Community > Posts By > DaddyK53

no photo
Tue 03/06/18 02:43 PM
That would depend on the lady concerned, and her initial feelings towards you. Presuming you have spent your first date with an amount of psycho-analysis, you would have gained knowledge of her likes/dislikes.
Some prefer somewhere quiet and romantic, while others like to raise the roof.
Ladies choice is usually a good option and gives her the feeling of trust and shows her you value her opinions.

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 11:18 AM
For starters.... They would NEVER appreciate being called "Old Womam".
and secondary Lads, If you you are waiting for offers... It rarely happens.
Those who sit and wait watch the world go by, go and get your girl, dont expect someone to hand her to you!!

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 03:52 AM
I am in my pension era, and have been dating girls of all ages for the past 20+ years, i have never considered ANY girls age a barrier, (Consentual age upwards of course!).
Having dated 18-82 i have learned a lot about their needs/wants/desires, their lifestyles and most importantly their psychological urges. (mind is the initial attraction!)
Their separate age levels tend to seek different things,qualities/traits in a partner. Money rarely was a motif, 2yrs ago i dated a 24yo who had all the riches she needed, big business family.
Majority were just seeking male company, our ages were very rarely discussed.

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 03:41 AM
DATING.... Generally socializing or participating in activities with a partner where no commitment has been established yet.

RELATIONSHIP.... Some form of commitment or expectation has already been either discussed or established between the parties for their future.

PLAYING THE FIELD.... This is where someone is on a sweep of what is available, hookups, one night stands, pickups, etc. Not looking for anything serious just a taste of whats going.

no photo
Sun 02/25/18 01:15 PM
Dreadful?????? for who ??
Only to the many judgemental among the onlookers who really should be minding their own business instead of other peoples.
And i do not state that lightly either, because i am one of those who has dated 40yes younger than me to 30yrs older.

Only motive was ALWAYS for fun, no gold digging, not for prey, no financial gain and certainly no pain!!!

Two people of ANY age can and do get great pleasure just by being in someones company whom they feel comfortable and content with.
Age, should NEVER be, or seen as a barrier

no photo
Sat 02/24/18 12:04 PM
Why ask such a question?
Sex was here long long before marriage!

no photo
Sat 02/24/18 04:42 AM
Yes there are many profiles offering photos, meets, sex etc if you supply the with either your addy or write to their addy,
Once they have your address they request either cc details to join their sex network or help them financially from Ghana or that area to meet you.
Avoid anyone who provides an addy too soon without chatting to them first. Its a scam.

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 06:30 PM
I can assure you Joe there are thousands of intelligent women in Singapore, but if its a one night stand you are seeking perhaps its not the intelligent ones you should be inquiring about.

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 06:24 PM
Although i have dated multiple at a time (most of 4) i admit that i was only ever sleeping with 1 at a time, the others i was socializing with and getting to know them better.
TBH it worked in my favor as i ended up with the best of the bunch.

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 11:53 AM
Did he say he's free in essex?? :smile:
This site needs more moderators.

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 10:34 AM
Haha! this board is actually quite comical now that the original post has been removed and the subject has changed completely.
But now my earlier post makes me look like a naughty lad! embarassed embarassed

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 07:43 AM
Na! Give me a Long Lady for an honest relationship! blushing

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 06:25 AM
Yes i have dated some Ladies with depression.
Thankfully i work in the Medical trade, so i have had some training on how to manage it.
Psychologically you need to continually scan her actions and analyse them, get inside her mind and if possible get her to keep you there herself voluntarily.
Definately refrain from any mention of the source of her depression, but listen very carefully to her if she raises the subject. That's more than likely her way of seeking your support on the matter, show her you support her then its simple to change the subject without hurting her.
She feels very vulnerable while she is in this state and great support and understanding can lead to great rewards afterwards.
Remember, Depression comes from many different sources, i have only covered the GENERAL GUIDELINES here, for info only.

no photo
Fri 02/23/18 03:56 AM
I dont use match, not allowed to anyway because i have no photo uploaded.
I am informed i cant view my matches either because i am not subscribed.
Does anybody consider it seriously anyway?

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 06:14 PM
It is often said that a relationship needs to be worked on, in Roosters case a simple thing like Cayenne would have prevented the snoring.
But we all have faults, some worse than others, and the majority of those faults are very simply overcome.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 05:50 PM
well i have never got on a plane to go for a date but i have done a 3hrs drive, but admittedly that drive consisted of some business as well. I am not looking for love though, just playmate.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:50 PM
Personally i prefer meets with girls who are NOT within my territory, i like my privacy and refuse to feed the local gossip.
I work in a professional occupation and all my town area know me.

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:30 PM
forget her buddy, i think she is looking for an old guy named dick

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:12 PM
we know what she did last summer!

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:08 PM
can you play darts laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1