and YOU, and YOUR PROFILE. "LOOK" and "READ" just GREAT!!!

A smaill smile would be a plus, but no big deal....

WELCOME HERE, and I hope YOU get to meet SOME people HERE that YOU can CALL your FRIEND!!!:heart: flowerforyou bigsmile

You seem nice and your doing GREAT...GOOD LUCK!!!!:heart:

Thank you!
:nods: I'm sure I'll need the luck. ^^;

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 01:14 PM
The only one I still have continuing is Final Fantasy 11 Online. Which is awesome -- long and tedious at certain parts but awesome none the less.

I did have an account with WOW but then I forgot the password and gave up, finally finding the password after a bit then just deciding to shut down the account. >.< But I guess it's okay since I hadn't gotten that far anyway... at least not that I can remember... ^^;

But what I was really talking about role-playing -- like, uhm ... well I guess it's like giving people characters to play and they write out what their characters do, thereby weaving a story together. XD It's really fun, especially for me since I'm a writer by trade and passion.

P.S. : Lex -- I fixed up my profile a bit. I think I'll be able to add some more later though... I just have to think of it. ^^;

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:59 PM

I think any chick that's into online rpgs rocks! Just out of curiousity, what do ya play?

Hehe... ^///^
Well I work with a lot of them. What do you have?

leona_aurelia's photo
Sun 12/09/07 12:58 PM

Basics are good, I would suggest another paragraph or two about yourself, maybe a little history, maybe a little more about what you're looking for specifically -- I would lose the "I've never really been too good about talking about myself" line; that's a red flag, suggests either an underlying insecurity or an unwillingness to open up (it's like someone going "Er....Umm...." while trying to come up with something to say) --

Other than that, it looks really good. It should play well here.

Okay. Thank you. ^^ I'll get on that right now.

Previous 1