Community > Posts By > Oceanbluze

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:04 PM
my question is why do you think ghosts hang around? I dont understand.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:47 PM
one night at our vacation home we go to every thanksgiving, my dad and my brother n law both said who is that, (at the very same time) they said they just saw a little girl standing in the doorway of the master bedroom which faces the main living room. It was crazy! the fact they both saw her and said that together was weird. And some guy apparently tried to kill his wife there before, also the property we own lies on a lot of indian burial ground. We get a lot of action up there. LOL.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:43 PM

There's a dueling piano bar that I go to every week and they have a ghost there, but it only comes out when you're in a room by yourself.

I've been told that he hangs out in the basement alot. One of the bartenders said the ghost started playing the piano upstairs and nobody else was there.

I'd seriously love to meet the ghost. I think stuff like this is fascinating.

It truly is! The only place near me that is supposedly haunted is the Queen Mary,,,,I don`t imagine that I`ll see a ghost during a tour sad2

hey i was thinking about taking the kids there this friday! LOL. I known it was haunted anyway. I aint afriad of no ghosts. There all over the place. just the other night-- I swear a snow globe i bought for my mother after my dad died two years ago, well the snow globe started playing at like 4 30am. which is weird cus that was when he normally went to work. then when we told my sister about it, it started playing again right then, Creepy.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:28 PM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Sun 11/07/10 09:30 PM
ok, well you are going to want Shade the changing man from Vertigo-- it's a great series. ...

also check out Sandman by DC comics, another great series.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:25 PM
lets see this weekend, i watched- Prince of persia, toyh story 3 flubber and Ever after! Yes I have 3 kids and close to none in my bank account.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:20 PM

cherry garcia grosses me out.
i've always wanted to start reading comic books.
but i have nooooo idea where to start.
if you go into a store everyone knows what the hell they're talking about.
i'm an ignorant in there.

Shade the changing Man is a good one.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 09:18 PM
she is a fool to open her mouth

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:16 PM
thats nice, words come easily, thoughts distanced deep---NICE

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:13 PM
hi, welcome to the fun zone. It doesnt have to be used to dating locals, I found by just mingling in the forums and meeting people with mindlike interests has benefited me here a lot. I am a writer and also love music. Good Luck. Check out the forums and you will meet lots of funny people.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:10 PM
that was beautiful-- I like the part-- "Storms have no season" so true to life.

also like your new profile pic. that is such a trip when I look at it.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:05 PM
Good Sunday afternoon to ya!

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:04 PM
BTW- My father died when I was four, my mom passed when I was 31 and I never got the chance to meet either of them. I was raised both in the foster care system and by an adoptive family. If you have a chance to write him now and you wish to do so, then go for it. you may not be able to reach him later if you change your mind.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 02:00 PM
Edited by Oceanbluze on Sun 11/07/10 02:01 PM
Honey, I think if it is in your hearts desire to contact him- I suggest you do it. However, I think if you write him, give him the courtesy of writing you back. You never know what will develop of your relationship and I am guessing by writing him you will have unanswered questions you will present to him. He will have no way to respond without an address. Make sure you plan for the worst and hope for the best. Good Luck.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:54 PM
I guess crushes are cool and fun, after all they are JUST crushes.

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:53 PM
I enjoy change, keeps things exciting. As long as it doesnt happen too often. i need time to adjust to the change before it changes again.

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:23 PM
nice --

i think lusting is the only way to go here since most of you live on the east coast anyways. . .bummer

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:20 PM
exactly, im not blasting my crushes on here so i in turn get crushed!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:03 PM
pretty much, but not the ones by the bed. . .woohoo an extra hour of sleep tonight!

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:57 PM
to change your clocks!

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:17 PM
goodluck to you

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25