Community > Posts By > vicki

vicki's photo
Sat 11/03/07 11:16 AM
I saw Lisa and Sage the other night...I'm still here..just not on as much..I miss Buttons...and MG..and all the rest of the Hoodlumslaugh laugh laugh

vicki's photo
Thu 11/01/07 05:53 AM
I took Chantix for 3 or 4 months and I haven't had a cigarette since the 21st of March...I smoked for 37 years and not having any cigarettes around the house the first night was the scariest thing I've ever been through..:smile: Now, ever once in a while I'll want a cigarette, but then I think about how bad they smell...there's nothing worse than a reformed whore or an ex- smoker...laugh laugh laugh

vicki's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:39 AM
I think it would be kind of bland without the peanut butter...you'd need to spice it up with something...

vicki's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:33 AM
I see nothing funny about a scripture cake...it's been made in the south for years...usually, you have to look the ingredients up yourself in the bible by the verses given, but Toyotagirl's been nice enough to list them...what's funny is to a post a recipe for apple dumplings and not write down all the ingredients...I'd watch who I was laughing at if I were you....

vicki's photo
Sat 10/20/07 12:05 PM
That's the hillbilly/redneck in us coming out...

vicki's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:54 AM
Maybe it's cause they're still in shock...I'll bet LSU still is...That was probably the best game I've ever seen...not only did Ky play an amazing game, but LSU thought they were in for an easy win and it freaked them when they came out and got smashed right off the bat...they didn't know what hit them....laugh laugh laugh

vicki's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:45 AM
Somebodyinchico, why would I want to be your friend, when I can't message you...because I'm too old and I drink...get real

vicki's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:39 AM
How come there's no liquid in the sweet version, I've never seen a crust without some form of liquid beside the egg....and call me a dumb hillbilly..how do I convert your measurements into teaspoons and tablespoons and cups...I guess I could look it up on the computer...bigsmile

vicki's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:33 AM
That's O.K...when the Cats get them a little Gator tail, they'll change their attitude...Go Cats !!!!

vicki's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:06 AM
I don't feel so bad then eating my peanut butter and cucumber sandwiches....yum o blushing blushing blushing

vicki's photo
Thu 10/18/07 06:55 PM
But he did good while he was at Ky..or he had good players and he did know how to recruit...also he was very photogenic...the ladies really liked him...not me..he was to sissified for my taste..

vicki's photo
Thu 10/18/07 03:28 PM
Let me get my 2 cents in her....ROLL TIDE.....GO BIG BLUEdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker Can't help it..This is the first time we've had a decent football team...Kys always been a basketball state and not a very good one the last few years since Pitino left.:angry: mad :angry: mad mad :angry: :angry:

vicki's photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:15 PM
A shot of Crown and chase it with Coke....keep it simple...

vicki's photo
Sat 10/13/07 11:43 PM
I'll have to say Ky. played a hell of a game...we've never been a football state...it's always been mostly basketball, so this season is a real shocker...anyway...ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

vicki's photo
Sat 10/13/07 11:33 PM
John, are you smart as a 5th grader? laugh laugh laugh laugh

vicki's photo
Tue 09/25/07 12:50 AM
An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, moved to Texas . Bert always wanted a
pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he buys them and
wears
them home. Walking proudly, he goes into the kitchen and says to his wife,
"Notice anything different about me?" Margaret looks him over, "Nope".

Frustrated, Bert storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into
the kitchen completely naked except for the boots. Again he asks, a little
louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"

Margaret looks up and says, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down
today, it
was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Bert yells, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?"
"Nope", she replies. "IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW
BOOTS!!!!"

Margaret replies... "Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. Ya shoulda bought a hat.".

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 06:06 PM

All Grandpas, heed this WARNING: Do not lose your grandkids in the
>>> mall.
>>>
>>> A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall.He approached a
>>uniformed
>>> policeman and said, "I've lost my grandpa!"
>>>
>>> The cop asked, "What's he like?"
>>>
>>> The little boy hesitated for a moment and then replied...
>>>
>>> "Crown Royal whiskey and women with big tits

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 08:42 AM
all that redi whip stunted Gypsy's growth.... I on the other hand, have been drinking coffee ever since I can remember...laugh laugh Good Morning, all...

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 08:40 AM
It seems like to me that short guys like tall women...and youll see really tall guys with short girls...go figure...

vicki's photo
Mon 09/24/07 01:12 AM
Thanks....hate to leave such fine company...but I'm going to go to bed...see ya'll later...night everybody..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7