Community > Posts By > DaddyK53

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:07 PM

Why do some women do nothing but whinge.

you are meeting the wrong ones ! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 10:46 AM
I share my pint with NO ONE

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 03:35 AM

For those who don't know .. they have head to head kamasutra sex... . The female holds his sperm safely
In her mouth .... . she never has to swallow laugh laugh

Only head to head!!!!
Dang unsuited to those of the Sapiens breed!! laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 06:37 AM
Lovely set of pics young lady.
Profile missing just an introduction (where it says "Hi") and interests in life (hobbies etc.) You will receive more responses if people see that you have similar interests in life as them.
Good luck in your search.

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:26 AM
Well it can be a rather comical forum at times!

no photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:23 AM

The best way to love a man as a woman is just to respect him weather he is older or younger than you.

If you able to do that, you will always be happy together

though we all need respect and love equally, I believe studies show that men function much more from a base of feeling respected and feel loved if respect is there

where as women function much more from a base of feeling loved, and feel respect if love is there

So I would consider the ideal to be to both love and respect each other, emphasizing to a man that he is respected(So he will feel loved) and emphasizing to a woman that she is loved(so she will feel respected).

very well said msharmony.
and you are correct in the studies too.

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 02:44 PM

Young men who date older women lack self esteem... or money, or both.

Now! There's a statement made with little knowledge or understanding!
90% of the attraction comes from neither, Sir.

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 12:50 PM
surprised Ah! Yep! waving

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:40 AM
Hmm! i dont think there are too many pensioners on here for me sad

Personally i have absolutely no problem with a girl of any age.
have dated from teens to 80's and enjoyed the variety of their individual traits. What a person is like INSIDE is far more important to me than their age.

no photo
Mon 02/19/18 02:20 PM
Cant say i have met any in past few years, but i did recently see an ad on another dating site from a girl who was looking for her "Gorilla", facial hair, hairy chest, back hair, hairy arms and legs, and she insisted on natural and untrimmed groin!
Doubt if Fozzy Bear is a member though.:smile:

no photo
Mon 02/19/18 12:41 PM
Well heres a piece for you.....
Hair fetish is amongst the earliest of fetishes known to mankind.
Back then, cutting it was a form of punishment.

no photo
Mon 02/19/18 11:53 AM
Edited by DaddyK53 on Mon 02/19/18 11:55 AM
Cut it !!!
OMG, what on earth would i have left to run my fingers through???scared
Yes, i too have a hair fetish, but cutting it! Thats a NO NO.

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 12:00 PM
You move aside and give them plenty of space :smile: laugh oops

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 08:24 AM
Wrap my pressy in gift wrap OR brown wrapping paper..
What's inside is what matters most.

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 07:12 AM

No sometimes age does matters i had a relationship with an lady she was 15 years older than me and relationship was last for 10 years but when she died at the age of 53 it was very heartache. And anguish i cried continued 3 days on her grave i still missing her my heart is full pain

BUT! Age did NOT matter in your relationship with her!!

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 06:43 AM
Age is a barrier to most it seems, but in reality it is just a count of summers.
I am near my pension era but have dated Ladies from 18 - 82.
Each had their own individuality and i liked that. (never tried the Jui Jitsu with any of them!) pitchfork
I have never classed age as a barrier in my love life otherwise i feel as if i was missing out on the variety available.
Connected with my last girl when she was only 19 and we stayed together for 5 yrs until she emigrated for work last year.
Age!!! only for the wine and milk flowers

no photo
Sat 01/20/18 03:01 PM
Net dating in a way is similar to the old ballroom scene, those that spent all night looking never got a dance!
Understandably, the situation can be frightening to some, to even approach the person, let alone ask.
It does take courage to initiate your first contact, after that it only gets easier.
But the net provides clues to the person within their profile, so that is a basis to ask a question on in your first contact and break the ice. BUT note that perhaps most of the profiles can and may be either untrue or even fake altogether.
I too have met a few on the net, and the only secret to it is approach and make contact, if you continue to just look, it may be a long time for someone to come approach you!
Good luck Hunting!

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 06:16 PM
Really! so should one side of pleasure be banned?
What about a married couple who enjoy a Manage du trois(3 some)?
Or a mutual couple who enjoy swinging or even an orgy?
What about when one partner loses interest in sex and allows other to "wander"
Then another mutual partnership may have an "open marriage".
Or maybe the hubby who brings home his date to his bi-curious wife?
There are also medical reasons which i refuse to mention on here!
Just because someone married wanders into the dating scene doesnt necessarily mean the love for their spouse has deminished.

I know because i fit into one of those categories!!!

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 09:14 AM
So dont you regard this site as a dating site?

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 08:14 AM

I don't think there are many ladies on here who'd be willing to 'share' you and could it be you're questioning if the site is real due to lack of response?

Wishing you luck anyway.

Not all members are honest within their profile, some are married or attached and look for an attached date for fun only. They know that nothing more is expected off them. I have met a few younger girls who specifically looked for older, attached men as a "Father figure". I also dated married women my own age group.

2 Next