Community > Posts By > Blackaveli

Blackaveli's photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:03 AM
I wrote it myself, the only thing i cited was the 1611 King James Ed. Bible.

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:18 PM
I live in the MD DC VA area which is the bio-tech capital of the world, I also went to school in the field and live near Johns Hopkins which is the a fore most research hospital in the US. Not only that I once stuff a injury that made me subjected to many experimental drugs and treatmentsat Hopkins. I started to read books on the medical field to better understand my issues and came across many shocking facts that made me rethink allowing Doctors to do as they wish with my consent. Much of the information comes from years of studying the actions of the CDC, FDA, and CIA to name a few. I can give one book that holds all the info presented here but for starters if you like to know more look up the following:

Dr. Peter Duesberg
Dr. Ewing Camron
Dr. Lan Horowitz
Dr. Joseph Mengele

well honestly much of this information is declassified and public record.

any other questions?

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 02:10 PM
Truth stands one it own merit. There is only one Truth, many different opinions.

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 02:00 PM
My Opinion dose not matter...I only care to present the truth.

If you like to ask me something I'd consider answering.

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 01:58 PM
E-Bible: http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html

***WHEN COURTING/DATING MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE QUICK TO DIVULGE THEMSELVES TO A POTENTIAL MATE TOO SOON, BECAUSE PEOPLE HIDE THEIR INTENTIONS BUT TIME WILL SHOW THE TRUTH.***

Sirach 6:7: If thou wouldest get a friend, prove him first and be not hasty to credit him. 8: For some man is a friend for his own occasion, and will not abide in the day of thy trouble.

***DON’T LET COMPLIMENTS WIN YOU OVER NOR FALL TO A PERSONS BEAUTY; SEEK NOT A MATE FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE OF SEX***

Proveb 31:30: Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Sirach 25:21: Stumble not at the beauty of a woman, and desire her not for pleasure.

***AN EXAMPLE OF HOW A MAN AND WOMAN SHOULD COME TOGETHER FOR EACH OTHER’S BENEFIT, NOT JUST LUST.***

Tobit 8:4: And after that they were both shut in together, Tobias rose out of the bed, and said, Sister, arise, and let us pray that God would have pity on us. 5: Then began Tobias to say, Blessed art thou, O God of our fathers, and blessed is thy holy and glorious name for ever; let the heavens bless thee, and all thy creatures. 6: Thou madest Adam, and gavest him Eve his wife for an helper and stay: of them came mankind: thou hast said, It is not good that man should be alone; let us make unto him an aid like unto himself. 7: And now, O Lord, I take not this my sister for lush but uprightly: therefore mercifully ordain that we may become aged together. 8: And she said with him, Amen. 9: So they slept both that night.

***DON’T GET CAUGHT UP WITH A PERSON WHO’S SEXUALITY OVER SHADOWS THEIR PERSONALITY.***

1 Timothy 5:6 she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.

***CHOOSE A MATE WITH UNDERSTAND OF THINGS THAT WILL HELP YOU BE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE, NOT ACCORDING TO HOW FREAKY THEY ARE.***

Proverbs 12:8: A man shall be commended according to his wisdom: but he that is of a perverse heart shall be despised.

Sirach 37:12: But be continually with a godly man, whom thou knowest to keep the commandments of the Lord, whose, mind is according to thy mind, and will sorrow with thee, if thou shalt miscarry.

***YOU AND YOUR MATE SHOULD BOTH WANT THE SAME THINGS IF YOU EXPECT THE RELATIONSHIP TO LAST.***

Amos 3:3: Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

***UNDERSTAND THAT THE WHOLE POINT OF BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP IS TO MAKE YOURSELF A STRONGER PERSON; A TRUE MATE IS A TRUE FRIEND.***

Provebs27:17": Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

***THE MYSTERY OF MARRIAGE***

Ephesians 5:21: Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. 22: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23: For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 24: Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. 25: Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26: That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27: That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28: So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29: For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31: For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32: This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33: Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 01:51 PM
1931 Dr. Cornelius Rhoads, under the auspices of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations, infects human subjects with cancer cells. He later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Maryland, Utah, and Panama, and is named to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. While there, he begins a series of radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients.

1932 The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black men diagnosed with syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied treatment, and instead are used as human guinea pigs in order to follow the progression and symptoms of the disease. They all subsequently die from syphilis, their families never told that they could have been treated.

1935 The Pellagra Incident. After millions of individuals die from Pellagra over a span of two decades, the U.S. Public Health Service finally acts to stem the disease. The director of the agency admits it had known for at least 20 years that Pellagra is caused by a niacin deficiency but failed to act since most of the deaths occured within poverty-striken black populations.

1940 Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected with Malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to combat the disease. Nazi doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this American study to defend their own actions during the Holocaust.

1942 Chemical Warfare Services begins mustard gas experiments on approximately 4,000 servicemen. The experiments continue until 1945 and made use of Seventh Day Adventists who chose to become human guinea pigs rather than serve on active duty.

1943 In response to Japan's full-scale germ warfare program, the U.S. begins research on biological weapons at Fort Detrick, MD.

1944 U.S. Navy uses human subjects to test gas masks and clothing. Individuals were locked in a gas chamber and exposed to mustard gas and lewisite.

1945 Project Paperclip is initiated. The U.S. State Department, Army intelligence, and the CIA recruit Nazi scientists and offer them immunity and secret identities in exchange for work on top secret government projects in the United States.

1945 "Program F" is implemented by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). This is the most extensive U.S. study of the health effects of fluoride, which was the key chemical component in atomic bomb production. One of the most toxic chemicals known to man, fluoride, it is found, causes marked adverse effects to the central nervous system but much of the information is squelched in the name of national security because of fear that lawsuits would undermine full-scale production of atomic bombs.

1946 Patients in VA hospitals are used as guinea pigs for medical experiments. In order to allay suspicions, the order is given to change the word "experiments" to "investigations" or "observations" whenever reporting a medical study performed in one of the nation's veteran's hospitals.

1947 Colonel E.E. Kirkpatrick of the U.S. Atomic Energy Comission issues a secret document (Document 07075001, January 8, 1947) stating that the agency will begin administering intravenous doses of radioactive substances to human subjects.

1947 The CIA begins its study of LSD as a potential weapon for use by American intelligence. Human subjects (both civilian and military) are used with and without their knowledge.

1950 Department of Defense begins plans to detonate nuclear weapons in desert areas and monitor downwind residents for medical problems and mortality rates.

1950 I n an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Franciso. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

1951 Department of Defense begins open air tests using disease-producing bacteria and viruses. Tests last through 1969 and there is concern that people in the surrounding areas have been exposed.

1953 U.S. military releases clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Winnipeg, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne, the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland, and Leesburg, Virginia. Their intent is to determine how efficiently they could disperse chemical agents.

1953 Joint Army-Navy-CIA experiments are conducted in which tens of thousands of people in New York and San Francisco are exposed to the airborne germs Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii.

1953 CIA initiates Project MKULTRA. This is an eleven year research program designed to produce and test drugs and biological agents that would be used for mind control and behavior modification. Six of the subprojects involved testing the agents on unwitting human beings.

1955 The CIA, in an experiment to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents, releases a bacteria withdrawn from the Army's biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl.

1955 Army Chemical Corps continues LSD research, studying its potential use as a chemical incapacitating agent. More than 1,000 Americans participate in the tests, which continue until 1958.

1956 U.S. military releases mosquitoes infected with Yellow Fever over Savannah, Ga and Avon Park, Fl. Following each test, Army agents posing as public health officials test victims for effects.

1958 LSD is tested on 95 volunteers at the Army's Chemical Warfare Laboratories for its effect on intelligence.

1960 The Army Assistant Chief-of-Staff for Intelligence (ACSI) authorizes field testing of LSD in Europe and the Far East. Testing of the european population is code named Project THIRD CHANCE; testing of the Asian population is code named Project DERBY HAT.

1965 Project CIA and Department of Defense begin Project MKSEARCH, a program to develop a capability to manipulate human behavior through the use of mind-altering drugs.

1965 Prisoners at the Holmesburg State Prison in Philadelphia are subjected to dioxin, the highly toxic chemical component of Agent Orange used in Viet Nam. The men are later studied for development of cancer, which indicates that Agent Orange had been a suspected carcinogen all along.

1966 CIA initiates Project MKOFTEN, a program to test the toxicological effects of certain drugs on humans and animals.

1966 U.S. Army dispenses Bacillus subtilis variant niger throughout the New York City subway system. More than a million civilians are exposed when army scientists drop lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto ventilation grates.

1967 CIA and Department of Defense implement Project MKNAOMI, successor to MKULTRA and designed to maintain, stockpile and test biological and chemical weapons.

1968 CIA experiments with the possibility of poisoning drinking water by injecting chemicals into the water supply of the FDA in Washington, D.C.

1969 Dr. Robert MacMahan of the Department of Defense requests from congress $10 million to develop, within 5 to 10 years, a synthetic biological agent to which no natural immunity exists.

1970 Funding for the synthetic biological agent is obtained under H.R. 15090. The project, under the supervision of the CIA, is carried out by the Special Operations Division at Fort Detrick, the army's top secret biological weapons facility. Speculation is raised that molecular biology techniques are used to produce AIDS-like retroviruses.

1970 United States intensifies its development of "ethnic weapons" (Military Review, Nov., 1970), designed to selectively target and eliminate specific ethnic groups who are susceptible due to genetic differences and variations in DNA.

1975 The virus section of Fort Detrick's Center for Biological Warfare Research is renamed the Fredrick Cancer Research Facilities and placed under the supervision of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) . It is here that a special virus cancer program is initiated by the U.S. Navy, purportedly to develop cancer-causing viruses. It is also here that retrovirologists isolate a virus to which no immunity exists. It is later named HTLV (Human T-cell Leukemia Virus).

1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirm that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Some of the areas included San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

1978 Experimental Hepatitis B vaccine trials, conducted by the CDC, begin in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Ads for research subjects specifically ask for promiscuous homosexual men.

1981 First cases of AIDS are confirmed in homosexual men in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, triggering speculation that AIDS may have been introduced via the Hepatitis B vaccine

1985 According to the journal Science (227:173-177), HTLV and VISNA, a fatal sheep virus, are very similar, indicating a close taxonomic and evolutionary relationship.

1986 According to the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (83:4007-4011), HIV and VISNA are highly similar and share all structural elements, except for a small segment which is nearly identical to HTLV. This leads to speculation that HTLV and VISNA may have been linked to produce a new retrovirus to which no natural immunity exists.

1986 A report to Congress reveals that the U.S. Government's current generation of biological agents includes: modified viruses, naturally occurring toxins, and agents that are altered through genetic engineering to change immunological character and prevent treatment by all existing vaccines.

1987 Department of Defense admits that, despite a treaty banning research and development of biological agents, it continues to operate research facilities at 127 facilities and universities around the nation.

1990 More than 1500 six-month old black and hispanic babies in Los Angeles are given an "experimental" measles vaccine that had never been licensed for use in the United States. CDC later admits that parents were never informed that the vaccine being injected to their children was experimental.

1994 With a technique called "gene tracking," Dr. Garth Nicolson at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX discovers that many returning Desert Storm veterans are infected with an altered strain of Mycoplasma incognitus, a microbe commonly used in the production of biological weapons. Incorporated into its molecular structure is 40 percent of the HIV protein coat, indicating that it had been man-made.

1994 Senator John D. Rockefeller issues a report revealing that for at least 50 years the Department of Defense has used hundreds of thousands of military personnel in human experiments and for intentional exposure to dangerous substances. Materials included mustard and nerve gas, ionizing radiation, psychochemicals, hallucinogens, and drugs used during the Gulf War .

1995 U.S. Government admits that it had offered Japanese war criminals and scientists who had performed human medical experiments salaries and immunity from prosecution in exchange for data on biological warfare research.

1995 Dr. Garth Nicolson, uncovers evidence that the biological agents used during the Gulf War had been manufactured in Houston, TX and Boca Raton, Fl and tested on prisoners in the Texas Department of Corrections.

1996 Department of Defense admits that Desert Storm soldiers were exposed to chemical agents.

1997 Eighty-eight members of Congress sign a letter demanding an investigation into bioweapons use & Gulf War Syndrome.

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 01:28 PM
RELIGION IS PART OF EVERY PERSON’S LIFE REGARDLESS IF IT PERTAINS TO GOD OR NORMAL EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES; RELIGION IS SIMPLY THE THINGS THAT ONE DOSE ROUTINELY IN LIFE. EXAMPLES OF EVERYDAY RELIGIOUS ACTS MAYBE WORKING OUT, GROOMING, CLEANING ONES HOME, GOING TO WORK, ETC…, A PERSON MAY WORKOUT DAILY BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT TO BE OUT OF SHAPE, A PERSON GROOMS DAILY BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT TO LOOK SHABBY, A PERSON CLEANSES THEIR HOME SO THEY WON’T LIVE IN FILTH AND A PERSON GOES TO WORK SO THEY CAN HAVE MONEY; THESE THINGS MAY NOT SEEM TO BE RELIGIOUS, BUT THEY REALLY ARE. THE BASE MEANING OF THE WORD RELIGION IS “TO SET APART” OR “SEPARATE”, SO A PERSON WHO WORKS OUT IS SETTING THEM APART FROM BEING “OUT OF SHAPE” AND A PERSON GOES TO WORK DAILY TO SET THEMSELVES APART FROM BEING POOR.

IN THE BIBLE RELIGION PERTAINS TO THE HOLY LAW OF GOD, THESE LAWS ARE THE STANDARDS OF WHAT A PERSON SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT DO. WHEN ONE BECAMES BIBLICALLY RELIGIOUS HE IS SEEKING TO ATTAIN HOLINESS, TO BE SEEN IN THE EYES OF GOD AS BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE OR COMMON PERSON. ONE MAJOR RELIGIOUS TENEMENT IN THE BIBLE IS THE DIETARY LAW, A LAW THAT STATES A MAN SHOULD ONLY EAT “CLEAN FOODS”, SOME OF THESE FOODS ARE RUMINANT ANIMALS W/ CLIF HOVES SUCH AS COWS, SHEEP, AND GOATS, ONLY SEAFOOD (FISH) WITH FINS AND SCALES, AND CERTAIN BIRDS SUCH AS CHICKEN, TURKEY AND QUAIL TO NAME A FEW; ANIMALS SUCH A PIGS, DOGS, SHELLFISH, PREDATORILY BIRDS AMOUNG MANY OTHER THINGS ARE ALL RESTRICTED.

Leviticus 20:25": Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. "26": And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.

IN LEVITICUS 20:25-26 THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS TELLING HIS PEOPLE HE HAS SEPARATED THEM FROM ALL OTHER NATIONS ON THE EARTH, BECAUSE HE GAVE THEM THE LAW OF HOLINESS. THE LAW DEALS WITH 4 MAJOR ASPECTS OF LIFE; MORAL LAWS, CIVIL LAWS, CEREMONIAL LAWS, AND THE AFORE MENTIONED DIETARY LAW; THERE WAS ONCE A LAW FOR SACRIFICING BUT WITH THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF CHRIST JESUS IT WAS MADE VOID. THE GOD OF ISRAEL EXPLAINS THAT THIS LAW WOULD GIVE ADVANTAGE OVER ALL OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THE LAWS WAS INTENDED TO ENHANCED THE CHARACTER OF THE NATION AS A WHOLE BY GIVING EACH INDIVIDUAL A GUIDELINE WHICH TO LIVE BY, ENSURING THE FUTURE WEALTH AND WELFARE OF THE PEOPLE. SIMPLY THE LAW WAS FOR OUR OWN GOOD.

Deuteronomy 4:5 : Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 6: Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. 7: For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? 8: And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day? 9: Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;
Deuteronomy 6:24: And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. 25: And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

THE WHOLE OF THE LAW IS ENORMOUS AND VERY DETAILED, BUT JESUS CHRIST GAVE GREAT WISDOM ON THE LAW WHEN HE WAS ON EARTH, HE GIVES A PRACTICAL UNDERSTANDING ON THE LAW WHICH MADE IT SIMPLER TO FOLLOW BUT BY NO MEANS ELIMINATED IT.

Matthew 5:17: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. 18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19: Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 22:35": Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, "36": Master, which is the great commandment in the law? "37": Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. "38": This is the first and great commandment. "39": And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40": On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

CHRIST GAVE US PREFECT UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW/ RELIGION IN MATTHEW 22:37-39 BECAUSE HIS ANSWER ENCOMPASSES THE TWO GOALS OF THE LAW/RELIGION WHICH ARE THE TRUE LOVE OF GOD AND TRUE LOVE OF NEIGHBOR WHICH ULTIMATELY GIVES ONE LOVE OF SELF.

TO LOVE GOD IS TO DO HIS WILL, HIS WILL IS WRITTEN IN THE HOLY LAW. THIS LAW TELLS US WE SHOULD NOT DO THINGS DETRIMENTAL TO OUR OWN OR OTHERS WELL BEING (MIND, BODY, SOUL), SUCH THINGS AS HOMOSEXUALITY, RAPE, MURDER, STEALING, ADDICTION, ETC…ARE ALL THINGS THAT ERODE OUR QUALITY OF LIFE.

1 John 5:2": By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3": For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1 John 4:20": If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21": And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

PEOPLE WITHOUT SELF CONTROL ARE IN THE MOST NEED OF RELIGION/THE LAW,
BECAUSE BEING IGNORANT OF TEMPERANCE THERE DESTINY IS TO DESTROY THEMSELVES THROUGH OVER MUCH LIBERTY.

1 Corinthians 6:9: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10: Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Timothy 1:9": Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10": For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

MANY PEOPLE SEE RELIGION/THE LAW OF GOD AS SOMETHING THAT CHAINS THEM FROM ENLIGHTENMENT BUT THOSE WHO ARE WISE SEE RELIGION/THE LAW OF GOD AS A SCHOOL TEACHER THAT TAKES US FROM 1ST GRADE TROUGH GRAD SCHOOL, HELPING TRAIN OUR CONSCIENCE SO WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO WALK WISELY THROUGH LIFE AND NOT AS OTHERS WHO CARE NOT OF THEIR OWN OR OTHERS FATE.

Galatians 3:24": Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster…

Romans, 12:2": And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

IN CONCLUSION TRUE RELIGION IS SIMPLY ONES SELF-CONTROL AND PERSONAL SACRIFICE TO THOSE OF HIS/HER COMMUNITY.

James 1:27": Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 01:17 PM
U.S. citizens constitute 5 percent of the global population. U.S. inmates constitute 25 percent of the world's prisoners. The U.S. has a higher proportion of its citizens jailed than any other country in history. Close to 70 percent of America's prisoners are people of color. A black male has a greater than one in four lifetime chance of serving a prison sentence. Besides the obvious education and income argument, blacks are disproportionately incarcerated as a result of the “prison-industrial complex” and the “war on drugs.” Through identifying these two central factors, I believe it will be clear that this was a premeditated systematic attack on the black community.

First, I will discuss the prison-industrial complex. The U.S. Prison-Industrial Complex (PIC) is the cruel, hastily emerging domestic component of imperialist globalization. The prison-industrial complex is the process in which the interest groups that represent organizations engage in business with correctional facilities like prison guard unions, construction companies, and surveillance technology vendors, who as a result of the lucrative dealings become more interested in profit than actually rehabilitating criminals or reducing crime rates.

We can understand this better by understanding and analyzing the facts. Since 1991, the rate of violent acts has decreased by 20 percent. But the number of people in prison has increased by 50 percent. The incarceration of such a huge sector of the U.S. population is rooted within the laws of capitalist economics, which in effect has become the insatiable drive to make profits at the expense of human development. The U.S. has the largest prison population in the industrialized world (2 million people) and it is growing by leaps and bounds in the current period of so-called economic prosperity. The destructive role of the PIC in the lives of poor people in the U.S. mirrors what the IMF is doing to destroy poor people throughout the world, especially in the developing countries.

The expansion of private prisons is considered by many experts to be the most profitable industry in the U.S. today. The Corrections Corporations of America, the country's largest private-prison conglomerate, generates huge profits by operating 46 penal institutions in 11 states, including seven juvenile facilities. Many of the most influential Wall Street firms and investment banks, from American Express to Smith Barney pour an estimated $35 billion annually into supporting prison bond issues, construction and the privatization of prisons. You may ask how the prisons create profit. Many prisoners are paid only pennies an hour to build houses for the elderly and the disabled, wire schools for computers, fight forest fires, and so on. Between 1980 and 1994 the value of goods produced by prisoners rose from $392 million to $1.1 billion. The PIC is the second-largest employer in the U.S. Corporations, such as American Express and Microsoft, profit off prison sweatshops. This slave labor takes the jobs of unionized workers who could be doing the same tasks. Unions should make it their business to organize these prisoners into unions so that they aren't used as scab labor. If you will recall, the unpaid labor derived from African slavery for nearly three centuries provided the platform for the accumulation of capital by a tiny segment of the U.S. population. U.S.-style apartheid continued legally for another 100 years after the abolition of slavery in 1863-65. Today the prison system is the institutional legacy for extreme racist repression.

The PIC has in many ways been fueled by the aforementioned “war on drugs.” At the end of the 20th century, the perception of widespread abuse of cocaine caused policy-makers in the U.S. to consider drug abuse a serious social problem rather than as cases of personal failures. I characterize this as the apparent sentiment of the American majority that working class addiction to crack is a crime. But, middle- and upper-class addiction to drugs or alcohol is a disease. That sentiment is responsible for influencing politicians' ridiculous tough-on-crime rhetoric, which would lead to zero tolerance policies in all walks of American life including school, workplace, and etc.

In federal prisons, 60 percent are drug offenders with no history of violence. It is not unusual that inmates are doing 20 years and more for just being present in a house where drugs were found. The ten states with the greatest racial disparities are: Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Maine, Iowa, Maryland, Ohio, New Jersey, North Carolina, and West Virginia. In these states, black men are sent to prison on drug charges at 27 to 57 times the rate of white men.

According to Jamie Fellner, Human Rights Watch associate counsel, "Most drug offenders are white. Five times as many whites use drugs as blacks, But blacks comprise the great majority of drug offenders sent to prison”. The solution to this racial inequity is not to incarcerate more whites, but to reduce the use of prison for low-level drug offenders and to increase the availability of substance abuse treatment." U.S. federal, state and local governments have spent hundreds of billions of dollars trying to make America “drug-free.” Yet heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine and other illicit drugs are cheaper, purer and easier to get than ever before. Nearly half a million people are behind bars on drug charges, which is more than all of Western Europe (which features a larger population) incarcerates for all offenses. The war on drugs has become a war on families, a war on public health, and a war on our constitutional rights.

In conclusion, both the war on drugs and the prison-industrial complex are major factors that contribute to the disproportionate imprisonment of black people. These factors have a distinct relationship that creates a cycle that when many enter the prison system it they cannot escape it. This is a result of policies that make it difficult to reintegrate back into society because of limits on employment, voting, and basic civil liberties. Hopefully, through awareness the inhumane byproducts of these factors can be minimized.

by Nick Walker

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:41 AM
This topic is not about whether you have to work or not on the Sabbath day, although you should do all in your power to observe the Holy Days in the full Spirit of Gods will, Jesus said it’s good to do good on the Sabbath and if you need to work to eat on that day then you must do what you must, that’s between you and God.

Matthew 12:11": And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?

Mark 3:4": And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.

Rather this post is about disproving the common misconception that Sunday is the Sabbath.

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:35 AM
Oftentimes, young peripheral or associate gang members get their first exposure to the gang culture through various aspects of the media--news shows, movies, videos, and even through the music of various artists. Some music and movies tend to glamorize the gang lifestyle. Many kids who gravitate to gangs do so out of a need to belong to something and for the power that is gained from being in a gang. The society that we live in makes alternative lifestyles very appealing.

Sociologists as well as gang members have isolated the following reasons for joining a street gang:

Identity
Discipline
Recognition
Love
Belonging
Money

Additionally, many kids are intimidated into gangs to avoid continued harassment. Gangs provide their members and family members with protection from other gangs as well as any other perceived threats.

Feelings of fear, hatred, bigotry, poverty, disenfranchisement, and the general breakdown of social values are also considered motivations for joining a street group.

Even though we have currently identified about forty different named gangs in the local area, they all appear to align with four large major city gangs:

Crips - L.A. oriented
Bloods - L.A. oriented
Folk Nation - a/k/a Hoovers, BGD's, Shorty Folks, Shorties-Chicago oriented
People Nation - a/k/a Vice Lords, P Stone Rangers, Blackstone Rangers,Latin Kings

In order to better understand the gang mentality, the following are considered the "Three R's" of gang culture:

(1) REPUTATION/REP. This is of critical concern to "gangbangers" (gang members). A rep extends not only to each individual, but to the gang as a whole. In some groups, status (or rank) is gained within the gang by having the most "juice" based largely on one's reputation. While being "juiced" is very important, the manner by which the gang member gains the "juice" is just as important. Upon interview, many gang members embellish their past gang activities in an attempt to impress their conversation partner. Gang members freely admit crimes and it has been my experience that most in fact do embellish their stories to enhance their feeling of power. In many gangs, to become a member, you must be "jumped in" by members of the gang. This entails being "beaten down" until the leader calls for it to end. Afterwards, all gang members hug one another to further the "G thing". This action is meant to bond the members together as a family. Frequently, young gang members, whether hardcore or associate, will talk of fellowship and the feeling of sharing and belonging as their reason for joining a gang.

(2) RESPECT. This is something everyone wants and some gang members carry their desire for it to the extreme. Respect is sought for not only the individual, but also for one's set or gang, family, territory, and various other things, real or perceived in the mind of the "gangbanger".

Some gangs require, by written or spoken regulation, that the gang member must always show disrespect to rival gang members. (Referred to in gang slang as dis). If a gang member witnesses a fellow member failing to dis a rival gang through hand signs, graffiti, or a simple "mad dog" or stare-down, they can issue a "violation" to their fellow posse member and he/she can actually be "beaten down" by their own gang as punishment. After dis has been issued, if it is witnessed, the third "R" will become evident.

(3) RETALIATION/REVENGE. It must be understood that in gang culture, no challenge goes unanswered. Many times, drive-by shootings and other acts of violence follow an event perceived as dis. A common occurrence is a confrontation between a gang set and single rival "gangbanger." Outnumbered, he departs the area and returns with his "homeboys" to complete the confrontation to keep his reputation intact. This may occur immediately or follow a delay for planning and obtaining the necessary equipment to complete the retaliatory strike. It must also be understood that many acts of violence are the result of bad drug deals or infringement on drug territory. Some question the authenticity of gang rivalry in shootings and other acts of violence. However, if a group of individuals are together committing either random or pre- planned violence, aren't they a gang? If the gang aspect is learned about, many crimes can be solved through the use of accurate intelligence gathering techniques by law enforcement agencies dealing with this problem. In gangbanging, today's witness is tomorrow's suspect, is the next day's victim.

http://www.gangwar.com/dynamics.htm

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:55 AM
I understand the black family structure is broken and steadily declining more every day, and all blame for misguided children comes from a lack of effective positive family influence form the parents and the extended family. I’m not calling all parents inept, but in most cases circumstances don’t allow a child to receive the full potential of guidance one would expect, because of such common phenomenon as single parent households.

With the new Dynamics of Parenthood, where parents are much too caught up in making money to suppose the home children are left to themselves in many cases. Children find passive entertainment such as music (audio/video), movies, Video games, and T.V., as easy ways to pass time. These mediums introduce very young children to new ideas, things they may have yet to experience, so through the medium the child lives vicariously and feels as if he or she has actually shot a gun at a person in the case of video games, or they are a gangster or sex symbol through their ability to recite the lyrics of a song. Mass Media has a profound effect on people in general but more so on younger people because they have yet to really experience certain things in life.

The most powerful of all Media is Music. Music has the Ability to change a person’s mood very easily, and the rhythmic patter of music easily opens up our subconscious mind to suggestion. Since the beginning of time music has been use to mold the psyche of cultures, in religion music plays a important role as in regards to worship, in the mental health field music is used to put people under hypnosis to prep them for suggestive theory, in our everyday lives music drives our emotions whether it be for a distraction at work, relaxing at leisure, to prep for intimacy, or you get app-ed up for the club, music touches our most primeval senses. When a child is in his mothers womb the 1st sense it gains is the ability to hear, and the 1st thing heard is the rhythmic heart beat which all musical arrangements are designed to mimic.

I believe music to be the number one reason outside of the lack of effective parenting for the erosion of the moral fabric of young people today. Today’s mainstream music is filled with overt sex and violence, children from the day they are born are bombarded with lewd imagery that take a toll on their ability to consciously make the right choices in life. For example If the most celebrated music artist is promoting Murder and Debauchery in all their songs, which are being played simultaneously all over the world millions of times a day, the views of those songs would have to in some way become socially acceptable. You may disagree, but not one can listen to something over and over again without some part of the massage being ingrained in their subconscious. Think about it have you ever hated a song but you knew every word of that song?

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:49 AM
The Lord’s Sabbath

The Lord’s weekly Sabbath day is Friday sundown to Saturday sundown; This fact is Proven in the Holy Bible. Many people today believe the Sabbath to be Sunday 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. , this is a gross misunderstanding of the truth. The Bible clearly states the Sabbath to be the Seventh day of the week. Any person in their right mind can read a calendar; clalenders plainly show Sunday as the 1st day of the week, so how could it possible be mistaken as the 7th day? The answer can differ for a few reasons; they don’t read the Bible (ignorant), they don’t believe in the Word if God, they rather obey traditions of men rather then the Word of God, or all of thee above. What ever the case, the Word is the only authority that can prove the weekly Sabbath day is Friday sundown to Saturday sundown.

Definitions:

Main Entry: 1Sun•day
Pronunciation: 's&n-(")dA, -dE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English sunnandæg (akin to Old High German sunnuntag), from sunne sun + dæg day
: the first day of the week : the so-called “Christian” analogue of the Jewish Sabbath

Main Entry: Sat•ur•day
Pronunciation: 'sa-t&r-(")dA, -dE
Etymology: Middle English saterday, from Old English sæterndæg (akin to Old Frisian sAterdei), from Latin Saturnus Saturn + Old English dæg day
: the seventh day of the week

Main Entry: Sab•bath
Pronunciation: 'sa-b&th
Etymology: Middle English sabat, from Anglo-French & Old English, from Latin sabbatum, from Greek sabbaton, from Hebrew shabbAth, literally, rest
1 a : the seventh day of the week observed from Friday evening to Saturday evening as a day of rest and worship by Jews and some Christians b : Sunday observed among so-called “Christians” as a day of rest and worship
2 : a time of rest

http://m-w.com/

The Lord setup the evening (sundown) to start a new day (even today a new day starts at night)

Genesis 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening F and the morning were the first day.

The Lord establishes the Sabbath day to be the 7th day:

Genesis 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

The Lord makes observation of the Sabbath a law even one of the TEN COMMANDMENTS:

Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Deuteronomy 5:12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee. "13": Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: 14": But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ***, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou. 15": And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.

The reiterates the proclamation of the Sabbath to be the 7th day:

Leviticus 23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.

The Sabbath day is a high day above all days:

Ecclesiasticus33:7: Why doth one day excel another, when as all the light of every day in the year is of the sun? 8: By the knowledge of the Lord they were distinguished: and he altered seasons and feasts. 9: Some of them hath he made high days, and hallowed them, and some of them hath he made ordinary days.

Christ Worshiped at the temple every Sabbath day:

Luke 4:14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. 15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. 16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Man is blessed for keeping the Sabbath:

Isaiah 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

The Sabbath must be kept holy meaning no sex or indulging in other act the make you unclean:

Isaiah 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

No one can deny that the Sabbath day is not Sunday after truly studying the Bible. Any one who speaks against the truth of God’s Word is a liar and not of God, they are false prophets, and even an anti-Christ.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

The spirit of Truth abides in the word of God:
John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Christ warns us to be not decived by the wick plot of Satan to stop the correct worship of God. Just because your family and everyone else you know have been going to church on Sunday dose not make it right. Even your mather use to say, “If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you jump off just because they did?” This is the same case…don’t follow the crowd follow God’s Commandment, honor the Sabbath day, the 7th day.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Matthew 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Mark 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

*Note

The Feasts of the Lord are Sabbath days also which depending on the new moon can fall on any day of the week, theses feast days should be given the same respect as the weekly Sabbath:

Passover (1st fruits), Pentecost, Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Feast of Tabbernacles; these can all be found in Leviticus 23rd chapter.

Hannakah 1 Maccabees 4th chapter; Purim Esther 9th chapter
I write this in the spirit of Christ.
Amen

http://www.thecomforter.info/main/

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:47 AM
Negros in the Bible

Genesis 2:7 Proves that Adam is Black.
And the LORD God formed man of the DUST of the ground….
Dust is in color brown.

Exodus 2:17-19 Moses Mistaken for an Egyptian this proves Moses was Black. …And they said, An Egyptian delivered us
Egyptians are a dark skinned people.

Exodus 4: 6 Moses’s black hand turns white, “leprous as snow.”
…he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

Numbers 12:9-12 Miriam’s black skin turns white, like a skinned knee.
Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed…

Job 30:30 Job’s skin is Black.
My skin is black upon me…

Song of Solomon 1:5-6 Solomon is black and beautiful. He got blacker in the sun.
…I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me…

Isaiah 29:22 The face of Israel is black and will never turn white.
Jacob…his face now wax pale.

Jeremiah 8:21 Jeremiah is Black.
…I am black…

Jeremiah 12:9 God’s heritage (Israel) is different shades of brown.
Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird…

Jeremiah 14:2 The Jews (Judah) are black.
…they are black unto the ground…
They are in color as the ground is different shades of brown.

Lamentations 4:8 There visage (face) is black.
Their visage is blacker than a coal…

Lamentations 5:10 our (Israel) skin is black.
Our skin was black like an oven…

Ezekiel 1:7 The Angels are black.
…they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
Burned brass.

Ezekiel 40:3 Black Angel.
…a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass…
Bass is in color brown like a penny.

Daniel 7:9 God, the father is a black man with wooly hair.
…the hair of his head like the pure wool…

Daniel 10:5-6 Christ’s arms and feet are black.
…and his arms and his feet like in color to polished brass…
Polished brass is burned brass.

Acts 13:1 Simon called niger (black).
Niger is Latin for Black.

Acts 21:37-38 Paul mistaken for an Egyptian this proves he was black.
…Art not thou that Egyptian.

Revelation 1: 13-15 Proves Christ is black.
…his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace

http://www.thecomforter.info/main/

Blackaveli's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:43 AM
How can I understand the Word of God

Isaiah 34: 16 Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read…

•In the book of Isaiah the Lord gave us a commandment to seek ourselves out of the book of the Lord, the Holy Bible and read. Many of us have whole heartedly taken on this task but often ended up confused and mentally spent trying to read the Holy Scriptures from cover to cover. Why does this happen to so many of us seeking the understanding of the Word of God?

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages, and from generations, but now is made
Manifest to his saints

•Col 1:26 tells us that the Word (The Holy Bible) is a mystery. Meaning that it is not easily known nor understood. This is proven in many scriptures and confirmed by Christ:

St. Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
St. Matthew 13:11 He answered, and said unto them because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to known the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables, that seeing, they might not see, and hearing, they might not understand.

•Matt 13:10-11 & Luke 8:10 Confirmed by the words of Christ, proves that the knowledge of God is a mystery and the understanding is hidden in parables. A parable is a metaphorical teaching method, which educates some while hiding the understanding from others. Christ lets us know that not everyone can understand the Word of God and the understanding must be given to us by God himself. So then how do we become able to receive the understanding of God?

Isaish 28: 9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

•Isa 28:9 asks whom will the Lord teach knowledge and whom shall he make to understand his instructions; for doctrine means instruction, policy, principles, set of guidelines, HIS LAW.
•And the Lord answers his own question with a parable: Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. This parable is comparing how a baby needs milk from his mothers breasts for nourishment until the time he is weaned and able to eat meat; compared to how when learning, a bible student unskilled in the Word must 1st focus on things easy to be understood and then move on to understanding harder to discern. This is proven in scripture.

1st Peter 2: 2 As new born babes desire the sincere mike of the word, that ye may grow thereby,

Hebrews 5: 12 For when for the time yee ought to bee teachers, yee have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the Oracles of God, and are become such as have need of milk, and not strong meat.
Hebrews 5:13 For every one that useth milk, is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

•1st Pet2:2 & Heb 5:12-14 Perfectly expounds Isa 28:9; giving a clear and concise understanding of Isa 28:9. This understanding could only be gained by use precepts.

•pre•cept
Pronunciation: 'prE-"sept
1 : a command or principle intended especially as a general rule of action
2 : an order issued by legally constituted authority to a subordinate official
synonym LAW

•Precepts are Gods commands intended to edify us concerning all things to be right or wrong..
•Precepts are the only way you can understand Gods word, for it is the way he ordained it to be learned. This fact is Proven in Isa 28:10

Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, and there a little.

•In the book of Isaiah the Lord shows us how he teaches us:
•Precept upon precept, line upon line; means you must use scripture to explain scripture.
•Here a little, and there a little; means you must use the different books, chapters, and scriptures of the bible to understand other scriptures, chapters, and books of the bible.
•Gods understanding only comes from proper precept use, David in the Psalms proves this.

Psalms 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Psalms 119:128 Therefor I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right: and I hate every false
way.

•In the Psalms David verifies that understanding comes from the precepts and those precepts concern all things to be right. So the only way to know what is right in the eyes of God is to know the precepts and any other means by which to understanding is false.
•This must be under stood; Understand can only come from scripture it self through proper use of percepts. Understanding dose not come from any mans private interpretation.

2nd Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.

•The understanding in Gods word is not found in any ones opinion.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart: and lean not unto thine own understanding.

(Apocrypha) Ecclesiasticus 3:24 For many are deceived by their own vain opinion…

•The understanding of Gods word comes not from your pastor because he sweats profusely every time he peaches, or he has a nice car; diamonds; and dresses nice, nor dose it come from your momma because she goes to church every night and listens to Kirk Franklin. The understanding comes from the Word and if a man should speak any thing in the name of the Lord let it be according to the Word.

1st Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God.

•Oracle- an utterance of God.

2nd Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God speak as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

•God actually speaks directly through his prophets but is all ways according to his word, but what if some say, I have the Holy Ghost or God speaks through me, how would you prove if they were true?

Isaiah 8:20 To the Law and to the Testimony: if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them.

Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the Lord of host, Hearken not unto the words of the prophet that prophecy unto you; they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, , and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

Jeremiah 23: 25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophecy lies in my Name, saying; I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

•The Scriptures shows with out a doubt that many lies are going out concerning the Lords word and if you don’t how understand what the Lord wants of you and what the truth is you can become hopelessly lost in the darkness that consumes the World.

•Christ warns us…

St. Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered, and said unto them, take heed that no man deceive you.
St. Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name,. Saying, I am Christ: and shall deceive many.

St. Matthew24:11 And many false Prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

•The Lord gives us the answer on how not to be deceived.

Isaiah 33:6 And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

I hope this helped you…

www.thecomforter.info/main/