Community > Posts By > schatze1

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 09:08 PM
If they are here illegally they are breaking the law. I don't understand why people think that is ok. If I robbed a bank and then pleaded to be release because I just wanted a better life I am sure the judge would get a good laugh right after he sent me to jail. what about the people who are waiting to come here legally why should they have to wait so that someone who came here without permission gets to stay. Bet if I crossed the boardar into Mexico I would go to jail.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:49 PM
MLK would roll over in his grave. He wanted a color blind society not one based on the color of your skin but the character of your heart and mind. Sometimes I feel discriminated against and I am white. My daughters have felt the same in schools that go on and on about black history not all history. When I went to school we talked about all the important people in history, black, white, chinese, native american. (Do any of you know about chief Tecumsh) My daughters didn't learn any if it in school. I grew up during the civil rights movement. Need to go away with any advantage regardding race regardless of the race.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:31 PM
don't think Our Pres should apoligize to the world for our short comings. Don't agree with lots of things our country does but we are always the first to help others in distress. earthquakes tsunamis, fires, bombings ect. we offer money, humanitary aid, our resousrses and ourselfs. Not many countrys offier to heljp us when we have a disaster. There was a record made by a canadian in the 70s that talked about the generousity of Americans and how when we needed help no one came and that he wouldn't blame us if we said to H with the rest of the world

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:18 PM
It does take a village not a government. People need to have the freedon and tools to help themselves. If gov wants to help should help with more student loans so we are not so far behind the rest of the world. Teach people to fish feeds them longer than giving them a fish.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:07 PM
tears not really fond of the way the country is going not fond of Pres. Obama either but lets not forgoet who holds the power of the purse, congress. I can't live beyond my means and our country should not either. Not saying we shouldn't help those who need our help but being in the health care field I can tell you the gov. doesn't do a good job. Milbury Ohio was devasted by tornados this past June and the gov. did not help. The community rallied togeather and helped each other. People do it better than the gov. and I think Jesus would agrees. also Pres. Carter did more for world peace than Obama but everyone forgets the camp David accords and the threaty between isiral and eygpt. and the economy was good under Pres. Reagan. Not about parties about the people in them. Pres. Bush didn't get the chance to prove his domestic and education policies because we were attacked

no photo
Mon 08/23/10 07:53 PM
Hi. In Toledo Ohio. happy