Community > Posts By > silver55k

no photo
Sun 02/20/11 10:56 PM
john the revelations imagine Lennon/i think the end is in the beginning. who knows who changed what,not me!

no photo
Sat 02/19/11 02:57 PM
to understand what is written a person has to go back to the original language, culture,word picture and many nuances of any ancient writings especially when it sounds strange or absurd which is very healthy for the head -mental exercise extreme(water upon the waters) sorry not my search.

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:28 PM
States ah notears waving waving waving ------: waving---- waving waving waving ...:

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:00 PM
thank you !!!

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:26 PM
Cool that's nice as I read it I thought no always hurts to think of the ways It could have been!

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:11 PM
I know of some people who had success moving across the globe to meet someone although I might if there was a good supply of gold in the country.:smile: That's just me!

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 12:56 AM
took a look wow nice site, I like that it is off the wall magnificent!!!

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 12:45 AM

we can reason against truth[living in peace with one another]without seeing walking in our biases of what we think to comprehend. the more study I delve into it seems there is not a lot of footing for much of any ones theories of thought mine inclusive. no digs intended just throwing it out there.

Haha!

?????? sorry everyone jus seeing how to work this thing. What do u mean instructions?

no photo
Sun 08/22/10 12:41 AM
Haha and > just seeing

no photo
Thu 08/19/10 03:18 PM

hello newbie :smile: :smile: Lincoln:smile: :smile: here

no photo
Wed 08/18/10 08:07 PM
hello everyone and thank you find meflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/18/10 02:12 PM
in reply to Jeff;s post04/09/10 03:20 ya this is a good site with good people looking out for each other in a complex world. some of u are so funny /just following some threads i just burst out laugh laugh :banana: explodebigsmile:laugh laugh laugh thanks Jeff for putting it out there

no photo
Wed 08/18/10 01:52 PM

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet???

You just missed it, sorry.tongue2

no photo
Wed 08/18/10 03:39 AM
we can reason against truth[living in peace with one another]without seeing walking in our biases of what we think to comprehend. the more study I delve into it seems there is not a lot of footing for much of any ones theories of thought mine inclusive. no digs intended just throwing it out there.

no photo
Wed 08/18/10 01:26 AM
why am I still single;easy every decision I made counts and when I was adding I decided to put things in the wrong places/ well partly knowledge is power however without discipline and discretion there is no profit. thank god there are new days/chances to excel our yesterdays

no photo
Wed 08/18/10 01:26 AM
why am I still single;easy every decision I made counts and when I was adding I decided to put things in the wrong places/ well partly knowledge is power however without discipline and discretion there is no profit. thank god there are new days/chances to excel our yesterdays

no photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:43 PM
:smile: ya signed up 1day ago and not so much thinking of the r word for years who knows. there are some thinkers here that's good!! sorry no pic i"m new

no photo
Tue 08/17/10 11:42 PM
:smile: ya signed up 1day ago and not so much thinking of the r word for years who knows. there are some thinkers here that's good!! sorry no pic i"m new