no photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:36 AM
OK leaving the room
<<<<<<<<< feeling bitter and alone
<<<<<Missing kisses
<<<and sensual touches

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:22 AM
there are things i prefer over kissing. Sometimes it feels forced and awkward when the other party doesnt realize what is going on. Sometimes it's best to leave the french out of it.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:11 AM

Ahhhh kissing.
A ticket to ride..legal sex :-)

LOLrofl A ticket to ride rofl LOL
I seriously cracked up when i read this, sounds like someone sneaking drugs-- a ticket to ride, legal sex--- you want some, meet me in the back alley

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:07 AM
hey whats up ladies n gents! It's saturday. This is what my life has resorted too. Constant web action while the kids play together. Now it's only morning. My guess is I will be seen frequently throughout the day. Intermitten with a hike...possible grocery store. . . hope all this excitement doesnt send me over the egde.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:03 AM
gross, baby powder--hahhaha

karaoki to vanilla ice in the shower.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:00 AM
Forget Promises---Trust No-One

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:39 AM

So did your girlfriend make it over????? Or is she still asleep?

yeah.. came out yesterday and spent the night with me :)

cool, i wondered because I always wonder about the people online, haha.

on another note, Marlboro Smooth or Camel Crush

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:31 AM
check is in the mail????

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:28 AM
orange county, california

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:25 AM

The Runaways :thumbsup:

that was a wild flick huh! Dirty sink--- i have never had one before.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:23 AM
aww thats is sad. once my x left the front door open and my bird flew out. I was so mad at him, cuz I told him his wings had not been cut. I cried so hard, he was my best friend and would sit on my shoulder and go everywhere with me. give kisses to me. . I know how you feel Good luck.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:20 AM
i know, i didnt bother introducing myself. i just went into forums and started talking

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:14 AM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Sat 11/06/10 10:18 AM

Born and raised in Newark, Ohio. They actually wrote a song about my hometown.........smokin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtq0E7hbE0I

thats funny

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:51 PM
I drained out my blood vessels cuz I was afraid I would get aids. It's like the number one killer. Next I'm going for my skin so I dont get skin cancer.

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:48 PM
So did your girlfriend make it over????? Or is she still asleep?

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:45 PM
cool, nice reflection of both the inside and out.

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:43 PM
Yes it was a song mis-interpreted as a funky conversation. LOL

I can play chinese jumprope wooohooo so I am SPECIAL!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:40 PM
and PS> the fix it ticket is good for 20 days. It expired- the police did say i can take all my paperwork and contest it as a work in progress but of course they say theres no way of gauranteeing it will be signed off NOW THAT it's expired.

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:39 PM
heres the deal, it expired in july, i paid it, took it to smog, didnt pass, took it to mechanic, took it to smog didn't pass. Got a parking ticket---went to police station-- they dont care, even if you pay it, and get the temp tags--they could care less, if you arent following all the regulations(which I am) then you can be ticketed up to five times before they will boot your car. It's not my fault the car cant pass. it's old.

Yes the fuel is reading too rich, had sensors adjusted and it's just not enough. I go monday to apply for the govt funded grant for new carburator. If not, i find mr crooky smog and pay him off. Im done trying to be honest and abiding, my *** hurts from all the *** packing they been giving me!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 01:12 PM
My daughter who is seven as of last october(two weeks ago) well last year she was in first grade and she was skipped half day to second grade, meaning that in the morning she stayed with her normal class but after recess she went next door to the second graders class because she was reading and writing way ahead of her level. Also if I may BRAG(LOL) being that her birthday is late october she is considered one of the younger in her class as is. So technically she is two grades ahead.

Wish I could say the same for my son who is in fourth grade, any advice on that would be great. Getting him to read is like pulling teeth from a crocodile. Of course we do it everynight, but its a lot of drama, crying, confusion---any tips???? He just doesnt seem to get it. He puts forth effort but still seems so confused on the comprehension.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25